• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rosalina & Luma Image Gallery (Updated 9/11)

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I thought that I'd host an image gallery, consisting of only the ones that involve Rosalina and her Luma. I have Miiverse access, so I can easily find permanent links at will. Enjoy at your own pleasure.

Wii U Screenshots

3DS Screenshots

Moveset Images
3-hit Combo

Forward Standard Attack

Upward Standard Attack

Downward Standard Attack

Forward Smash

Upward Smash

Downward Smash

Neutral Aerial

Forward Aerial

Backward Aerial

Upward Aerial

Downward Aerial

Dash Attack

Standard Special: Luma Shot

Side Special: Star Bits

Up Special: Launch Star

Down Special: Gravitational Pull

Forward Throw

Backward Throw

Upward Throw

Downward Throw

Taunts

Final Smash: Power Star

Other Attacks

Status Unknown

Miscellaneous

The gallery will be updated with more screenshots in the future. I made the thread to make it easier for people to find the images that they want, without having to go through wild goose chases during the process.

Last edited:

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
Wow, I really like that official poster (though Wii Fit Trainer looks sort of out of place - why not Link or Samus instead)

One small gripe I have is about her Up Special... I wish it actually looked like a launch star - y'know, gold and shiny. But beyond that, Rosalina and her Luma both look beautiful. The shimmery stars on Rosalina's dress are a nice touch.

NNID
masonisawesome13
3DS FC
3308-4678-2953
Rosalina is so beautiful...-I mean i think she is going to be a great character and aspect to the smash bros game...

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I see what kind of thread this is turning into, and I ain't even mad. Still though, those pics are fantastic in general!

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero

What's funny is that I think she looks the best in the 3DS version.

She just looks better here than in the WiiU pics. I guess the starry night sky plays a factor, but I think it's the general shading of her model. The characters in the WiiU version are a little too bright sometimes.

-----

RyanR

Smash Apprentice

What's funny is that I think she looks the best in the 3DS version.

She just looks better here than in the WiiU pics. I guess the starry night sky plays a factor, but I think it's the general shading of her model. The characters in the WiiU version are a little too bright sometimes.

-----
Your crazy if you think she looks better on the 3DS :crazy:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Here's the newest screenshot that Sakurai posted. Remember, the images on this thread involve either Rosalina, or her Luma partner.

Sakurai: Pic of the day. A Luma becomes a star. Lumas are tough, but can also be blown away. Luckily, there's an infinite number of them.

NNID
masonisawesome13
3DS FC
3308-4678-2953
oh so that means that you can summon a luma anytime you want and even if one dies. i wonder if you summon one when another is already summoned if the original just disappears and you keep the one you just summoned

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
I think summoning an already summoned luma draws luma back to rosalina like olimars whistle.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I've added the .gif images from the moveset speculation thread onto the primary post. They're categorized based on information that we know so far, but some of the moves do have an unknown status at the moment.

SmasherCat

Smash Journeyman
That one with the luma in the boxing ring looks like an ftilt, but what could the star bit shot be?

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
SO EXCITED! My favorite Mario character is gonna be in. <3

Definitely gonna main her.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
A new screenshot has been added...

Sakurai: Pic of the day. Rosalina's got height! She is seriously tall! However, she boasts an anti-gravity effect, so she's very light.

kesterstudios

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kesterstudios
yeesh rosalina's tall. are u sure shes light because i thought she would be a mid heavy character because of the mario kart games. i dont know

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
yeesh rosalina's tall. are u sure shes light because i thought she would be a mid heavy character because of the mario kart games. i dont know
You've seen how heavy Yoshi has been, right? Weight classes in Mario Kart don't necessarily determine how heavy the characters will be in the Smash Bros. titles.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Here's the newest screenshot that Sakurai posted. Remember, the images on this thread involve either Rosalina, or her Luma partner.

Sakurai: Pic of the day. A Luma becomes a star. Lumas are tough, but can also be blown away. Luckily, there's an infinite number of them.
I don't know how I'll be able to not burst into tears with Rosalina in a match seeing those baby Lumas blowing up like that :(

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
have you not already burst into tears as you watch your pikmins ghost slowly float away?

Vickyboi

Smash Cadet
Would Sakurai say that a character is 'light' as in 'flies far from attacks' or would he simply say "floaty" if she's floaty?
She might be heavy but floaty, it depends on what he is calling "light".

SmasherCat

Smash Journeyman
I think... Because of her "anti-gravity" she floats, making her float-y which makes her classified as light. So basically he did say she wa light and floaty.

Vickyboi

Smash Cadet
Floaty=/=light
Samus is heavy and floaty.
But I guess Sakurai wouldn't be too technical when speaking to the casual audience.

I'm hoping for heavier than half of the cast at least!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Another Rosalina-related screenshot has been posted, but this time, it's a 3DS screenshot...

Sakurai: Pic of the day. Happy Holidays! Here's a new 3DS stage--Rainbow Road! It can't be explained in one picture, but it's going to be a cruise-type stage.

It seems that Mario Kart 7's Rainbow Road will be the 3DS's answer to the Wii U's Mario Galaxy stage.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Another Rosalina-related screenshot has been posted, but this time, it's a 3DS screenshot...

Sakurai: Pic of the day. Happy Holidays! Here's a new 3DS stage--Rainbow Road! It can't be explained in one picture, but it's going to be a cruise-type stage.

It seems that Mario Kart 7's Rainbow Road will be the 3DS's answer to the Wii U's Mario Galaxy stage.
Also a step up from mario circuit

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
Floaty=/=light
Samus is heavy and floaty.
But I guess Sakurai wouldn't be too technical when speaking to the casual audience.
I think "anti-gravity" does imply floaty, but it doesn't necessarily mean that, no.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I gotta say, Rosalina is probably the best-looking fighter on the 3DS. Honestly, when I woke up this morning, I thought this was a Wii U picture.

O Dog

Smash Cadet
NNID
orionbc84
3DS FC
1521-2681-9055

A Rosaluma edit I made using my favourite colour combination :)

SmasherCat

Smash Journeyman
Wow, that one is pretty unique. It looks good, though I would still use the normal one. It looks like one of the toon link skins.

Top Bottom