• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A man with a dream

Qiom

Smash Cadet
NNID
Qiom12
3DS FC
4382-3384-7543
Hi, guys. My name is David and I want to improve the SoCal smash scene, along with the fighting game scene in general. I've been hosting tournaments for years now, although it's been mostly in backyards and crowded venues. I want to create a dedicated fighting game venue in order for people in SoCal to be able to smash and compete in weekly tournaments that are in a comfortable, competitive environment. I'm currently hosting Smash 4 tournaments every other week in my friend's backyard to fund this, but I decided to make a gofundme page for anybody else that wants to contribute. If you can, please give it a read and let me know what your thoughts are. I'd appreciate any help, whether it be donations, shares, or feedbacks. Thanks in advanced, everybody!

gofund.me/z6g7p8n3

Attachments

Top Bottom