• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A second kind of Final Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShichibukaiJimbe

Smash Apprentice
Let's say this time we get two kinds of Final Smash: The traditional one, were the character uses a super strong move (Mario's, Kirby's, Link's FS etc), and a MegaStone, that transforms the character in a powered up version of himself (Warioman, Giga Bowser, SuperSonic, MegaMewtwo).

In this scenario, which transformations would be ideal to other characters to turn into when using said megastone? What would the transformations of Mario, Kirby,, IceClimbers etc would turn out to be? Discuss

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
Mario could be Fire Mario, Pikachu can be Raichu, Jigglypuff can be Wigglytuff, Mewtwo can be MegaMewtwo Y or X, Pokemon Trainer can be MegaEvolutions of all his pokemon, Kucario is MegaLucario, Sonic can have a new Final Smash and be Super Sonic, Luigi is Fire Luigi, Bowser gets new Final Smash and gets Giga Bowser, Wario gets new Final Smash and gets Warioman, Kirby turns into the fighter Kirby,

Also, how would it work? Would there be two smash balls that are different? Is it random?

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
Interesting concept.

Mario has several powerups to take from his series.
Luigi also has several, but he could also equip himself with the Poltergust.
Peach has her vibes.
Bowser has Giga Bowser.
Yoshi already has his transformation, but he also has a lot of goofy vehicle forms from Yoshi's Island.
Kirby has a lot of abilities to choose from.
Dedede has his masked alter ego.
All the Pokemon have their evolutions/mega evolutions.

And many more.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
For all characters that are playable in the series plus the confirmed newcomers. I know some like Zero Suit Samus and Meta Knight sounds ridiculous, but it was really hard.

Mario - Fire Mario
Luigi - Starman Luigi
Peach - Emotional Peach (with attacks from Super Princess Peach)
Bowser - Dry Bowser (I was going to say Giga Bowser, but I want the characters to have transformations they use in their series)
Dr. Mario - Virus Dr. Mario (he would use viruses in his attacks)
Donkey Kong - 8-bit DK from the arcade game
Diddy Kong - Super-armed Diddy (he gets a lot of weapons such as dual Peanut Popguns, unlimited flight with Rocket Barrels, unlimited supply of banana peels and more)
Link - Wolf Link
Zelda - Power of the goddesses Zelda (all of her attacks involve powerful magic blasts, she has unlimited flying, does not get helpless after using Farore's Wind)
Sheik - Ocarina Songs Sheik (she absorbs the power of the Ocarina of Time and can do what Link could do when playing Ocarina songs)
Ganondorf - Ganon (his pig form)
Young Link - Masked Link
Toon Link - Wind Waker Link (he uses the Wind Waker in his attacks, they push the enemy a lot because they are wind-based)
Samus - Ultimate Power Suit Samus (the one she gets at the end of Zero Mission, I don't know if it has a certain name)
Zero Suit Samus - Acrobatic Zero Suit Samus (much faster, incredible jumping, overall a super-buffed stat-wise version of her)
Yoshi - Super Dragon Yoshi
Kirby - Crash Kirby
Meta Knight - Ball Meta Knight (from Kirby's Canvas Course)
King Dedede - Masked Dedede
Pikachu - Raichu
Jigglypuff - Wigglytuff
Pichu - Pikachu? Pikachu is playable already, so maybe a Pichu that does not damage himself? That's a huge upgrade already.
Mewtwo - Mega Mewtwo X / Y
Lucario - Mega Lucario
Squirtle - Evolves all the way to Blastoise and mega evolves
Ivysaur - Evolves into Venusaur and mega evolves
Charizard - Mega Charizard X / Y
Fox - Landmaster-piloting Fox
Falco - Airwing-piloting Falco
Wolf - Wolfen-piloting Wolf
Ness - Level 100 Ness
Lucas - Level 100 Lucas
Marth - Gains the Fire emblem shield maybe? I don't know anything about Fire Emblem
Roy - I dunno. Maybe more equipment?
Ike - See Roy's section
Wario - Wario-man
Ice Climbers - Ballon-Fighter Climbers (if Ballon Fighter is not playable)
R.O.B. - Upgraded R.O.B.?
Mr. Game and Watch - Octopus
Captain Falcon - Gets to pilot the Blue Falcon
Pit - Sacred Treasures Pit
Olimar - 100-Pikmin Olimar
Villager - Bees following it
Mega Man - Super Adapter (the fusion with Rush)
Wii Fit Trainer - Super-Athletic Trainer

Wow. That was hard. I needded half a hour to finish.

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
For all characters that are playable in the series plus the confirmed newcomers. I know some like Zero Suit Samus and Meta Knight sounds ridiculous, but it was really hard.

Mario - Fire Mario
Luigi - Starman Luigi
Peach - Emotional Peach (with attacks from Super Princess Peach)
Bowser - Dry Bowser (I was going to say Giga Bowser, but I want the characters to have transformations they use in their series)
Dr. Mario - Virus Dr. Mario (he would use viruses in his attacks)
Donkey Kong - 8-bit DK from the arcade game
Diddy Kong - Super-armed Diddy (he gets a lot of weapons such as dual Peanut Popguns, unlimited flight with Rocket Barrels, unlimited supply of banana peels and more)
Link - Wolf Link
Zelda - Power of the goddesses Zelda (all of her attacks involve powerful magic blasts, she has unlimited flying, does not get helpless after using Farore's Wind)
Sheik - Ocarina Songs Sheik (she absorbs the power of the Ocarina of Time and can do what Link could do when playing Ocarina songs)
Ganondorf - Ganon (his pig form)
Young Link - Masked Link
Toon Link - Wind Waker Link (he uses the Wind Waker in his attacks, they push the enemy a lot because they are wind-based)
Samus - Ultimate Power Suit Samus (the one she gets at the end of Zero Mission, I don't know if it has a certain name)
Zero Suit Samus - Acrobatic Zero Suit Samus (much faster, incredible jumping, overall a super-buffed stat-wise version of her)
Yoshi - Super Dragon Yoshi
Kirby - Crash Kirby
Meta Knight - Ball Meta Knight (from Kirby's Canvas Course)
King Dedede - Masked Dedede
Pikachu - Raichu
Jigglypuff - Wigglytuff
Pichu - Pikachu? Pikachu is playable already, so maybe a Pichu that does not damage himself? That's a huge upgrade already.
Mewtwo - Mega Mewtwo X / Y
Lucario - Mega Lucario
Squirtle - Evolves all the way to Blastoise and mega evolves
Ivysaur - Evolves into Venusaur and mega evolves
Charizard - Mega Charizard X / Y
Fox - Landmaster-piloting Fox
Falco - Airwing-piloting Falco
Wolf - Wolfen-piloting Wolf
Ness - Level 100 Ness
Lucas - Level 100 Lucas
Marth - Gains the Fire emblem shield maybe? I don't know anything about Fire Emblem
Roy - I dunno. Maybe more equipment?
Ike - See Roy's section
Wario - Wario-man
Ice Climbers - Ballon-Fighter Climbers (if Ballon Fighter is not playable)
R.O.B. - Upgraded R.O.B.?
Mr. Game and Watch - Octopus
Captain Falcon - Gets to pilot the Blue Falcon
Pit - Sacred Treasures Pit
Olimar - 100-Pikmin Olimar
Villager - Bees following it
Mega Man - Super Adapter (the fusion with Rush)
Wii Fit Trainer - Super-Athletic Trainer

Wow. That was hard. I needded half a hour to finish.
Holy crap.

Now let's do potential newcomers :D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom