• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A few questions about The Peach

Siglemic

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone have any exact percentage/odds of pulling the different types of turnips? I'm particularly interested in the chances of pulling out a winkface, dotface, stitchface, beam sword, and bomb omb. I've read elsewhere that mr. saturn, beam sword, and bomb omb all have a 1 in 300 chance of coming up (not sure how credible this info is, smash wiki isn't always known for being the most trustworthy source >_>).

How good is peach's jab? What situations often come up that it's helpful for? Sometimes I just throw it out there when they're close and run in for a jc grab at lower percentages, or a dash attack at higher ones

Does down throw > downsmash work?

What are some good peach stages? I've found that brinstar, dreamland, mute city (of course lolz), fountain of dreams, and jungle japes to be good for peach. Now I've heard that jungle japes isn't a good peach stage but i think it's awesome because of her maneuverability around the side platforms, and the high ceiling (and dsmash on side platforms lolololol). i love yoshi story but i've never gotten ***** by a good marff

Also how do you catch turnips in the air? I've tried many many times but haven't even ONCE because it just nairs.

discuss, i'd love to hear your responses

The-Guy

Smash Cadet
Just read the "Vanz's Stuff About Peach" thread and "Ask Cort" and it will ask every single peach question you could ever think of. Seriously, I don't know what we are gonna talk about any more on the peach forums.

Siglemic

Smash Journeyman
Just read the "Vanz's Stuff About Peach" thread and "Ask Cort" and it will ask every single peach question you could ever think of. Seriously, I don't know what we are gonna talk about any more on the peach forums.
Search doesn't work, and I don't want to go through 90 pages ;_;

DTKPch

Smash Journeyman
@catching turnips:

Be right on top of the turnip. Hit z. Don't know what else to tell you.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
down throw -> dsmash isn't reliable, I think the 1/300 odds are correct. Peach's jab is amazing and leads to ALOT of different things, on different percentages, most neutrals are good for peach, and ofcourse brinstar, and mute city. Fountain of Dreams and Dreamland 64 are probably her best neutrals due to the high ceiling. the rest of the stages depends on the matchup. You catch items in the air with Z, not A.

Top Bottom