• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A way for PK Thunder to not be totally flaccid as a recovery move.

NessOnett

Smash Journeyman
also, some things about recovery, from the screen shots shown of it i can already tell that it is longer than in melee and the bolt of it has a bigger tail
Glad I'm not the only one who spotted the extra long tail on this one. Given that, it doesn't matter to me if it is faster, as the tail is the most important part. Like one of the first points raised in this thread, being able to hit the enemy and keep going...the tail can do that(but I'm sure all you Ness-users are well aware of that). But a longer tail means more ability to use this to cripple your enemies recoveries(they get no extra ^B from being sniped by tail). So even if recovery is exactly as effective as Ness' in melee(which was really good if properly done), then now there is a counter for the PK user to be able to crush opponents' recovery. An even playing field regardless.

Wizard99

Smash Journeyman
if the attack stopped your falling speed A LOT compared to melee, it would be much more viable as a recovery, but allow for more meteor smashes to get you KO'd

Top Bottom