• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A move overhaul and inclusion in other games.

ssbzeldacharacters

Smash Rookie
She could use whole move overhaul with her new sword. dins new light arrows and a few well placed kicks for close combat opponents. if you get my point, lol. With that said, I would like to see her in soul caliber games. Someone as hot as her with good kicks from firm legs, a sword with a slender body for swift attacks, and a tight outfit would work great in those games, especially with the clothes redone similar to the original but with the influence of soul caliber/fighting game (knee length light skirt, revealing) "female attire". She should be a major playable character in Zelda games or her own game. By the way I am new here and if you haven't noticed, think Zelda (older form of course) is unbelievably beautiful, cute, hot, adorable, curvy, firm, tone, pretty, very sexy and dangerous. I thought that since Twilight Princess, hello, look at her. And don't make such a fuss over samus, if she wore the same form fitting attire as zero suit Samus, Zelda would make her look ugly. So yeah, looking forward to talking with other SSB fans and am a huge fan of Zelda games and well, Zelda herself. So, nice to meet you all.

Elec Man EXE

Smash Apprentice
Another Sword user, to replace a unique magic using character? Doesn't sound like a great idea, to me. But thats moot anyway, because we've already seen quite a few of her attacks, and they're all the same as Melee. Doubt they'd do a 180 and give her a new moveset this late in the production.

And regardless of how "hot" it would look, wearing a skimpy skin-tight outfit would completely go against Zelda's regal personality. Destroying a character's entire personality just to give her more "conventional" sex appeal is no good.

Samus wears a skin-tight suit because thats what makes sense to wear under a suit of armor.

ssbzeldacharacters

Smash Rookie
Combining magic with the sword, energy blades with range, light arrows, hover attacks, all awesome. And where there is a will there is a way, they could make a more attractive outfit without losing personality. A modest version of what she has now, I didn't mean 'skimpy", the loss of armor and a knee length skirt would work well. It doesn't have to be overly draping to be "regal".

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Combining magic with the sword, energy blades with range, light arrows, hover attacks, all awesome. And where there is a will there is a way, they could make a more attractive outfit without losing personality. A modest version of what she has now, I didn't mean 'skimpy", the loss of armor and a knee length skirt would work well. It doesn't have to be overly draping to be "regal"
Since we're used to Zelda being a respectable " medieval " princess , it would be...strange to see her in a knee high skirt.
I found it odd the first time I saw Peach in a knee high skirt/dress , my reaction to Zelda would be beyond wtf.

I agree that I would have liked her moveset to have been changed , but I would have hated to see her use her rapier. There's enough sword-users. Magic alone seems to make Zelda stand out( in a way..) The spells she uses in Melee/Brawl seem to fit her though. As we know Zelda is close to the goddesses. I'd feel totally different if she used magic , like Vaati etc.
So , she could be worse off , but in terms of her damage capabilities I think she would need an overhaul , but I guess that's what Sheik was for in Melee, to rack up damage.

ssbzeldacharacters

Smash Rookie
there is nothing non respectable about a knee length skirt. if there's so much emphasis on "mid evil ", then we can just put her in a freakin body suit like ivy's from soul calibur. wait a sec, that would be awesome. zelda's hot and Link is profoundly ******** for not going for her.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
there is nothing non respectable about a knee length skirt. if there's so much emphasis on "mid evil ", then we can just put her in a freakin body suit like ivy's from soul calibur. wait a sec, that would be awesome. zelda's hot and Link is profoundly ******** for not going for her.
It would probably be frowned upon in medieval times. It would just look more strange than anything to be honest.
Body armor would be a nice move , but I can't really imagine Zelda without her trademark dress xD

Zelda_Sheik

Smash Apprentice
Zelda with a skirt at the knee? I mean... Peach looks pretty much funny and crazy with that skirt that she has. People just fight with her because they only want to see her undies. I don't want Zelda to be like her.
And about the attacks, we have already seen some of her attacks and they are the same but I remember that Sakurai said that he will change some of the attacks of every character. Still Im hoping Zelda to have TP attacks.

ssbzeldacharacters

Smash Rookie
It would look good and respectable with knee height white boots with purple trim and gold shin pads. Then shrink the shoulder armor, make the gold necklace smaller around the neck, lose the gold waist thing, outfit exactly the same but make the dress knee length and light flowing like and let the hair loose without ties. Then a magic blade shooting sword, light arrows, Nayru's love, Furores wind as a warp move, body emitted Dins fire shock wave for close range repels, and some well placed kicks and knees for tough male characters that otherwise don't take enough damage, they will from that, its anguish just thinking about it, ssshhhh aaahhhh. Anyway, a modest but attractive attire on an already incredibly gorgeous girl with well integrated sword, melee, and magic attacks is feasible and keeps her in character and retains her personality and is awesome and beautiful but not scanty and should be done.

Top Bottom