• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alternate Costumes?

lightdasher

Smash Lord
While I've seen a few alternate costumes put into Project M like Yoshi gets more colours, I was thinking about the Kirby Franchise, obviously Kirby would also get more colours and Dedede could potentially become Mask Dedede I was thinking about Metaknight, and then it hit me, why not UnMasked Metaknight?

It fits the role of "technically being the same character" While being visually different enough! it could probably be like Mewtwo where only two of them are unmasked like the white and Blue, but other colours work too.

If you were to use this one I believe you would need to ask JoeTE, or create your own, whichever works best.

I can't really think of any more potential Metaknight costumes, but it's food for thought at least.

EclipseKirby

Smash Cadet
Well, MK already has one, so I imagine making more for him would be low priority. Even then, I expect recolors sooner than another costume.

But on the subject of pure options for MK other than concept MK, this and his Samurai Kirby design are options.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I can't tell what my opinion of unmasked MK is

Last edited:

Painless67

Smash Rookie
this is probably just nit-picky but don't you think his eyes are too far apart? nerveless, this custom skin is cool

Top Bottom