• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prince of Dalaam! Poo for Smash Wii U and 3DS! Added Fan Art By Pixiv Member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperBrawler

Smash Master

ABOUT
Poo is a one of the main characters in Earthbound. As the Crown Prince of Dalaam, he has undergone strict martial arts training, and is the fourth and final character to join Ness. He usually uses physical strength as his primary weapon, along with many powerful PSI spells. Poo undergoes a special diet, meaning he can't eat any Western-style foods and recovers few hit points or psychic points from ingesting such items. He can drink bottles of water to recover psychic points, and Eastern foods more effectively restore his HP than they do with any other character. He also has a resistance to PSI Fire and PSI Freeze. Poo has a mirror ability, which allows him to become any enemy in the game during battles, with the exception of bosses.​

STAGE
Stage idea needed.​

ARGUMENTS

Argument 1
He would be a Ness clone.
This so a dumb argument. Look at Tepig2000s moveset.​

MOVESETS
If you make a moveset for Poo, I'll put it here.
[COLLAPSE=Tepig2000]
Moveset:

Neutral B - Mirror

Poo copies the enemies appearance, stats, moveset and even sound effects. Lasts for a short time.

Side B - PK Brainshock

Poo sends a small sphere of PK forwards and any enemy hit is stunned.

Up B - PK Teleport Beta (Aka "Hurricane Teleport")

Poo spins really fast and runs forwards, becoming invisible and reappearing after a short time.

Down B - Bottle of Water

Poo drinks some water and recovers damage. Sometimes, it is a bottle of DXwater and he recovers even more damage. He can also get stronger or faster sometimes.

Final Smash - King Items

Poo equips the Sword of Kings, Cloak of Kings, Bracer of Kings and Diadem of Kings. During the period he has the equipment, he's invincible. He's also much stronger.
[/COLLAPSE]​

FAN ART

ICONS
If you make Sigs or Roster Maker Icons I will put them here
jaytalks:

Zhadgon:

POO'S SUPPORTERS
Name please!
SuperBrawler, Tepig2000, kiteinthesky, CardiganBoy, TORNADO BUS DRIVER, PigmaskColonel, Scotch98'

Last edited:

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Moveset:

Neutral B - Mirror

Poo copies the enemies appearance, stats, moveset and even sound effects. Lasts for a short time.

Side B - PK Brainshock

Poo spins really fast and runs forwards, becoming invisible and reappearing after a short time.

Down B - Bottle of Water

Poo drinks some water and recovers damage. Sometimes, it is a bottle of DXwater and he recovers even more damage. He can also get stronger or faster sometimes.

Final Smash - King Items

Poo equips the Sword of Kings, Cloak of Kings, Bracer of Kings and Diadem of Kings. During the period he has the equipment, he's invincible. He's also much stronger.

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
Moveset:

Neutral B - Mirror

Side B - PK Brainshock

Down B - Bottle of Water

Final Smash - King Items

Thank you!

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
Moveset:

Neutral B - Mirror

Side B - PK Brainshock

Down B - Bottle of Water

Final Smash - King Items

So this shows how Poo can actually be unique.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
So this shows how Poo can actually be unique.
Yeah, I never doubted his uniqueness, but if some dumb guy says that he would be a Ness clone, this is enough for him to change opnion. Now I feel proud.

Also, a little correction. Poo does not have any sort of natural resistance to PK Fire and PK Freeze like you said in the main post, he gains resistance to them if he equips the Diadem of Kings, and this equipment also gives him resistance to Paralysis and Flash. I did not remember this from playing, I just searched in an Earthbound wiki because I did not remember him having these resistances.

Source:

WikiBound - King items

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I am also a huge fan of Mother. I'd love a new rep.
I'd love one too, but this is too unlikely. Also, I came up with an argument and a counter argument to it. You could add it to the OP:

Dumb and really idiot argument against Poo:

He would just be a Ness clone!

Counter-argument

My moveset :awesome:

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
I got miself introduced to Earthbound/Mother series last month playing Earthbound, and last monday i finished Mother 3, beautiful games indeed, anyways Poo can be a interesting character in SSB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom