• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Prophecy Must Be Fullfilled! Count Bleck for Super Smash Bros!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
image.jpg

Count Bleck!

Sit down folks, this is a long one.
[collapse=Backstory]
Count Bleck was formerly known as Lord Blumiere, and was part of the Dark Tribe, who where a tibe who split away the Ancient Ones after stealing the Dark Prognosticus, a prophecy.
One day Blumiere was found injured at the base of a cliff by a human girl named Timpani, and nursed back to health. His father warned him to stay away from humans, but Blumiere grew an affection to Timpani, and would often snak out of his castle to meet with her. After his father threatened Timpani, Blumiere realized their love could not carry on there, so he proposed to her.
Before they could be married, his father banished Timpani from that dimension, cursing her to wander the world.
Blumiere searched and searched, unknowing that Timpani had been found by Merlon of Flipside, a descendent of the ancients. During Blumieres search, he freed a bat from a cage, then witnessed the bat transform into a woman named Nastasia. Out of love, Nastasia swore allegiance to Blumiere.
Blumiere eventually returned home, thinking life was meaningless without her. Out of sadness, he stole the Dark Prognosticus against his father's wishes. He used its power to destroy his dimension, and planned to do the same with every other.
Blumiere and his new assistant moved into a new castle in a world of darkness, and eventually gained three more helpers: Mimi, a shapeshifter; O'Chunks, a warrior and failed army general; and Dimentio, a mysterious magician.
He planned to make a perfect world, while all the others are destroyed. Here he took up the alias of Count Bleck.
[/collapse]

[collapse=In Super Paper Mario]
Coming Soon!
[/collapse]

Moveset Potential:
He could do many things. He could play tricks, use dark magic, and his Final Smash would be obvious.
We can take a look at all the attacks he uses in battle, and has shown to have in various cutscenes.

Moveset:
None yet. If you have one, please post it here!

Roster and Signature Icons:
There is already a default Bleck Icon in the Roster Maker. If you have another one, or a Signature Icon, please post it here!

List Of Supporters:
Mega Bidoof
KingofPahntoms47
ACP99
Moneyfrenzy
Cobalsh
Halfhead
Rockaphin

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
ME.

I SUPPORT BLECK.

THIS MUST BE A THING.

.....now that that's out of my system, all should listen to this music while discussing Bleck.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
BLE-HE-HE-HE BLECK.

N64 gets support, Eggman gets support, Missingno gets support, Bleck gets support, ALL THE MEGA BIDOOF THREADS GET SUPPORT.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
BLE-HE-HE-HE BLECK.

N64 gets support, Eggman gets support, Missingno gets support, Bleck gets support, ALL THE MEGA BIDOOF THREADS GET SUPPORT.
You are the Oprah of my threads.
You get a support! You get a support! Everybody gets a support!

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
That was the joke. :p
I posted your MissingNo. moveset on the thread.
How's the Bleck moveset coming.

I'll try to post the second part of the story tomorrow.
Bleck is probably is the most developed Mario villain.
His backstory is amazing.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I posted your MissingNo. moveset on the thread.
How's the Bleck moveset coming.

I'll try to post the second part of the story tomorrow.
Bleck is probably is the most developed Mario villain.
His backstory is amazing.

I got to do it tomorrow after school, but I'll work on it, don't worry!

moneyfrenzy

Smash Ace
I would be so happy if either count bleck or dimentio were in the game. They are 2 of the most fleshed out nintendo characters, and they were only in one game. I support!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm probably gonna make a moveset for Bleck soon as well.

Also, I can't see Bleck getting in before Paper Mario, but I'd be overjoyed to see Bleck in Smash.

And I hope you have all been listening to the music I posted while on this thread. :chuckle:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I'm not gonna let this, out of all my threads, DIE! (As Ganon would say on the cdi)

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
Only if Bleck is with Timpani... I don't see him likely though.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
REVIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!!

#Bleck #sadbackstory #idiotswhopracticallythinkjustinbieberisgodeventhoughhewasarrestedforsmokingpotwhiledragracingdrunknottomentionheisunderthelegaldrinkingage

PigmaskColonel

Smash Journeyman
I personally hated Super Paper Mario...I'm looking at you Miyamoto.

But why the hell not? Sure, I support, but don't really see it happening unless he's in Sticker Star, but he isn't.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I personally hated Super Paper Mario...I'm looking at you Miyamoto.

But why the hell not? Sure, I support, but don't really see it happening unless he's in Sticker Star, but he isn't.
I loved Paper Mario"

Once you get past the fact that it is not a turned-base battle RPG like previous games, and it isn't a "real Paper Mario game," it is truly great!

PigmaskColonel

Smash Journeyman
I loved Paper Mario"

Once you get past the fact that it is not a turned-base battle RPG like previous games, and it isn't a "real Paper Mario game," it is truly great!
Meh, I didn't like the way they made the other characters playable...

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768
Dimentio is the more likely attendant for the roster, though Count Bleck isn't out of the box. Super Paper Mario was a surprising twist to the original formula. Bleck was also dark, and the fight was phenomenal. Of course, Tiki (Tipi? Haven't played in 2 years) would have to come as some reference. His Final Smash would be a gigantic void into nothing.

Halfhead

Smash Journeyman
If the Mario RPG series gets a rep, Fawful seems the most likely. Either Fawful or Paper Mario. Just my prediction, though. I'd still really like having Count Bleck.

Davidreamcatcha

Smash Ace
I think Bleck is actually one of the most likely ways to represent the Paper series that can make it into Smash.

There's an item made up at MYM called fiends - basically Assist Trophies that summon boss like characters that are hostile to everyone. Imagine Count Bleck as a boss-like assist trophy, he appears from the AT and summons the void which will swallow the stage and take a stock from everyone if he is not defeated (putting the match into sudden death likely) in time. He flips paper minions into existence to defend him.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
I'm going to revive this thread and say that I want to be added to the supporter list! :grin:
Seriously though, Count Bleck would be cool.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Hey guys, according to this list, how would Count Bleck's moveset be classified? (hybrid classes are possible):

Zoner - Character whose strength lies in forcing their opponent to stay in a certain area. Ex: :4marth:

Ranger - Character whose strength lies in their ranged attacks to force opponents to keep their distance. Ex: :4link:

Speedster - Character whose strength lies in their speed and ability to overwhelm their opponents with relentless attacks. Ex: :4pikachu:

Trickster - Character whose strength lies in a quirky moveset that is hard to predict and can alter the battle field. Ex: :4villager:

Bruiser - Character whose strength lies in devastating attacks to quickly finish off opponents. Ex: :4falcon:

Resistor - Character whose strength lies in super armor that allows them to tank hits to strike down opponents. Ex: :4bowser:

Puppeteer - Character whose strength lies in overwhelming opponents with relentless attacks stopping opponents from striking back. Strength in numbers. Ex: :rosalina:

Juggler - Character whose strength lies in being able to string combos together to finish off opponents. Ex: :4luigi:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Hey guys, according to this list, how would Count Bleck's moveset be classified? (hybrid classes are possible):

Zoner - Character whose strength lies in forcing their opponent to stay in a certain area. Ex: :4marth:

Ranger - Character whose strength lies in their ranged attacks to force opponents to keep their distance. Ex: :4link:

Speedster - Character whose strength lies in their speed and ability to overwhelm their opponents with relentless attacks. Ex: :4pikachu:

Trickster - Character whose strength lies in a quirky moveset that is hard to predict and can alter the battle field. Ex: :4villager:

Bruiser - Character whose strength lies in devastating attacks to quickly finish off opponents. Ex: :4falcon:

Resistor - Character whose strength lies in super armor that allows them to tank hits to strike down opponents. Ex: :4bowser:

Puppeteer - Character whose strength lies in overwhelming opponents with relentless attacks stopping opponents from striking back. Strength in numbers. Ex: :rosalina:

Juggler - Character whose strength lies in being able to string combos together to finish off opponents. Ex: :4luigi:
I'd say Trickster, to fit Bleck's personality, or Ranger, to fit his projectile heavy boss-fight in Super Paper Mario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom