• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A happy medium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssbzeldacharacters

Smash Rookie
I f these forums discuss every aspect of the characters then where's the one for how hot she is. The real topic though, (you should still respond to the first thing), the real topic is how can her magic moves be integrated with her new sword and light arrows. How can we find the balance, the happy medium?

Iris

Smash Ace
Light arrows are kind of magic, so I wouldn't mind them. Hell, I wouldn't mind a completely physical attack as long as it didn't suck and fit her moveset.

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
I guess the Light Arrows could be a possibility for her Final Smash (albeit a seemingly out of place one, though I'm not sure why) or as an additional B move if Sheik is separated/cut. Still I don't see how they would really be able to differentiate them. I mean there's only so much you can do with arrows, and Link's got regular covered whilst we now have Pit with his "Light Arrows" too. They could have a slowly effect
like they did on Ganondorf
I suppose, but still.

As for her sword, I just don't see it fitting anyway. I'd rather they stick with her OoT + Magic-esque moveset than incorporating the sword. The light arrows are only a maybe for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom