• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3.6 - custom song glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

DraconisMarch

Smash Apprentice
I'm having a glitch where custom songs I have will get about 1:30 - 2:00 before suddenly becoming distorted and, in most cases, changing to another song entirely. It seems to be the same songs that predictably become corrupted. I.E. if a song on one stage becomes distorted and changes into a garbled version of another song, that song will ALSO become distorted when I listen to it after a minute or two.

I can name file ID codes (i.e. W01) if that helps.

I've had this problem when switching to new versions of PM before (one song will sound fine until I re-copy it to the SD card and play it on the new version), but never for this many songs.

Narpas_sword

custom content doesnt belong in bug reporting. please read the sticky.

either way. this happens because you're copying the songs and overwriting instead of deleting then replacing.

Last edited:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Use WinImage to defragment your virtual SD card if you're using Dolphin and then change the filename to sd.raw and put it in Documents/Dolphin Emulator/Wii.

Or backup, format and put everything back to the real SD if you're playing on a Wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom