• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire at Will! - An epic new forum game. Day 2, check first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
-From the creator of SWF survivor-

-With assistance from the maker of Trophy Tussle Zero-

Comes a highly strategic, all new forum game:

Fire at Will!

Hi, I'm Mr.lombardi. I thought up this idea on a rainy saturday a few weeks ago.

There are 9 players in the game. No more, no less. There are day and night phases, just like mafia. There are 3 rooms to choose from, each with pros and cons. Every player starts with 1000$ to spend (More will be awarded later).

Now, the focus of this game is items. Every two day phases a new shop of items will open up with new stuff for players to buy. Every shop has weapons (enough for evey player) and sometimes special stuff (sheilds, poisons ect.).

Day phase is for talking, buying and resting. Night phase is for action. Everyone starts with 100% Health. Everyone recovers 5% health in the day phase.

At night, each player may useany item they have and target anyone his item will allow (i.e you can run out of ammo or not have enough range). Each item has a certain number of starting ammo (more can sometimes be bought), a range (either people in the same room as the weapon oranyone in any room), amount of damage per shot, and sometimes special uses.

Egruntz is in-charge of weapon shops and who has what weapon. i'm in charge of damage, rooms, and using items (You will pm your actions to me when the game starts).

Now, these are current player stats (always updated). W = Weapon9s0 owned by player, A= Amo per weapon, H = Health, and if you have no infering skills, the $ sign means money.

Platnum
$ 750
W Shotgun
A - 2
H 80

Smashbot
$ 400
W Mid Axe, Rifle
A infinent, 1
H 61

Commonyoshi
$ 680
W Puffer, sword
A 1, infinent
H 100

Flipstar
Sword
A infinent
H 62

Silentjester
$ 720
W Rev pistol
A 3
H 76

Sanwich
$ 550
Grenade, shotgun
A 1, 2
H 60

Phlemingo
$ 550
W Shotgun, Grenade
A 2, 1
H 95

MysticKenji
$ 680
W Snip Pistol
A 4
H 92

Seiya
$ 670
W Stungun sword
A 2, Infinent
H 100

These are the the items available in the current shop. Buy them from egruntz, try to pm me about buying stuff and die be severly downgraded on my favorite members list.

Amo - Shotgun:

Cost: $150
Properties: Provides an extra two rounds of amo for the shotgun.
Range: N/A
Amount of Use: N/A
Amount in Stock: Infinite

Amo - Revolver Pistol:

Cost: $180
Properties: Provides and extra six round of amo for the revolver pistol.

Amo - Large Bullet SG:

Cost: $220
Properties: Provides and extra three rounds of amo for the large bullet SG.

Power Up - Samurai Sword (electric shock):

Cost: $100
Properties: Provides the samurai sword an electric power that boosts its damage given by 3%,making the total damage for the samurai sword 11%. (this item cannot be bought if another item of its type has been)
Amount of Use: Power up can only be used once, but lasts infinitely.
Amount in Stock: 9

Power Up - Samurai Sword (internal flames):

Cost: $100
Properties: Once used on an opponent, the internal flames power up deals 5% damage to the opponent attacked every other night phase. (this item cannot be bought if another of its type has been)
Amount of Use: Power up can only be used once, but lasts infinitely.
Amount in Stock: 9

Magic - Ronald’s Poison:

Cost: $125
Properties: At first use this item deals 10% damage to your opponent. Every night phase this poison deals an additional 2%. This additional effect lasts for three night phases.
Range: Any room.
Amount of Use: Can only be used once.
Amount in Stock: 5

Magic - Terra’s Potion:

Cost: $125
Properties: Heals whoever drinks this potion by 8%.
Range: Any room.
Amount of Use: Can be used once per night phase. Maximum use is twice.
Amount in Stock: 5

Magic - Prisoning Circle:

Cost: $1000
Properties: Stuns everyone in the same room as the user for the current night phase.
Range: Same room as user.
Amount of Use: Can be used once per night phase. Magic restores its power every three complete days (making it usable again).
Amount in Stock: 1

Item - Money Tree:

Cost: $200
Properties: Takes two complete days to grow. Every night phase gives the user who planted it an extra $50. The money tree stays in the room it was planted (reasoning for future items to come).
Range: Same room as user.
Amount of Use: Can only be used once, but lasts infinitely.
Amount in Stock: 1

Replaments:

1. Tom
2. Ronike

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Quite possibly the fastest filling forum game I've ever seen, but okay.

One thing though, this is not a "O cool I didn't know they had forum games, I'll sign up for the heck of it" kind of game. In other words, it will require the same amount of activity as a mafia, only shorter.

Only 4 spots left.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Tom is a replacment.

Okay people, egruntz is cooking something right now, but the game is about to begin!

Okay, the first weapon shop consists of un-advanced, reletively out of date stuff.

This is the key for the listed weapons. Each weapon starts with amo, more can be bought. A weapon be used as many times in a night as it will allow (amo wise). Damage is measured in percentage.

The key:

Name is:
Starting amo is:
Damage per hit is:
Can hit players that are in:
Cost of weapon is:
Other special features are:

Old fashioned pistol
10%
Same room
200$

Samurai sword
Infinent (up to 3 uses per night)
8%
Same room
150$

Shotgun
15%
Same room
250$

Rifle
17%
Any player in any room
300$

Grenade
25%
Same room
200$

Stun Gun
5%
Same room
180$
Stunns whoever its used on (Cancells out any action that player performs, can only be used once per night)

Sniping pistol
10%
Any room
320$

Midieval axe
Infinent (1 per nightt)
21%
Same room
300$

Smoke puffer
5%
Same room*
170$
If used, ALL players (exept user) in room are affected. Halfs the damage done by all affected players on night used.

Revolver pistol
8%
Same room
280$

Large bullet pistol
15%
Same room
300$

Large bullet SG
20%
Same room
340$

Okay, well this is the first set of items available to buy. A player cannot buy more than 2 weapons. Keep in mind that only one weapon can be used per night and you will need money later on. These are the cheapest weapons that will be fr sale, so save up! Be efficient.

Keep in mind that these weapons aren't intended to kill anyone in the first round.

It is currently day 1, buy stuff, chat, make alliances.

Rules for Day phase:

-You are allowed to pm anyone.
-Any item that you want to buy is egruntz's buisness. DO NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT BUYING WEAPONS
-Note that everyone will know who has what item(s)
-When you pm me or egruntz, be specific. "Ill have the pistol thing" will get you nowhere.
-Also, egruntz can decide if he wants this rule for himself as well, but if ANY OF YOU write a pm to me that looks like "i wll tk te snping pstol plz 7H@NK5" you will probably commit modkill. I'm serious,
i can't stand IM language in this kind of situation. You can make grammer mistakes, but you should know what's acceptable.

Anyways, talk, buy, strategize, GO BALISTIC THE GAME HAS BEGUN!!!!

Florida

イーグランツ
Alright! Remember everyone, you all start out with 1000$! So go ahead and PM me what you want, and I'll be sure to work things out!

Oh and by the way, night phase starts a little while after everyone has bought their weapons, and done what they had to do.

=) have fun everyone.

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
I have a question, how much damage does the samurai sword do? It doesn't seem to say

Florida

イーグランツ
how do i make an aliance?
That's basically why you PM people, and communicate.
Just settle an alliance with anyone via PM. That's of course, if they agree to it.

If there's too many alliances, then there'll be no one to kill.

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
lol, you just ask people if they want to have a truce and team up, and i'm open for alliances, please PM me and we will get the rules of the alliance and other details down. We will be making strategies on what we buy and do so please make sure you can make the sacrifice of making an alliance. and if i feel you are going to double cross me then i'll just kick you out, so please NO DOUBLE CROSSERS

Florida

イーグランツ
platnum:

Weapon(s): Shotgun
Money: 750$

Phlemingo:

Weapon(s): Shotgun, Grenade
Money: 550$

Flipstar:

Weapon(s): Samurai Sword
Money: 850$

smashbot226:

Weapon(s): Rifle, Medieval Axe
Money: 400$

MysticKenji

Weapon(s): Sniping Pistol
Money: 680$

commonyoshi

Weapon(s): Smoke Puffer, Samurai Sword
Money: 680$

Seiya

Weapon(s): Stun Gun, Samurai Sword
Money: 670$

Silent_Jester

Weapon(s): Revolver Pistol
Money: 720$

Sandwich

Weapon(s): Grenade, Shotgun
Money: 550$

This is the current statistics for the players on the first day / night phase.
All players have reported and settled business with weapons. All clear!

Florida

イーグランツ
Ok thats fine sorry for interupting.... oh egruntz when do we get the next trophy???
Sort of unrelated to the topic, but I'll answer anyway.
Trophies are put up right after the previous trophy's guessing period has expired. In this case, the current trophy will expire on the 26th, so that's when you can expect the next trophy.

(around 11:00 P.M. - 12:00 A.M. NST)

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
hey another question about the sword, is it 8 damage per use or per night. like for example i could use the sword twice on player 1 who would lose 16 damage and once on player 2 who would use 8 damage or would i be only be able to use it at one person?

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
You may divide weapons to any players, as long as amo (or with the samurai sword, uses per night) will allow.

Ex: Lombardi has a pistol with 3 shots. He shoots egruntz twice and then shoots phlemingo once. Egruntz takes 20% damage (10% per shot) and phlemingo takes 10%. just an example.

Also, you guys are killing me with the whole alliance thing. Alliances are supposed to be secret, and if you just go off and make open alliances with anyone, you'll get used. USE PMing FOR ALLIANCES.

Also, you guys will eventually need to choose rooms, which I will explain once everyone has bought weapons.

Notice to egruntz and everyone else: There is an infinent number of each weapon available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom