• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 64 for Wii

pika28

Smash Rookie
Does any one have a Wii Super Smash Bros. 64 channel on a SD card?
Thanks

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Actually, there's a way to
illegally
get a SSB64 .WAD. Since it's illegal, I can't really say anything but a couple of google searches should do the trick.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
u can get it for free by softmodding your wii, just install the .wad

no need to spend any $ on it ROFL

even after all this trouble, you are going to be playing a frameskippy ssb, not even worth it imo, just get a BLUETOOTH 2.0 or magic joy 3-in-1 adapter

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
What's wrong with getting it on the Virtual Console exactly?
input delay, frameskips, forgot
This especially happens on teams, even more than the original 64.

People also probably prefer the n64 controller over the class
u
ic
k
controller or the console itself. People like having the console. Can't explain it much better

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
The VC version has an horrible Framskip, i suggest anyone to use Not64, is an unnoficial update to Wii64 that runs a lot better.

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
I downloaded Super Smash Bros. to my Wii and it's great for casual play. What I like best is that it allows me to play the game on my 40" inch HDTV and it looks nice since it displays in progressive scan (480p). Another nice thing is that I can either use the GameCube controller or the Classic Controller Pro with the VC version.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
You can do all of that minus a Wii with a pc except you can play online in 1080p, and there's no frameskips

PC:110
Wii:0

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
^ I thought the original poster asked who had Super Smash Bros. for their Wii. I answered his question and explained what I like about playing it on my 40 inch LCD TV with the awesome GameCube controller. :)

pika28

Smash Rookie
I prefer the N64 controller when playing ssb64 , does progressive scan work for all games

Top Bottom