• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A True Wizard~Lucas for SSB4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom

OK, who is this guy?
For those that do not know, Lucas was the main antagonist/rival in the Nintendo movie The Wizard, which centered around mainly advertizing any and all Nintendo objects and games, case in point the infamous Power Glove, which Lucas even notes "Its so bad." Lucas is by far the most memorable character from the movie, and has by far the largest following. Lucas is a noteworthy joke about the Power Glove, and shows Nintendo's history in his movie.

Why Should I Support Him?
1. He is an interesting retro rep, who could easily fit in to show Nintendo's movie.
2. He could be a fun character to show the gamer as a Nintendo Icon
3. He's so bad.

Arguments
1. Lucas was never on a Nintendo Console
(Neither was R.O.B. Lucas also interacted with consoles the same why R.O.B. did, by controlling them)
2. Lucas is unknown in Japan
(Lucas (Mother) was unknown in America, as were Marth and Roy. Little Mac shows Western Characters
3. We already have a Lucas...
(Just call him Lucas the Wizard, or give him a Japanese name)
4. You hear about Lucas' actor?...
(This is not about him. This is about the fictional character Lucas

Last edited:

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
Lawl.
I though that recent Nester joke really missed an opportunity by not including the Power Glove. But a character that uses various Nintendo accessories would be fantastic.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Lawl.
I though that recent Nester joke really missed an opportunity by not including the Power Glove. But a character that uses various Nintendo accessories would be fantastic.
Nester isn't a joke! Funky Bowling for Smash!

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Actually, now that I think about it, what would happen in a theoretical situation where a potential Smash candidate shares a name with another character on the roster?

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Actually, now that I think about it, what would happen in a theoretical situation where a potential Smash candidate shares a name with another character on the roster?
Call him Lucas The Wizard? It worked with Doc...

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
He/She would probably get a nickname of some sort I guess.

Like Toon Link and Young Link.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
This thread is so bad.

(like buh buh buh buh buh buh baaaaaaaahaaaddd bad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom