• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

About the closure...

udime123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3497-1825-3744
Perhaps it's not my place to ask, but I was a little confused. The character threads are going to be closed, but might I ask why? I'm awarejus the ballot recently ended, however there isn't any solid evidence to say that there will be no more DLC charactrs after that, and I don't believe the character discussion existed for the sole purpose of advertising your character for the ballot, so might I ask what the real reason is? Sorry if it is not my place, please swiftly delete this post if that is the case.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
It's not because there may not be anymore characters, it's because few people have been actively discussing characters and have been treating their threads more as socials for the past few months.

With the ballot over therehas been more off topic discusion than ever.

Top Bottom