• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Hidden Figure! Rudy The Clown for Super Smash Bros.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
image.jpg

Rudy the Clown!

When Wario was trapped in the Music Box World in Wario Land 3, Rudy the Clown appeared as a giant shadowy face in a temple, pleading Wario's help. Rudy states that he is the god of the Music Box World, and an evil being sealed away his powers in five music boxes. Rudy requests Wario to break his seal by bringing all five music boxes to him. Wario is unwilling to help at first, until Rudy mentions that he will send Wario home when he is freed and will let Wario keep any treasures he finds along the way. Persuaded, Wario sets out to collect the music boxes.

After a while, Wario collects all the music boxes, and frees Rudy. Rudy then turns into his true form, a giant evil clown, and reveals that he was using Wario to break the curse placed on him by the inhabitants of the Music Box World. He also revealed that he turned all the Music Box World inhabitants into the monsters that Wario has been beating up during his quest. Now that he is free, Rudy says that he will take over the Music Box World and theouter world. Not wanting that to happen, Wario fights Rudy.

Rudy attacks Wario with his hands, attempting to grab or smash Wario. Rudy is very powerful, and if he successfully grabs Wario, the player instantly gets a Game Over. However, Wario avoided Rudy's hands and attacked them, leaving them stunned on the floor. Wario then grabbed the hands, and threw them at Rudy's face. After four hits, Rudy was defeated and the inhabitants of the Music Box World were returned to normal. They then sent Wario back to his own world, letting him keep all the treasure he had found.
(Source: Super Mario Wiki)

Moveset Possibilities:
While Rudy doesn't actually do a lot in the game besides smashing with his hands, he has a lot of potential, for the sole fact that he is a clown.
Sakurai can improvise a lot for him, since he is a clown.
He is a clown.
Clown.

Movesets:
None yet, please make one and post it here!

Roster and Signature Icons:
None yet! Please make some and put them here!

List of Supporters:
Mega Bidoof
Tepig2000

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I am legitimately commenting on this thread.

D

Deleted member

Was going to support because I actually wouldn't mind Rudy.

....then I saw it was Bidoof's typical shenanigans....

D

Deleted member

So you were gonna support, but didn't for the soul reason that I am the creator?
That hurts.
If you'd stop making multiple random threads on a regular basis just for the sake of making threads, then I would hold your threads to higher regard.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
If you'd stop making multiple random threads on a regular basis just for the sake of making threads, then I would hold your threads to higher regard.
Yeah.
I am done for a while.
At least 3 weeks, unless I find an idea I think could be a really cool and fun legitimate character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom