• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Johns march 3rd results!

Alukard

Smash Hero
Doubles

1: hax + hbox
2: alukard + djn
3: tec0 + eggm
4: g$ + hazz
5: th0rn + banks
5: kevm + mafia
7: jsex + gohan
7: twebb + swift
9: von + shadowhuan
9: solar + captain crunch
9: b337 + ryobeat
9: ryan + mark
13: oorah + crismas
13: papaspitfire + vj

Singles

1: hungrybox
2: eggm
3: hax
4: th0rn
5: swift
5: KevM
7: twebb
7: banks
9: pyro
9: sensei
9: phish it
9: gohan
13: gunblade
13: mafia
13: captain crunch
13: captain smuckers
17: haileyM
17: ryan
17: von
17: jsex
17: diesel
17: shadowhuan
17: b337
17: papasmpitfire
25: midnightman
25: cmac
25: solar
25: darwin
25: vj
33: ryobeat
33: ILM
33: odin
33: Chain-Ace
33: armageddon
33: smokey
33: ayala
49: flaco
49: run
49: trik

Sorry to everyone about being late ... but i will try to be there bright and early at the next one ... and we'll try no coaching at the next event ok !!! =]

Sensei

Smash Lord
Fun tournament, yea it would be cool if some people got their a little earlier for some extra friendlies. I'll remember next time to come a little later lol.

Also, can you post the bracket Alukard? I want to analyze it.

zachyjcosta

Smash Apprentice
Hey, top 10, that's cool lol, I'll see if I can get 5th. Great tourney Alu, see you guys April.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Mooney are you going to follow diesel around in every thread?

Aren't you like awful at this game >_>?

L1F3

Smash Cadet
D:

man, i totally missed out on a baller event lol ill try to make it to the next one if possible. will any of the matches be uploaded to youtube or some other streaming place?

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Mooney are you going to follow diesel around in every thread?

Aren't you like awful at this game >_>?
How would you know that? :embarrass:

Awful is pretty subjective, and why would that even matter to such a TOP CLASS PROFESSIONAL such as yourself?

I mean if I'm as awful as you've clearly heard from your spectrum of 3894792872987 reliable sources, I can only assume that I wouldn't be worth your time.

But, I suppose watching videos on Youtube is how TOP CLASS PROFESSIONALS go about determining when someone is awful these days. :colorful:

Man, NE USA is full of such cool people!

HaileyM

Smash Apprentice
How would you know that? :embarrass:

Awful is pretty subjective, and why would that even matter to such a TOP CLASS PROFESSIONAL such as yourself?

I mean if I'm as awful as you've clearly heard from your spectrum of 3894792872987 reliable sources, I can only assume that I wouldn't be worth your time.

But, I suppose watching videos on Youtube is how TOP CLASS PROFESSIONALS go about determining when someone is awful these days. :colorful:

Man, NE USA is full of such cool people!
gurl u talk too much. shut up.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
idk who was in pyros bracket but yea rich same dude as for a serious level up............no comment

zachyjcosta

Smash Apprentice
Alright...SHOUTOUTS!!

Hbox - Congrats, your ness is amazing, I didn't know ness could combo...make a ness combo video! Hopefully next time we can do some friendlies, safe trip back home man.

Hax - Amazing Falcon! Come April I wanna do a whole lot of friendlies and get some practice. Cya at the April tourney.\

Mafia - Your peach is amazing....teach me your ways! And hey seriously, You can really help me fine tune my peach, we gotta get some frienlides in. Also, I wouldn't mind us trying a Double Peach for teams, I think you and I could do well. Let me know if you're interested. Take care Mafia.

Banks - I don't know what happened, your shiek played so well against me, and hey man I do apologize about the rage quitting, Next tourney I owe you a good rematch, your sheik is great.

Ryobeat - Keep training your Peach, Work on your edge game, chain grab falcon and spacies, get your turnip edge guard down and turnip to air attacks and of course work on that float cancel. Remember you don't have to L-cancel when you float, and try and float-attack out of a shield. Your peach can only get better, hopefully I'll see you in April.

Alu - Tourney was great, and you did good in doubles, I really have no doubles experience. You and DJ work well, good stuff Alu.

To Everyone else I played and Names I don't know, Good matches.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
twebb getting in there. and pyro? was there some serious leveling up going on or is this a different guy?
Holy crap pyro 9th?!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yessssssssss
to clarify: imo easy bracket but lost to twebb and kevinM

but still gg's to all.

ryobeat: we're chatting on your vid so w/e
spitfire: dthrow->fairs are pretty good i hear
kevinM: dem roys, outta nowhere
twebb: i will beat you eventually lol.

LLDL

Smash Hero
1: hungrybox - 6 wins
2: eggm - 7 wins
3: hax - 4 wins
4: th0rn - 5 wins
5: swift - 2 wins
5: KevM - 4 wins
7: twebb - 4 wins
7: banks - 4 wins
9: pyro - 2 wins
9: sensei - 4 wins
9: phish it - 3 wins
9: gohan - 4 wins
13: gunblade - 3 wins
13: mafia - 1 win
13: captain crunch - 2 wins
13: captain smuckers - 4 wins
17: haileyM - 1 win
17: ryan - 3 wins
17: von - 0 wins
17: jsex - 2 wins
17: diesel - 2 wins
17: shadowhuan - 1 win
17: b337 - 1 win
17: papasmpitfire - 1 win
25: midnightman - 0 wins
25: cmac - 1 win
25: solar - 2 wins
25: darwin - 0 wins
25: vj - 0 wins
33: ryobeat - 0 wins
33: ILM - 0 wins
33: odin - 0 wins
33: Chain-Ace - 1 Win
33: armageddon - 0 wins
33: smokey - 1 win
33: ayala - 0 wins
49: flaco - 0 wins
49: run - 0 wins
49: trik - 0 wins

^ from the tio file. A lot of that That doesn't make any kind of sense to me. Tio bases it's rankings on where you are in the bracket, instead of your total score before you lost. Since this tournament had dozens of byes, some byes fighting each other in losers bracket....everyone's placing get's messed around with. Placings aren't even real after 7th lol. Like what makes von deserve 17th instead of last and so on lol, just because of randomly placed byes? The only ones who were really seeded were eggm hungrybox swift and hax, thorn, everyone else by region. I guess it's only accurate when you have a full bracket or if a small and even number of top seeds get byes.
Oh well.

zachyjcosta

Smash Apprentice
1: hungrybox - 6 wins
2: eggm - 7 wins
3: hax - 4 wins
4: th0rn - 5 wins
5: swift - 2 wins
5: KevM - 4 wins
7: twebb - 4 wins
7: banks - 4 wins
9: pyro - 2 wins
9: sensei - 4 wins
9: phish it - 3 wins
9: gohan - 4 wins
13: gunblade - 3 wins
13: mafia - 1 win
13: captain crunch - 2 wins
13: captain smuckers - 4 wins
17: haileyM - 1 win
17: ryan - 3 wins
17: von - 0 wins
17: jsex - 2 wins
17: diesel - 2 wins
17: shadowhuan - 1 win
17: b337 - 1 win
17: papasmpitfire - 1 win
25: midnightman - 0 wins
25: cmac - 1 win
25: solar - 2 wins
25: darwin - 0 wins
25: vj - 0 wins
33: ryobeat - 0 wins
33: ILM - 0 wins
33: odin - 0 wins
33: Chain-Ace - 1 Win
33: armageddon - 0 wins
33: smokey - 1 win
33: ayala - 0 wins
49: flaco - 0 wins
49: run - 0 wins
49: trik - 0 wins

^ from the tio file. A lot of that That doesn't make any kind of sense to me. Tio bases it's rankings on where you are in the bracket, instead of your total score before you lost. Since this tournament had dozens of byes, some byes fighting each other in losers bracket....everyone's placing get's messed around with. Placings aren't even real after 7th lol. Like what makes von deserve 17th instead of last and so on lol, just because of randomly placed byes? The only ones who were really seeded were eggm hungrybox swift and hax, thorn, everyone else by region. I guess it's only accurate when you have a full bracket or if a small and even number of top seeds get byes.
Oh well.
So how is it solved so this doesn't happen again?

Top Bottom