• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Koopa for SSB4! The Most Important Enemy In The Mario Series! Signature Icon Added!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
150px-Koopa_Troopa_Artwork_-_New_Super_Mario_Bros__2.png

Who is Koopa? Well, if you don't know the Koopas, you probably never played a Mario or Smash game before. Koopas are minions of Bowser in the Mario series. They are the most iconic enemy ever in the series. While Goombas are the most common, Koopas are the most important. They appear as playable characters in several spin-offs and even Bowser himself is of the Koopa species. Koopa could fight with attacks such as sliding in its shell and growing wings. Koopa would be a unique character in Smash, and if a common enemy should be playable it should be either Koopa or Shy Guy. But Koopa is more iconic to games as a whole.

Movesets

B (Blooper): Koopa uses a Blooper like a gun, firing ink as fast as Bullet Seed.
Side B (Shell Dash): Basically Withdraw.
Up B (Goomba Jump): Koopa puts a Goomba below himself and jumps on it, killing the Goomba and making the Koopa go upwards.
Down B (Bill Blaster): Koopa pulls out a mini-Bill Blaster and shoots a Bullet Bill that flies around, homing in on enemies. They have a health bar and can be killed, though. Sometimes sends out a Banzai Bill, which does more damage and has more health, or a Bob-omb, which acts like the item.
Final Smash (Mob of Monsters): Koopa summons an army of Goombas, Bullet Bills, Bob-ombs and Bloopers. Goombas ram you, and are the easiest to kill. Bullet Bills and Bob-ombs act like their Down B counterparts, and Bloopers fire ink, like the stuff in his Neutral B, downwards.

Neutral B: Shell Spin. Koopa spins in his shell in place, dealing 12%.

Side B: Shell Dash. When Koopa uses his down taunt, he switches from Green Shell to Red Shell. When wearing a Red Shell, he can't fall off while using this. Deals 13%. It is faster and smoother then Squirtle's Side B.

Up B: Para Troopa. Koopa grows wings and flies upward. He can control where he goes for 4.5 seconds.

Down B: Shell Counter. Koopa hides in his shell for 2.5 seconds, and if someone hits him while doing this he will spin forward a little then backward quickly dealing 11%.

Final Smash: Koopa Attack. An army of Koopas rain from the sky and attack everyone.

Up B: Blue Shell.
Wings, cloned from goomba :upsidedown:

Side Special: Red Shell.
Like squirtle but moving in the opposite direction if he founds an edge, just like melees red shell.

Normal Special: Green Shell.
Like Jigglypuff but slower and you can jump.

Down Special: Yellow Shell.
Another bowser cloned move, inspired in yoshi.

Final Smash: Giga Nokonoko.
Bowser clone, i tellling you, shining.

Signature Icons

Supporters

Tepig2000, Fortanono, SuperBrawler, Rouge

Fortanono

Smash Ace
I fully support. I had an idea that the Koopa Troopa could use enemies in the Mario series in his moveset, like Peach uses Toad. Here is my moveset:
B (Blooper): Koopa uses a Blooper like a gun, firing ink as fast as Bullet Seed.
Up B (Goomba Jump): Koopa puts a Goomba below himself and jumps on it, killing the Goomba and making the Koopa go upwards.
Down B (Bill Blaster): Koopa pulls out a mini-Bill Blaster and shoots a Bullet Bill that flies around, homing in on enemies. They have a health bar and can be killed, though. Sometimes sends out a Banzai Bill, which does more damage and has more health, or a Bob-omb, which acts like the item.
Final Smash (Mob of Monsters): Koopa summons an army of Goombas, Bullet Bills, Bob-ombs and Bloopers. Goombas ram you, and are the easiest to kill. Bullet Bills and Bob-ombs act like their Down B counterparts, and Bloopers fire ink, like the stuff in his Neutral B, downwards.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I fully support. I had an idea that the Koopa Troopa could use enemies in the Mario series in his moveset, like Peach uses Toad. Here is my moveset:
Cool idea! Will add this moveset to the main post!

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
Done.

Koopa Moveset

Side B: Shell Dash. When Koopa uses his down taunt, he switches from Green Shell to Red Shell. When wearing a Red Shell, he can't fall off while using this. Deals 13%. It is faster and smoother then Squirtle's Side B.

Up B: Para Troopa. Koopa grows wings and flies upward. He can control where he goes for 4.5 seconds.

Down B: Shell Counter. Koopa hides in his shell for 2.5 seconds, and if someone hits him while doing this he will spin forward a little then backward quickly dealing 11%.

Final Smash: Koopa Attack. An army of Koopas rain from the sky and attack everyone.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Done.

Koopa Moveset

Added this to the OP. Also added Fortanono, SuperBrawler and Rouge to the supporters list.

I feel like the OP is too small... any ideas to expand it?

Fortanono

Smash Ace
Stuck in the middle, between Goomba and Koopa, what shall I do...

BULLET BILL 4 SMASH!!!

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
I imagine a bowser clone for the most part, really, at least in the normal moves.

Like squirtle but moving in the opposite direction if he founds an edge, just like melees red shell.

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_small/0/5370/1176431-yi_hookbill.jpg

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Stuck in the middle, between Goomba and Koopa, what shall I do...

BULLET BILL 4 SMASH!!!

Spiny, Buzzy Bettle and Lakitu are better ideas.

I imagine a bowser clone for the most part, really, at least in the normal moves.

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_small/0/5370/1176431-yi_hookbill.jpg
Please change the Final Smash, otherwise this is good.

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
Koopa never transformed in a giant. Maybe Rainbown Shell Koopa as the moveset is based on the colored shells?
Yes, he did.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUJ49CP_olc

And i imagine a combination of both giant koopa and rainbow shell actually, thats why i say "shining", didnt knew how to call it.
Anyways, even if it never happen, i dont see the problem to have this giga form as a final smash.

The King of Skulls

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4398-9294-7284
Koopa would be my main if he made it into Smash. Although, I always imagined a tag team with Paratroopa and Koopa, where Paratroopa is the one you control primarily. His up B would work similar to Olimar's new Winged Pikman, where if Koopa is alive, Paratroopa is weighed down and can't fly as high. His side B would be a short kick where if Koopa is still alive he kicks Koopa in his shell like the green shell item until you let go of the button, in which he pops out and rushes back. Neutral B could be a basic spin that deflects projectiles, while down B has the two throw themselves forward(or down, it airborne) into an enemy.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Koopa would be my main if he made it into Smash. Although, I always imagined a tag team with Paratroopa and Koopa, where Paratroopa is the one you control primarily. His up B would work similar to Olimar's new Winged Pikman, where if Koopa is alive, Paratroopa is weighed down and can't fly as high. His side B would be a short kick where if Koopa is still alive he kicks Koopa in his shell like the green shell item until you let go of the button, in which he pops out and rushes back. Neutral B could be a basic spin that deflects projectiles, while down B has the two throw themselves forward(or down, it airborne) into an enemy.
Cool idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom