• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

From Plants VS Zombies, Peashooter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936

Who is Peashooter?

Peashooter is the most basic plant in the Plants VS Zombies games. It is the weakest and cheapest of the attacking plants. It's main way of attacking is shooting peas.

How would Peashooter fight?

Peashooter's only way of attacking is shooting peas. However, since it represents the series as a whole, it could use abilities from other plants and summon other plants too.

Counter-arguments

#1 - Peashooter can't walk

Not true. It can walk in Garden Warfare.

Movesets

Neutral Special - Pea Shoot

Peashooter shoots a pea, it is it's signature move. It can shoot really quick, but the peas are weak.

Side Special - Eat and Spit

Peashooter eats any projectile thrown at it, and can then spit the projectile back.

Up Special - Cabagge Pult

A Cabagge Pult appears and shoots Peashooter at an angle.

Down Special - Potato Mine

Peahooter plants a Potato Mine. It works like Snake's.

Final Smash - Plant Army

Peashooter summons Crazy Dave, and he plants a lot of plants that attack enemies.

Neutral Special: Pea. Peashooter spits a pea and it goes all the way across the stage like in the games. Deals 10% each. There is a short pause in between so you can't really spam it.
Side Special: Sun Shot. Peashooter spits some sun and it hits the target. Deals 12% each.
Up Special: Cabbage Pult (credit goes to Tepig2000 for this one). A Cabbage Pukt shoots Peashooter in an upward angle. Peashooter can hit people while in mid-air.
Down Special: Sun Charge. Peashooter stays in place for 4 seconds. If the move succeeds, Peashooters moves are more powerful for the next 15 seconds.
Final Smash: Zombie Wave. A wave of. Zombies come and attack opponents.

Signature Icons

- By Falkoopa

Supporters

Tepig2000, SuperBrawler, Fortanono, 8-peacock-8

Last edited:

HeroG

Smash Apprentice
Why not have crazy dave and he can set down a variety of plants like turrets similar to Emit in PSASBR?
Or have based on garden war fare...

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Why not have crazy dave and he can set down a variety of plants like turrets similar to Emit in PSASBR?
Or have based on garden war fare...
Cool idea, but since this is a Peashooter thread and not a Crazy Dave one, maybe Crazy Dave could appear and plant a lot of plants for Peashooter's Final Smash? It is better than my previous idea, which was just Peashooter's plant food attack.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Plants vs. Zombies and Nintendo aren't really connected in any way, besides the extremely ****ty DS port of the first game.

If we put in Peashooter, we might as well put in that red thing from Angry Birds.

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
Well, here it is.

Neutral Special: Pea. Peashooter spits a pea and it goes all the way across the stage like in the games. Deals 10% each. There is a short pause in between so you can't really spam it.

Side Special: Sun Shot. Peashooter spits some sun and it hits the target. Deals 12% each.

Up Special: Cabbage Pult (credit goes to Tepig2000 for this one). A Cabbage Pukt shoots Peashooter in an upward angle. Peashooter can hit people while in mid-air.

Down Special: Sun Charge. Peashooter stays in place for 4 seconds. If the move succeeds, Peashooters moves are more powerful for the next 15 seconds.

Final Smash: Zombie Wave. A wave of. Zombies come and attack opponents.

I kinda wanted to add a spore shot too but didn't really have time to think.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
I'd like to pitch in and say that you probably shouldn't mention C. Falcon in the "Peashooter Can't Walk" counterargument, since he actually has LEGS. It's a little flimsy. I'd just stick to the Bellsprout schtick, if I were you.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
About Crazy Dave.....this is relevant to the thread since Peashooter is part of this image.

Also, Peashooter can run/walk. :awesome:

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I'd like to pitch in and say that you probably shouldn't mention C. Falcon in the "Peashooter Can't Walk" counterargument, since he actually has LEGS. It's a little flimsy. I'd just stick to the Bellsprout schtick, if I were you.
I think you misread my post. I did not say Captain Falcon never walked in F Zero, I did say he never Falcon Punch'd in F Zero.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I updated the OP with a signature icon and a new response to the counter-argument. Thanks for Falkoopa and 8-peacock-8 for these.

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
Sunflower is more the mascot of PvZ & should be the one that's playable.

& by playable I mean in a SSB clone on iPhone, not SSB itself.

Actually there might be some potential to that: Sunflower vs. Red bird vs. the guy from Infinity Blade vs. the Fruit Ninja on a Cut the Rope stage with Candy Crush item drops. The possibilities...

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
PSASBR lacked key characters the intended audience gave a damn about. (IE longtime PS fans) & had questionable mechanics that didn't encourage word-of-mouth support.

Get enough of the really famous mobile franchises & make the core mechanics engaging enough & I don't see why it wouldn't at least be more successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom