• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Falco Combo Vid Idea?

Handorin

Smash Hero
I agree, You Got Shiz'd On is good.

Fo Shizzle isnt to bad though.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Those were good TheKneeOfJustice, but I ady finished the Combo Vid, thanks though guys. I will be uploading it soon (As in going to make it a video, then upload it to Youtube).

Anyone want it on Filefront so they can keep it?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
There's ways to keep if it's on youtube, but that's slightly illegal so we won't elaborate here.

Filefront makes it easier so sure if you don't mind.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Ok guys, I'll put it on Youtube and Filefront, the Youtube quality of the vid is pretty good. But on filefront where its your own video, the vid pwns....

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Well, I already started uploading it to Youtube, and its 55 percent done....

But I'm pretty sure the name of the combo vid won't affect what you see :chuckle:.

Thanks for all your help guys, I appreciate it. I'll be posting the link possibly within an hour or so.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Well, I already started uploading it to Youtube, and its 55 percent done....

But I'm pretty sure the name of the combo vid won't affect what you see :chuckle:.

Thanks for all your help guys, I appreciate it. I'll be posting the link possibly within an hour or so.
Cool, can't wait to watch.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Ok guys, I was giong to post the Youtube vid and Filefront vid at the same time. But it says 2 hours for the FileFront vid, and I already uploaded it to Youtube. So, I'll post that link and possibly post the FileFront link tonight :).

The video is going to be on a diff thread now.

Top Bottom