• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALL STAR MODE glitch

meck ruler

Smash Rookie
Hello,

I found another glitch with all star mode. You fixed the original one where if it ran into a character that was not in Project M it would glitch but now when you get to the pokemon level it glitches. It is a mix between trying to use pokemon trainer and the Project M pokemon.
Every time squirtil spawned it would be fine until he attacked then it would freeze. We have tired it several times and its the same problem.

Kati

Smash Lord
I can't even get past the ice climbers without it freezing.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
Hello,

I found another glitch with all star mode. You fixed the original one where if it ran into a character that was not in Project M it would glitch but now when you get to the pokemon level it glitches. It is a mix between trying to use pokemon trainer and the Project M pokemon.
Every time squirtil spawned it would be fine until he attacked then it would freeze. We have tired it several times and its the same problem.
Interesting, because in my experience, any time I get to PT it just loads Charizard 3 times.

$heen

Smash Ace
The OP was from 2.5, where the game crashed when trying to increase the pokemon trainer's cheer meter. In 2.6, that has been 'fixed' by replacing all instances of pokemon trainer in 1p modes with charizard.

IDK why pirate ship is crashing though.

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
I know it crashes at the Pokemon stage only if you are using one of the iterations of the Pokemon Trainer, it should be fine using anyone else.

Top Bottom