• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/27/07 Torrance tournament!!

The Game II

Smash Champion
One more...is there a wi-fi signal at your house, cuz I'd like to do live updates if possible.

Thanks. I should be able to bring a cube. The other tournament will probably go until midnight or later, so I'll be going back and forth between events.

--GCII

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I thot of something. What time will you parents allow people to start coming to this. This way we could have Freinly's and MM at 11:00-12:00. Or From 10:00-12:00. Oh, another thing that just poped into my head. What you going to do about food? Me, im going to eat breakfast after i finish righting this.As in NOW, RIGHT NOW!

anti

Smash Journeyman
Oh the wireless internet.. uhh you mean a wireless modem? Like for my Wii? I have one.

About food..I think you guys should bring your own foods or something, we won't be having pizza this time, sorry.

And the friendlies or money matches before 12.. I'm not sure, I guess we can do it from 11-12 but not from 10 cause that's like when I wake up o.o

I edited the first page about it.

anti

Smash Journeyman
Guys, again, please post a reply if you are going, I don't want random people dropping by that didn't post. I -Need- to know who's coming and how many people.

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
My bro will be going. Just to confirm that. Dang, my chances of winning just keep getting slimmer and slimmer.

Jack Lavender

Smash Cadet
Wtf? David, how come you suddenly know so many good people? I was hoping adolex would be the worst thing we had to deal with.

Oh well. At least better pratice. Nevermind bringing the 64. Maybe next time when it's only a smash fest.

anti

Smash Journeyman
Wtf? David, how come you suddenly know so many good people? I was hoping adolex would be the worst thing we had to deal with.

Oh well. At least better pratice. Nevermind bringing the 64. Maybe next time when it's only a smash fest.
Yeah don't bring the n64. Next time when/if I have a smashfest xD lolz sorry I'm repeating what you said, just making sure you won't bring it >.>

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
If I go can anyone give me and a friend a ride back near El Monte or a couple miles from there?

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I also dig the "NEW RULE". Now the place could smell like feet.lol. Maybe my feet =P

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
wait.... is that a yes? Ill gladly pitch in for gas if you can drive me and a friend back from this.

Jack Lavender

Smash Cadet
We need TVs!

And someone be sure to bring their smash disk. As far as i know right now, one of the tv's/cube need a disk. Maybe more. Ask David.

I'd bring my own, but my parents still aren't letting me drive until i get my license.:urg:

David, maybe you can post up up exactly how many TVs, cubes, and games are confirmed, so we can figure out what we need more of.

See you all later.

anti

Smash Journeyman
Well so far I think my friend is bringing a TV and a cube with smash and I have 3 tv's at home with 2 Wii's and 2 cubes, and 1 smash, but Raqu is bringing a smash.

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
Nasty Nate. Your place would be like a 30 min drive. I'm going to have to ask my bro on this. So its a maybe.

anti

Smash Journeyman
Doubles:
1. Sesame Street Kings (DC, Danimals)
2. Batman Family (McRusty, Kira)
3. CSK (Lucky, Mango)
4. Gabe And Wolf (Gabe, Wolf) LOL
5. Raging ******s (Raqu, Jack)

Singles:
1. Hugo
2. Wolf
3. DC
4. Gabe
5. Kira
5. Danimals

anti

Smash Journeyman
Kewl, I thought I would hear complains since this was my first tourney I held and I was a little confused about the money and stuff x[

Top Bottom