• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Earthbound - over

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
RR lookin for anything he can push the pressure onto

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Come on now RR you know my meta better than that

Its not detrimental, its just not a thing at all.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I know why you do it.

You coast to last to later days then explode with content, no matter what alignment you are this benefits you, but makes it still hard to read you.

It's not always what you do though, I was your mate in Tacebell and your day play was the main reason we won that game.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I didn't think that one straight, but that's pretty accurate since that's what he did, and what he's doing now. I'm free, so talk to me. And voting? That'll have to wait, but I'm all in for tcat. Also, ran playing straight as hell, but my god, I would wish I wasn't in ryu's shoes, but that's pretty inevitable. And I got your quote ryu. Be sure to tell me though since i'm always feeling ignored when asking questions. Glyph, you're good on this one for now.

Also, badwolf needs to not be so seriously mad as **** here. Holy ****, lol, I'm seeing your post right now and I'm not seeing one bit of a good logic, but pure Angry Video Game Nerd criticism. Not the best thing to be doing, man.

I sincerely hope kraken's being mostly played by rake instead of kary. Please. I'm looking at you and just after a few skims, it looked like you're on a bad stance. I'm gonna read further though and provide some details real later since I still got art assignments due on monday.

Ran is pretty informative, but can really tend to overdo it with the votes, but he's still looking good. Townie for now, and null for gheb and other inactives.

More left, ask me stuff if you want. I'm not looking for informative ones though since that'll be already answered in the next few posts. As long as I don't fall to sleep.

TBG

Smash Cadet
**** this, I'm not sitting here while dumb ****s coast and Ran playing like an complete dip **** repeating Hearts Mafia and Simpsons

I'm Buzz Buzz, Town Weak Doctor

I'm a Doctor who dies when I target scum.
Why did you even claim this other than HURR DURR?

Inclined to believe Badwolf, Ran, and KP are tools over scum, but could be swayed on them. Would rather lynch Gymmo or tcat.

@TBG and Aggressive Mediation: From what you know of tcat's meta, is this play standard or obscure for her?
Bearing in mind that it's been well over a year, it seems pretty in line with her play as both alignments, but IIRC she posts and prods more as Town. I'm getting a scum gut read from it as well, and I'm not sure if my memories of her are playing into that.

I'd be ok with a TC swing.

Do you not think before you open your mouth? Really at all?

YOU said that you asked questions only for reactions. Your reaction to my questions was worse than ****ty. It was downright ********. The idea that you start to cuss at me for being a ******* while you sit back and get on others for doing the same thing that you did earlier in the game is so ****ing idiotic that I'm not even sure why you're still alive.

Seriously, the fact of the matter is that it would have taken you like 10 mins to answer those questions and allow me to get off your stupid ***, but you didn't. It's your damn fault that I'm on you and if you want me to get off I suggest just answering the ****ing questions. Now stop being a ******* and work with people instead of thinking that we're all "tools". Because right now you're not being much better either. God damn I was hoping that I wouldn't get pissed this game but Jesus christ you're so ****ing stupid. Get it though your head that I'm not going to just lie down and take it.

Also get off the ****ing wagon. RR isn't happening toDay and everyone ****ing knows it. Even RR does. Jesus it's like talking to a 5 year old. You're even acting like one right now with the "so there" comment. Jesus christ, either get some balls and stop being such an idiot or just kill yourself.

:applejack:
Wait, what? If you asked it for a reaction and his reaction was ****ty, why the hell would you get off him once he answered? Do not like.

Thoughts on an inactive lynch, I'm very much for it right now, more so Glyph and Gymmo.
I'd agree. Glyph is iffy though because apparently he usually does **** later on. AM I like better than the average inactive lynch for reasons stated previously, but I still think TC makes a fine lynch with how little she's posted.

Its not detrimental.
Can someone else verify? This affects whether or not I support Glyph lynch.

traveling cat

Smash Cadet
****'s getting real. First of all Unvote

Did the "I will post specifics tonight" not indicate that there was?
I said why I found your side of the exchange more suspicious in my #242

Detailed thoughts on TC after my mango.
I don't like the bolded. It's vague (is it scummy or just annoying?) and leaves her options open.

Here it is again, except on me this time.

There was more than one thing bothering me yesterday, but I can't find any on re-read. Hmm.
TBG: So your detail reasoning for voting me was that I seemed softball-y with KP, and two rhetorical questions I made? I was expecting more from the way you talked. At least with RR's, he basing it off my action of voting TDK.

RR: Not liking the claim. Having a hard time believing it due to it being made to save his skin. The Weak part wouldn't get CC'd by a straight up Doctor since they're slightly different roles, and even if it was CC'd, it'd benefit nobody but scum. There's no way to prove his role until he dies, and making it into a cop requires him staying alive for a Day or two despite all the suspicions on him (that's if the scum doesn't off him for targeting a town player to make town player suspicious).

TDK: Leaning scum. He claims to be not impressed with RR's style in #276, then after RR claims, TDK is immediately singing his praises in #336 and strongly defending him in #339. What? I'm having a hard time believing a townTDK would switch his opinion on RR so quickly.

Badwolf: You've been posting several times about how you want to lynch me. Reasons? You've stated in #268 you already said why, but I can't find where you did.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Badwolf: You've been posting several times about how you want to lynch me. Reasons? You've stated in #268 you already said why, but I can't find where you did.
Here have my notes. They'll explain everything.
[COLLAPSE="Super note collection #1"]

#43 TC - Oddly suspicious. Kinda snappy.
#47 KP - WIFOM with the second question. I don't like it.
#50 RR - Woo actually getting convos started. Kinda bland questions but I digress.
#59 KP - I don't like this post. Massive hypocrisy is a sin. >.<
#60 AM- I can't help but like him. He's actually intelligent but I'd like to see some actual content rather than the filler.
#61 TC - Again oddly snappy. "And do I need to bold the 'I've only seen TBG play as town' part? Kinda hard to make a 'familiar' read if you don't have an idea on the wolf side." Don't be arrogant, that's my job.
#66 RR- I was hoping someone would catch something of mine eventually. I don't want to just lurk all game.
#69 TDK - Holy **** no way. I was thinking this a couple posts ago.
#70 AM - Love this post. KP's read is the same as mine and I really enjoyed how he put it. Kind of suspicious with the FF friend claim but whatever.
#75 TDK- Holy **** no way.... Please don't state the very obvious.
#76 AM- I might proxy my vote to his vote just because I like him right now. I'd help kill KP right now, however, staying with the Vinyl vote for a while.
#77 TBG - First post by him. More of a sheep/ugh post. Don't really care at this point but I want to keep an eye on him for sheeping.
#83 AM- Still agreed. Woo for sheep calling.
#84 TBG - lol wut. This is not right. This doesn't feel like SvS and I'm ok with believing that you're stupid but it'll only go so far.
#88 TBG - Heh he's dying. Aggressive much? Probably. Keep eye on him too.
#92 TBG - Woo riding the emo-coster down the tracks. What's with the mood swings? And why do I feel like AtE is in effect?
#93 AM - Pretty much what I've been saying.
#94 TDK - Would people stop posting for length? If you quote something, say something other than "Oh this didn't really matter kk?" However, I agree with the back door "I'm sick" thing + the "fact that he felt entitled to say "you guys will get what I give you and deal with it". " Liking TDK a tiny bit.
#95 TBG - Explain before I kill you.
#98 TBG - Seems legit but keeping eyes on him anyway.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. TBG - Don't care for, bad back door-ing and needs to calm the nerves.
2. Aggressive Mediation (Ryker/WashedLaundry) - I like him so far. Not a lot of stuff I don't like but that which I don't isn't big.
3. Kraken Puns (Anomandaris_Rake/Kary) - I want to keep an eye on him. He's weird.
4. Red Ryu - I will enjoy playing with him. Either really smart or really town.
5. frozenflame751
6. Ranmaru
7. Gymmo
8. Vinyl.
9. traveling cat - See KP.
10. Circus
11. DtJ Glyphmoney
12. BadWolf28738
13. Potassium/T-Block hydra - Tiny bit of like. Want to watch him.
Everyone else needs to post more. You haven't made an impression on me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#107 KP - I hate the puns but the underlying message is alright. He needs to be pointed in a better direction but I'm feeling better about this so far.
#112 Ran - I like the logic but can we have some evidence to back it up? I don't want much just a couple of quotes...
#116 DG - The hell?
#123 TC - Can we have some questions or some thoughts made by yourself? I would also accept some quotes that showed something... I don't like the sheeping without reasoning.
#124 TDK - Interesting dodge. However still a dodge of the question. Let's get an answer shall we?
#125 TDK - This is an interesting post. Semi-correct on the high risk moves however I still don't like the earlier dodge.
#127 TC - Cool, dodge call out. Let's see what happens.
#129 TDK - Double dodge spin. Ugh I might have to wring it out of them myself....
#130 TDK - Reasonable I guess.
#132 TC - Also reasonable... This point I'm thinking TvT or TvS but dear lord not SvS. I'm leaning TC just because of not knowing meta, but Rake is making it hard....
#135 Ran - Thank you! This is what I was looking for, town read now.
#144 RR - At this point I'm ok with kicking off KP but I really don't want to be hammer.
#151 KP - lol Wut.
#158 TDK - Agree with the jump.
#159 KP - ****ty reasoning. Gut reads =/= good reads.
#160 TC - Every time I read a post by her it's like I'm reading several posts by other people.... all not linked.
#161 KP - Extended meta read. Don't like. Didn't I say that every read was non-committal at this point?
#163 KP - I hate everything about this question. It lacks intelligence, care, or even an attempt to hide the WIFOM.
#170 Ran - I would too...
#171 TDK - Not sure I like this response. It's not necessary but it doesn't make it not good.
(7 people on at this point, nothing happening)
#174 TDK - Won't try to flesh out anymore, I like this well enough, but if he becomes bad, come to this.
#176 KP - Thought of this earlier. I'm decently glad that we're on the same page.
(still nothing big happening, someone please say something about KP or even me just to get convo started)
#182 KP - At least we're getting somewhere? Not exactly what I had in mind but beggars can't be choosers.... I also don't like him asking me to answer a WIFOM question even after I ID'd it as one.
(seriously someone just say something, accuse someone, quote something entirely random, breathe over the thread... Something!)
(I might just go fap instead.... Holy **** something happened...)
#185 Ran - Why does everyone want a doublevoter?
#189 KP - Ugh, this post. Why ask it if you're not going to do anything with it?
#190 Ran - Thanks for agreeing with me.
#191 KP - Um cool questioning: Yes, yes and some of my own logic.
#198 Gheb - Lol wut. I expect explanations
#200 Gheb - Ok I can see this, decent logic but I still want to go with TC or KP. Leaning TC right now.
#204 Gheb - I like this post. Keeps the mind open for thoughts.
#207 Gheb - Ouch.
#210 FF - Catch up. Interesting ideas with AM and KP.
#211 RR - I like this post. It's cool but he needs to quote... All the quotes!
#215 TC - Not sure of the connection of this post....
#223 AM - I'm waiting with anticipation.
#226 RR - I like when people bring this kind of thing up.
#228 Glyph - Holy ****. Where have you been?
#230 TC - Oh cool that's why it is.
#234 TDK - Answering questions? Nope.
#237 TDK - Now he's accusing me.... Lol this is not happening. I don't like the blatant dodge.
#239 TDK - Woo the vote.
#242 TBG - Catch up.... The walls burn me. WRT my question, ok I can accept this. Ahhh the edit.

#243 TBG - I'm not opposed to it I just wish he was more fluent with it. I wish to see the reasoning without having to request.
#245 Gheb - Thanks for the request.
#254 Ran - I want to know because I'm gathering info on other players. I'm ok with lynching KP or TC today however, if TDK doesn't respond to my questions he will be added to that list. I don't want to vote RR because I have a slight town on him.
#262 TT - This is very true.
#271 TDK - I hate you. SO much hate.
#273 TDK - This isn't even funny anymore.
#279 TDK - Don't see how that's my problem/fault. You're an idiot who isn't helping town at all at this point. Just refusing to answer questions.
#280 RR - Agreed.
#287 TDK - Talk to your damn partner. There isn't a point to a hydra if you don't talk.
#290 TDK - 1. Ok I agree with this. 2. And your reaction is ****. "you overreact and get all theatrical and it's really quite a disgusting way of getting defensive." Remind you of someone else?
#292 TDK - You said the same thing about Gheb but you said it wasn't showing his alignment.
#295 TDK - "I am very discontent with AM in a bunch of ways that are tangible but I just can't put into words." aka I'm either finding a decent lynch for today that I don't want to explain or we should totally lynch Ryker because of his rep!
#297 TDK - Die. Die now.
#304 TBG - Any follow up with it?
#306 Gheb - "Same goes for you, Badwolf. Stop this silly bickering around with Spin and start being a bit more productive with whom you want lynched and where you wanna put your vote. Spin's not a play toDay. Why do you support the same wagon as Gymmo [completely inactive] and Tcat [questionable playerslot]? There's no pro-town movement behind his wagon. Join the Ruy wagon or pursue one of your other suspects." I hate when people make sense.
#308 KP - "I don't even want to talk about RR's instant townread on BW and subsequent defence of him." I swear to jesus if you act as if I'm scum for this I'll grab my shovel.
#312 Glyph - I hate you.
#319 TDK - No ****ing ****.
#322 RR - I agree. He needs to participate.
#327 KP - "and then you townread this? I guess?" If Ruy flips scum I'm ****ed no matter what. Thanks for the random buddy. :/
#336 TDK - Yeah no. Let's not do that.
#339 TDK - Kind of untrue but I like RR right now so I'll give a pass.
#352 KP - Either decent idea or good play.
#355 Gheb - I hate it when my two town reads are fighting.
[/COLLAPSE]

Ignore stuff in ()'s... that was just random stuff.

T-spin Double Kill

Potassium|T-block
@tcat: Got any other points against us? We are a hydra account, meaning that there are two players operating under the same name. The first post you linked was T-block, and the second was Potassium. Ergo, conflicting opinions of RR. Even now we disagree on our reads of him.

Also saying that a Weak Doctor couldn't be CC'd by a normal doctor is untrue and bad. I thought you said you had experience at this game.

Damn tcat is lashing out at all the people I like. It's like some sort of gang rivalry between bads.

traveling cat

Smash Cadet
Have fun with that.

Thank you, I'll take it. :3

@tcat: Got any other points against us? We are a hydra account, meaning that there are two players operating under the same name. The first post you linked was T-block, and the second was Potassium. Ergo, conflicting opinions of RR. Even now we disagree on our reads of him.
Then un-disagree and take a stance. You aren't going to cop out of contradicting posts by simply saying 'That was the other head'. As for the other point, there is that time when you dodged my question.

Also saying that a Weak Doctor couldn't be CC'd by a normal doctor is untrue and bad. I thought you said you had experience at this game.
Eh, my point was more that even if a Doctor CC'd, the Weak makes it a different Doctor role and there's always a possibility of a second doctor role to balance things out.

Second time you question my experience. I have to wonder what the point of that is.

T-spin Double Kill

Potassium|T-block
Then un-disagree and take a stance. You aren't going to cop out of contradicting posts by simply saying 'That was the other head'. As for the other point, there is that time when you dodged my question.
You're right - that's terrible play on our part. Apologies.

If he lives toDay I'll be keeping a close eye on him, but in light of everything that's transpired, consider him a town read for our slot.

TBG

Smash Cadet
TBG: So your detail reasoning for voting me was that I seemed softball-y with KP, and two rhetorical questions I made? I was expecting more from the way you talked. At least with RR's, he basing it off my action of voting TDK.

As I said, I had more originally but couldn't find it on re-read. I'm still happy with voting you over a strange interaction, the rhetorical questions, and your tone. It all screams hesitant Scum aggression.

We're bound to have a cop even if it is a weak one... They should cop RR.

If RR's Town he's going to be dead soon. If he's not Town, we'll know in a few days by him not being dead.

This is an awful suggestion.

T-spin Double Kill

Potassium|T-block
vote: Aggressive Mediation

They drive for thread power and then don't do anything with it. They ask a few questions, but all in all they lack direction and purpose. There's never any follow-up to any avenue he pursues. Not when he highlights the interaction between KP and tcat, nor when he chastises our slot for FoS'ing TBG, etc (70, 91). Some of the questions themselves have raised flags - what's the point of asking us "what response from t-cat wouldn't make you raise your eyebrow?" (79). We can't see a point in it. Then, he pushed TBG around for a while but dropped it to presumably focus on Badwolf without any explanation why. (93, then 114).

All of this suggests to us that he is not so much interested in hunting for scum, but moreso interested in coasting off thread control and calling out anything they see to make themselves look better. Sometimes the callout isn't entirely unwarranted (83), but we expect more from a hydra of that calibre.

His activity level, while not inherently incriminating, doesn't help.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You all overerstimate Glyph's capabilities as a player by a colossal degree if you think his later play will justify what he's doing right now in any way. The fact that he plays every game this way doesn't mean it's OK for him to do it now - it simply means that he should be D1 lynched on principle every single time.

T-Spin, I can hardly take your posts serious anymore. Pretty much every time you argue in favor of something it has the opposite effect on me: Your reasoning for voting AM looks entirely kludged together and is as generic as can be, making me seriously question such a course of action. In the same hand your reasoning on why you read Ryu as town is completely worthless to me and only supports my line of thinking that Ryu's play throughout the Day is borderline impossible to justify. Earlier you said that you're hesitant to lynch frozen or Glyph because they might be useful later but then you push the AM lynch with inactivity being the strongest reason you provide. Don't tell me you legitimately think that Glyph or frozen are going to be more helpful than AM? It's not like they look that much interested in hunting for scum right now.

Vote Gymmo

If we're really going to lynch an inactive player then he's my #1 pick. My vote's not cemented here and I'll think things through before deadline. Though at this rate hemight just be the only lynch that a good majority of the active players will agree on eventually.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
[...] Ran is a bad target. His play this game is bad even he is town and scum will not be killing him, nor do you have a high chance of spontaneously dying from him being scum. Come up with a better option.
Posts like these kind of prove to me that you don't quite have a grasp of this game. Ran would be a pretty good target because if he's actually scum nobody would've really suspected it and if he's town then he's pretty much cleared and we don't have to wonder about his reads being "scummy off" or just "wrong townie off" anymore. If you think his play is bad then you should assume him to live for a while - scum wouldn't want to get rid of him and since he's not suspicious it's unlikely that he's going to get lynched. In such a case a pseudo-investigation result would be great. The more viable results an investigator can bring into an endgame scenario the better a job he did. If Ran is town and Ryu can clear him then scum will have to consider killing Ran, something they probably wouldn't wanna have to deal with considering he's not the kind of player that tends to get NK'd. How is it not a good idea to investigate such a player?

That's all hypothetical though because I don't agree with Ran playing bad to begin with. I don't really see what led you to this conclusion. Most of his reasoning so far has been more solid than your explanation on your townRyu read. All the players he has supported pushes against have actually deserved it - unlike your BW push - and none of them show the same kind of poor judgement you have displayed so far.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Since I'm not feeling a Ryu lynch at this point I think we should lynch Gymmo, Glyph, frozen, AM or Tcat - that's my order of preference.

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
Just gonna say if T-Spin can't sort out this hydra bull-**** that i will push a lynch on him.

Quite making excuses and agree on a damn read before coming into the thread; Posting two seperate opinions and then going : LOL HYDRA JOHNS. It's gross

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
If your going to disagree, at least have the decency to preface your post with: I'm feeling X, here's why , my partner feels Y, here's why.

It doesn't help your justification this game leaves a sour taste in my mouth any time I read it.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Gymmo has yet to respond to me. I will start searching for a replacement. Deadline will be extended if I find one, otherwise the game will continue as normal.

#HBC | ѕoup

Swiss replaces Gymmo. Effective immediately. Thank you, Swiss.

~ Deadline has been extended to the 13th! Votecount also coming up. ~

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm not feeling an alternative lynch. Let's keep on pushing Red Ryu. I'm also not lynching Tcat. I also agree with Tcat, in that Red Ryu has seemed to have been trying to save his skin, ever since the wagon creeped up on him. I also find his AtE malicious. Lynch Red Ryu.

Gheb, get back on him.

T-block

B2B TST
Just gonna say if T-Spin can't sort out this hydra bull-**** that i will push a lynch on him.

Quite making excuses and agree on a damn read before coming into the thread; Posting two seperate opinions and then going : LOL HYDRA JOHNS. It's gross
ugh we literally had this post typed up right after our last post, but it didn't go through because smashboards broke:

Yes, we realize we've been all over the place, and that it's inexcusable. We'll be more diligent from now on.

This is where we stand at this point:
Ran
RR
TBG
BW
KP

Vinyl
FF
Glyph
Gheb

Gymmo
T-cat
AM

T-spin Double Kill

Potassium|T-block

ugh we literally had this post typed up right after our last post, but it didn't go through because smashboards broke:

Yes, we realize we've been all over the place, and that it's inexcusable. We'll be more diligent from now on.

This is where we stand at this point:
Ran
RR
TBG
BW
KP

Vinyl
FF
Glyph
Gheb

Gymmo
T-cat
AM

#HBC | ѕoup

~ Deadline is February 13th 11:59:59 PM EST. 7 to lynch. ~​

Votecount 1.11
Gheb 1 - Vinyl.
T-Spin 2 - Traveling Cat, BadWolf
TBG 1 - Aggressive Mediation
Red Ruy 3 - Ranmaru, Kraken Puns, Glyph
Traveling Cat 2 - TBG, Red Ruy
Aggressive Mediation 1 - T-Splin
Not Voting 3 - Frozenflame751, Swiss, Gheb

[collapse="Voting Log"]TBG -> None -> Kraken Puns -> TCat
Aggressive Mediation -> TBG
Kraken Puns -> Gymmo -> None -> Badwolf -> None -> Red Ryu
Red Ruy -> Aggressive Mediation -> Kraken Puns -> none -> TCat
Frozenflame751 -> None
Ranmaru -> Gymmo -> T-Spin -> Red Ruy
Swiss-> T-Spin -> None
Vinyl. -> Gheb
Traveling Cat -> T-Spin
Gheb -> Red Ruy -> None -> Swiss -> None
Glyph -> None -> Red Ruy
Badwolf -> Vinyl. -> T-Spin
T-Spin -> Traveling Cat -> Badwolf -> Aggressive Mediation[/collapse]

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I also agree with Tcat, in that Red Ryu has seemed to have been trying to save his skin, ever since the wagon creeped up on him.
What's bad about him trying to save his skin when he's about to get lynched? Stop adding bad points, we've had too many of those already.

T-spin Double Kill

Potassium|T-block
T-Spin, I can hardly take your posts serious anymore. Pretty much every time you argue in favor of something it has the opposite effect on me: Your reasoning for voting AM looks entirely kludged together and is as generic as can be, making me seriously question such a course of action. In the same hand your reasoning on why you read Ryu as town is completely worthless to me and only supports my line of thinking that Ryu's play throughout the Day is borderline impossible to justify. Earlier you said that you're hesitant to lynch frozen or Glyph because they might be useful later but then you push the AM lynch with inactivity being the strongest reason you provide. Don't tell me you legitimately think that Glyph or frozen are going to be more helpful than AM? It's not like they look that much interested in hunting for scum right now.
a) Inactivity is NOT our main point against AM
b) Can you give us your reasoning for having AM on your lynch list then?
c) ...it was my other head that said he didn't want to lynch frozen of Glyph, and I who wanted to push AM (WE'LL BE GOOD FROM NOW ON I SWEAR). When he said it, I thought it was dumb and I called him out on it in Skype too. His reasoning is that he feels FF and Glyph are useful when they do play, as opposed to the other nulls (Gymmo, for example). Note that, as I said earlier, inactivity is not why we feel AM is scum in any case, so the comparison to Glyph and frozen isn't even valid. Glyph and frozen are nulls from lack of action. AM is scum from trying to pass off lack of action as action.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Spin, don't tell me you think I'm a better lynch than Glyph, frozen, Vinyl and TBG. Not too long ago you had tried push a BW wagon and now he's your 4th strongest town read. I don't think you put a lot of thought behind that list.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Unvote

a) Inactivity is NOT our main point against AM
b) Can you give us your reasoning for having AM on your lynch list then?
c) ...it was my other head that said he didn't want to lynch frozen of Glyph, and I who wanted to push AM (WE'LL BE GOOD FROM NOW ON I SWEAR). When he said it, I thought it was dumb and I called him out on it in Skype too. His reasoning is that he feels FF and Glyph are useful when they do play, as opposed to the other nulls (Gymmo, for example). Note that, as I said earlier, inactivity is not why we feel AM is scum in any case, so the comparison to Glyph and frozen isn't even valid. Glyph and frozen are nulls from lack of action. AM is scum from trying to pass off lack of action as action.
@ a) I didn't say it was your main point - I said it was your strongest point.
@ b) I already covered that. Page 5 or 6
@ c) Refer to Crackheads posts about your hydra behavior. I can only repeat what he said about that.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
What's bad about it is that it doesn't seem like he is doing it for the benefit of town, but for his own benefit. It seemed like he was trying to manifacture AtE to save his hide, which I feel only scum would do. I can understand a town pr claiming early (L-2) for the benefit of town, but I don't see why a town pr would try to fake emotions as well.

I am wondering though, what made you not feel like lynching RR? Also, seeing your multiple exchanges with Tale-spin, is your read changing on him?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
What's bad about it is that it doesn't seem like he is doing it for the benefit of town, but for his own benefit.
Why does it "seem" so. If his claim is correct then his own benefit is also beneficial for the town.

It seemed like he was trying to manifacture AtE to save his hide, which I feel only scum would do. I can understand a town pr claiming early (L-2) for the benefit of town, but I don't see why a town pr would try to fake emotions as well.
Why do you assume he's faking emotions? Stop hiding behind politishian-like phrases like "he seems to do X" to hide the complete lack of your own thought process behind this.

I am wondering though, what made you not feel like lynching RR? Also, seeing your multiple exchanges with Tale-spin, is your read changing on him?
1.) The fact that every single case on him - except my own - has been bollocks
2.) Yes, it is.

Top Bottom