• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Swf Survivor: We Have A Winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
i picture mr lombardi as like mr burns sitting behind a desk tapping his fingers together plotting a hideous plan!

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Ok, great, that makes 9 and its only the first day....and the day isn't over. Dark ermac, sorry I flamed you in minority....now that we're on the topic of flaming...

IF YOU GET ELIMINATED, DO NOT FLAME ME, OR ANYONE ELSE. I know I don't have to say it, but please, this is for fun...unless we get a prize for the winner....but it's still just for fun. :)

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
dont let ermac play -_- his iq is lower than the amount of players signed up so far.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I'm in also.

Btw, Mr. Lombardi, don't take things so seriously, there is a thing called sarcasm.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
lol I know there is. Pikachun00b....Please No spamming, dont ruin this thing. Also to all who have signed up...remember you will need to be able to vote everyday. If you become inactive, you will be eliminated.

Oh, amd ATTENTION TO RICIARDOS AND ANYONE WITHOUT AN AVATAR! GET AN AVATAR, YOU WILL NEED ONE.

Also, if you must resign, just post it here or pm me.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Meh, my old custom avatar, which I donated to SWF to use in the regular avatars, is now gone =[.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Oh, and Mr. Lombardi? I have a completly different timezone to America. You say we have a day to PM and and stuff? I'm not sure how it'll work with everyone here not having the same timezone..

Have you thought on this? If not, some of us (mainly me I imagine) are boned. :p

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
Might want to wait a couple days. What if someone is extremely busy one day?

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Oh, with votes. OPf course you can't edit a vote, once you cast it, you made the decission! Also, about the timezone problem: I have a clock thing online and it tells me time around the world if I need it. IS ANYONE PLAYING THIS NOT FROM THE USA? IF NOT, JUST GIVE THE GENERAL AREA. Thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom