• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Logic Presents: A Super Smashing Good Time Results

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
The tournament was a huge success, and all of it was made possible by the players supporting us, so once again thank you.

Overall we had over 50 people in attendance which is fantastic and congratulations to our winners.

Now then, to the results!

Project M Doubles
http://imgur.com/cbRHEpB

Top 5:
1. Simon and David
2. Ben and Steve
3. Ron and Jack
4. Tyler and David
5. Matt and Bread
5. Mark and Keith

Melee Singles
http://imgur.com/LxFSNYS

Top 5:
1. Steve
2. Paul
3. David Ly
4. Allan
5. Simon
5. Ron

Melee Doubles
http://imgur.com/IZgiwsU

Top 5:
1. Tyson and Paul
2. Matt and Bread
3. Simon and David
4. Victor and Allan
5. Ron and Jack
5. Levi and Steve

Brawl Singles
http://imgur.com/DqzOQAM

Top 5.
1. Jack
2. Mark
3. James
4. Ben
5. Kurt
5. Keith

Brawl Doubles
http://imgur.com/KhZB8WU

Top 5:
1. Jack and Ben
2. Keith and mark
3. James and Hansel
4. Kam and Ryan
5. Tyler and David
5. Derek and Jeremiah

Shoutouts to follow below

sleak-

Smash Journeyman
SHOUT OUTS

Levi- it was awesome seeing you again after so many years lol good job bringing lethbridge down, hopefully you ll get into PM

Dragonz- we never played, but i saw your match against allan, it was hella hype, I noticed youre really good at placing up smashes against ppl with fox.

Clarke- amazing job on the recording, its so good that we had 2 recording set ups! and i can see the effort your putting into this community, and its much appreciated, ill def come to the next couple smashfest at your house!

Matt- damn matt, y u so good @ melee doubles, and damn man you straight up represented calgary with that SICK pitt play, after watching you play imma get PM and start practising

Jack- I got my run back against you from when you beat me back at that one university of calgary tournament! I also realized you pretty much entered every single event lol impressive

Daniel- lets keep practising at the physics club, had some hype moments in your matches against jack

Kurt: its time to grind out some melee, also grats on placing well in brawl!

james- Grats on beating BEN!!! Good job for defending calgary and not making edmonton have brawl completely free

David Ly- UNDERDOG, calgarys secret weapon right here, first provincial tournamnet gets 3rd what a g, soo good soy milk

Simon - 2good at PM and you dont event own the game

Ben- imma get PM and start practising, we gotta team for future PM tourneys! good to see you enter most of the smash events, damnnn we only did 1 side bet yesturday! we should def do more next tourney! and remember youre the sole reason why we lost in crews !

Moe- so glad you came, i know your good at PM dont hide it! I love yours and bens melee match and how you put 2 level 9 computers against each other LOL! I also see you had the great honour of playing randall in bracket :cool:

Ron: AMAZING set up with the player cam, commentator cam and recording and what not, i cant wait to see the vids!!!!!!!!!! Im a little sad we didnt get as much commentary and SIDE BETTING! I dont think we played each other in singles but we did have some good dubz matches!

Brad: BEST event calgarys had in a long asssssssssss time, i dont know how you got so many people to come, but if you do organize another tournament again, please get that many ppl to come again!

Sam- dude man im so glad you entered the smash scene, I see good things in your marth, well def play more for sure , ill try be more helpful with tips tricks and hints!

Victor: the heart of edmonton right here, i love how much hype you generate in the crowd lol, ill have to run it back against your wario in PM as well!

Tyler: first time meeting you, after both of us being in the community for so long XD, everyone should see this guys controller

allan: anyone else notice allan took out pretty much every edmonton player single handedly - victor, ron, jack and dragonz! damn......

Arthur- arthur man no more marth in tourney, im eager to see your tournament matches with David and Jack and see what went wrong, you of course shoulda placed alot higher

Stevo- only reason why i wanted to do the money match was to generate hype, but i think we accomplished that already by playing more then 6+ games in tourney! Im excited to see the videos that ron recorded too see what I did wrong against you, from what I can remember, I played garbage in winners semis with you, and then in grand finals i began to start understanding your shiek (but still not fully). To be honest i was expecting you to go all shiek against me, when you pulled out your marth you got me with some well placed WD F-Smashes. I still dont blame FD and Yoshis for my losses against your marth, I actually like those maps against marth. I m alreay excited to play in the next big tournament so i can have another chance at a good run back! Also the matches we had were really fun to play :]

UltimateMach5

Smash Rookie
Shoutoutz
to paul for letting me steal his shoutout list

Levi- Good to see you again buddy! hope to see you around some more. We didnt really get to play much other then melee doubles but it was like the good ol times.

Dragonz- too godlike with that usmash! i got hit by the "dragonz" way too much.

Clarke- Recording setup was godlike! keep up the good work.

Matt- Not gonna lie i underestimated you and you sure proved me wrong wrecking me in melee doubles and project m. keep up the good work.

Jack- job well done in the tournament. you won first in brawl singles!

Daniel- You've improved so much. You know my sayings ~ "Fraud till proven not" You have definitely proven you're not one.

Jeff- That guy from lethbridge who reminds me of adam levine? no homo but thanks for coming out! definitely come to more events. You'll surely improve greatly

james- Defeating the #1 does that make you #1 yet? keep up the great work.

David Ly- DAVID SO GOOOOOOOOOOOD, so proud of you. All that hard training against me proved that you don't lose to anyone's marth!

Simon - COVERS ALL OPTIONS, covered most of them this tournament, better luck next time around.

Ben- imma beat that charizard and win my dollar back bro.

Moe- You're imrpoving a lot but it's time that you start playing the top dogs more often to get better.

Ron: Sick falco, made a sick comeback against me first round. great recording setup, hope to see most of the matches up soon.

Brad: Great event/turnout. maybe we can plan things a little better to get PM in next time.

Victor: PARTNER BUDDY. We either bodied everyone or got bodied. great teaming with you

Allan: Shoutoutz to allan for beating everyone from edmonton jajajaja huehuehueh

Arthur- You need to hyperbolic time chamber against me. Work on that tech skill. Everytime you SD we're gonna call it the arthur combo.

Stevo- Great matches steve! glad i didn't get 2-0'd that shiek is too guud. #JESUSSTEVE

#UM5Gaming

Top Bottom