• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A few bugs I noticed while playing this game.

MightyNo.9

Smash Rookie
Hello SmashBoards community. and Project M Team first of all I'd like to say thank you for making Project M a reality. It's a truly nostalgic throwback that I enjoyed very much especially when playing with my Gamecube controller. Kudos for bringing back Roy also. (Here's to hoping he makes it in Smash 4)

However, there are a couple of bugs I encountered while playing the game.

- If the game is reset via the home menu or using the RESET button on the Wii. The game reverts back to being Brawl and if you try to reload Project M from the Stage Builder it will crash.

- Some of the music doesn't play properly at times like for example when the Princess Peach Castle stage is chosen it plays Mario Kart SNES music except very poorly and distorted. I remedied this by re-installing the game but it still occurs from time to time.

- Speaking of music, there is NO BGM playing in the Skyloft stage.

- When Roy or Mewtwo use the Metal Box, they still talk compared to the others which remain silent.

- Charizard, Ivysaur, and Squirtle don't have Final Smashes.

- Sometimes the game will think I unlocked a new character (e.g. NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHING LUIGI)

and that's all the bugs I was able to find during gameplay however the rest of Project M seems to work fine. Keep up the good work guys and thanks for reading this post!

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
1. I've never head of that before but don't think we can fix that.
2. Defrag your sd card.
3. There is music on the skyloft stage.
4. We are aware of this and will try to fix it if possible, but it is a low priority.
5. They do not have final smashes because we split them into their own characters.
6. Project M gives you all characters but does not touch your save file at all. If you were to load up brawl you would see that you have not unlocked certain characters. That is why you sometimes encounter the challenger approaching.

MikeMan214

Smash Apprentice
5. every character should have a final smash though. Unless it was too late for them to implement it for Charizard,Squirtle,Ivysuar.

KFrosty

Smash Apprentice
Is it possible for the PT Pokemon to have their original final smash, or does this cause some unexpected errors?

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Since the pokemon are split, they have no final smash data. That is contained within the actual Pokemon Trainer, whom is removed. They have to work around this setback and find a way to give them final smash data.

KFrosty

Smash Apprentice
Ok, that makes sense. Now I understand why they cannot have their smashes.

Top Bottom