• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A gap to be filled: Candy Kong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Almost every character of the original Donkey Kong Country for Snes (Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Cranky Kong, Funky Kong) has became a playable character in a videogame by far. With the only exception of Candy Kong. This is why I think Super Smash Bros. 4 might be her chance.

Main skin:

Possible alt skins:

Last edited:

Koopaul

Smash Champion
I'd like to see her playable in her own series first. I was pretty shocked that in Donkey Kong Barrel Blast she wasn't playable. That was the perfect oppertunity!

Last edited:

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
And I had liked to see her playable in Mario Kart Wii instead of Funky Kong. Or in Mario Kart 8 instead of Pink Gold Peach.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Maybe Nintendo wants to forget she ever happened? The first move I thought she could have would be a kiss projectile like in DKC. Except now it puts you in a dazed state. I guess she could borrow some weapons from DK 64 and have her move set involve music because of her role in DK 64.

Her chest size can stay for extra range. :troll:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Yeah, I think Candy would like her gap to be filled by Donkey and Funky.

SuperBoshi

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
JOHN#281
Well Sakurai is putting LOTS and LOTS of female character into this next iteration of Smash Bros. who knows ! Now that the Gematsu Leak has basically shot itself in the foot with Chrom only being apart of Robin's final smash and not his own character , this means the element of surprise is back ! Who knows maybe Candy Kong will be playable !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom