• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

♠ All peached up ™

$hYne

Smash Ace
Germany, but i dont use this account anymore, my n
"All peached up" is a Peach video showing some random peach stuff .
First i just wanted to make a short video showing the vidjo cancel but ...

Here we go :

All peached up (Steam - Youtube)
All peached up (Download - Filefront)

Shown in the video:

• Bomber Thrust
  • FC Fair , Nair , Bair , Dair , Uair
  • DJC Fair , Nair , Bair , Dair , Uair
  • Vidjodrop
  • Vidjo Cancel
  • Turnip oos
  • EC Turnip
  • Turnip Sex
  • Reverse Turnip Edgehog
  • Turnip Throw cancel
  • Shieldbreake damage
  • Shieldbreake kill

Maybe i´ll update the video later , cuz i forgot some stuff (e.g. the lawn mower)
Please give some comments and rate ;)

Cort

Apple Head
That was.. interesting I guess. It's kind of weird how more than 1/3rd of the video is credits, especially that creepy picture at the end that ran for like 30 seconds.

I need to steal that turnip edge hog. It's tricksy.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
nice vid. I found out about the turnip throw ledge hog you did in the video along time ago but I never really found a good use. As for the sheild break strat, that will often times give them a chance to DI and DJ away. Almost every character during their passed out phase after a sheild break lean back and forth. If you stand next to them and charge an up smash, when they lean forward its an auto sweetspot.

$hYne

Smash Ace
Yeah the video was to short and i was stalling until the song ends ;)
I know that that shieldbreake thing is easy to DI, but it´s just a flashy thing to do *gg

I had another clip with some mixed up pretty fast float cancels but it was broken idk
i´ll probably make another video later .

thx for the comments so far .

MUGG

Smash Apprentice
Well, not that interesting stuff, at least for non-peach players like me I guess. Maybe you could put some action into the vid by using other scenes and faster music. Also, try to keep the credits short.

Pou

Smash Rookie
Nice tricks!
Before joining a smash community, i tought peach was useless, but i've saw a lot of videos that proved me wrong, peach is cool =] ( and hot XD )

$hYne

Smash Ace
I think i can do a better version of this not to be rude and i should be making a respond video to this showing off my peach tech skill
actually my video was not for showing techskill, but for showing some peach stuff
I just thought it would be a nice start for new Peach players to know what is possible .

It would be cool if you make a techskill video tho .

Top Bottom