• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3.6B | Yoshi's Useless Eggroll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damp

Smash Apprentice
Warning Received
Title of the bug: Useless Eggroll

Version found in: 3.6B

Hardware you are running: Wii

Loading Method: Hackless

Details: Using Eggroll(Side-B) in the air provides no vertical momentum a lot of the time, even on the first use in the air. It also sets horizontal momentum to basically 0, which was undocumented in the changelist. Can only assume it's a bug, and a terrible one at that. Also, Yoshi's up air being nerfed isn't a bug or undocumented, but just plain stupid so I'm gonna toss that here too.

Attachments: Don't need any. Try it yourself. Straight up useless and undocumented.

Custom Content: Nah.

Narpas_sword

Also, Yoshi's up air being nerfed isn't a bug or undocumented, but just plain stupid so I'm gonna toss that here too.
You don't need to add salty comments about character adjustments to a bug report.

As far as the egg roll goes, you'll need to wait for an answer.
Next time you have an issue that you're not sure is a bug (due to not being in the change log, which doesn't always contain all changes) ask someone about it first (e.g. on the yoshi forums, or ask a PMDT member) instead of filing a bug report.

Damp

Smash Apprentice
You don't need to add salty comments about character adjustments to a bug report.

As far as the egg roll goes, you'll need to wait for an answer.
Next time you have an issue that you're not sure is a bug (due to not being in the change log, which doesn't always contain all changes) ask someone about it first (e.g. on the yoshi forums, or ask a PMDT member) instead of filing a bug report.
This is all we've been talking about since 3.6 came out. We've tweeted at PMDT, asked them on reddit, on smashboards, and gotten nothing. So excuse me if I'm a little upset that Yoshi is now literally the worst in the game because of undocumented changes.

Celestis

Smash Ace
Lol!! Worst in the game, because an up air got nerfed? I'm sorry, but those two things are very minor, and his up air is still plenty strong. Far from the worst in the game. Yoshi is quite solid.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Do not report balance changes as bug reports. Report undocumented changes through Twitter (@ProjectMGame, or PMDT members who handle PR), E-mail, or Facebook (ProjectMGame). However, a response is not guaranteed.

I am personally looking into the reported undocumented changes, however.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom