• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Sinking feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Religion

Smash Cadet
I have this sinking feeling that Ridley isnt in Brawl, indeed i've tried to remain hopeful, but I think it's over....

Ridley is not in Brawl......

Any characters you are hoping for that you are starting to get a vibe they arent in?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I dont get the feeling he isnt in. I felt the same feeling once about K. Rool, but then, when I thought about how great his chances were, and still are (hes got fantastic chances) the feeling dissapated.

Ridley is just about a shoe-in. Dont worry about it.

Atomic Religion

Smash Cadet
I dont get the feeling he isnt in. I felt the same feeling once about K. Rool, but then, when I thought about how great his chances were, and still are (hes got fantastic chances) the feeling dissapated.

Ridley is just about a shoe-in. Dont worry about it.

Thanks for at least hearing me out

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
1. Who cares.
2. No Ridley threads. Prepare to be banned.
3. Your feeling has no basis to it.
4. Ridley is very likely.
5. *facepalm*
1. You care if you're replying
2. It doesn't even mention no Ridley threads anywhere this isn't a bannable offence. Besides the whole topic isn't about Ridley
3. It's how he feels.
4. Lol fail/10
5. Facepalm is like the stupidest thing EVAR. It always makes me think of the Pokemon move force palm too.

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
The "no ridley threads" rule is stupid, everybody knows it.

I've had the feeling that Blaziken wouldn't be in ever since people started claiming that Lucario was suddenly more popular. I really dislike the Pokemon community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom