• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Livin' Biweeklies Results! 9/14/13

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
Singles:

1: CT Hax :falconmelee:
2: StriCNYN3 :falcomelee:
3: Zanguzen :falcomelee:
4: T.Webb :foxmelee:
5: Emukiller :marthmelee:
5: Ryobeat :peachmelee:
7: Jsex :foxmelee: :sheikmelee:
7: Mark :sheikmelee:
9: Washed Out :foxmelee:
9: Nando :foxmelee:
9: Captain Smuckers :falconmelee:
9: Chain-Ace :falcomelee:
13: Sled :falcomelee: :falconmelee:
13: Andres :jigglypuffmelee:

Doubles:
1: Ryobeat and T.webb
2: Jsex+ EmuKiller
3:Captain Smuckers+ smokey
4: Andres and Sleddddddz

Bracket for Singles:

http://i.imgur.com/rtLgyoC.png

Zanguzen

Smash Lord
Yeah, thanks a lot for hosting Ryobeat, and GG to everyone I played. I think it's becoming a tradition that I have to get 4-stocked by at least one person whenever I attend a tournament now lol. Looking forward to the next one.

Smokey Huntz

Smash Apprentice
Singles:

Time for my shout outs

1: CT Hax :falconmelee: We didn't talk or nothing but good stuff on winning... again anyways I see that fox getting better
2: StriCNYN3 :falcomelee: Fun friendlies I'm really happy I took a game off that Marth next is that falco
3: Zanguzen :falcomelee: ZANGZANGZANG
4: T.Webb :foxmelee: ZANGZANG anyways fun friendlies thanks for them wish I coulda played the fox more I got alot out of it
5: Emukiller :marthmelee: Nice on taking out Smuckers he's still young but when I finish training him it's a dub for you and everyone Hax included
5: Ryobrat :peachmelee: We didn't play lol I woulda spanked you though (My peach is better than yours)
7: Jsex :foxmelee: :sheikmelee: We didn't play either idk why I enjoy playing you
7: Mark :sheikmelee: Thanks for the friendlies GANON!
9: Washed Out :foxmelee: Didn't play
9: Nando :foxmelee: Not gonna lie that fox was kinda meh but it was better than mine so I'll shut my mouth, you'll probably be ill if you stick with him
9: Captain Smuckers :falconmelee: how dare you lose
9: Chain-Ace :falcomelee: I'm kinda surprised you got 9th I'm also upset we didn't play
13: Sled :falcomelee: :falconmelee: Fraud
13: Andres :jigglypuffmelee: Keep at it bruh

Doubles:
1: Ryobeat and T.webb
2: Jsex+ EmuKiller
3:Captain Smuckers+ smokey
4: Andres and Sleddddddz

Bracket for Singles:

http://i.imgur.com/rtLgyoC.png

LLDL

Smash Hero
Me and nando got 9th LOL. Don't worry I was just having fun since I had to leave early for work, not super serious tournament mode. Both mark and ryobeat...beat me soundly tho!

GGs everyone, tournament was fun. Especially mark. We takin over dat wendies lot when they get finished with that ****!

Captain Smuckers

Smash Journeyman
why is your entire shoutout a quote of ryobeat :0?

anyhow, good games to all

Zanguzen: I had no idea what to even do against you lol. good stuff

emukiller: really fun set, lookin forward to more of'em in the future

twebb: I liked that part where you thought you'd win the crew battle. lol what a joker

if you didn't get a shoutout it's cause we didn't play a substantial amount or y'all already know. Unless your name is sled. Then it's cause I don't shout out scrubs =\

Captain Smuckers

Smash Journeyman
Me and nando got 9th LOL. Don't worry I was just having fun since I had to leave early for work, not super serious tournament mode. Both mark and ryobeat...beat me soundly tho!

GGs everyone, tournament was fun. Especially mark. We takin over dat wendies lot when they get finished with that ****!

dude have we like ever played? lol

Top Bottom