• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆◇ Zelda & pound 4 ◇☆

zeldspazz

Smash Master
I hope some Zelda's go to this. I think she really is capable of placing with some effort.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It's in Maryland in January, so..... lol @AzN.

I'll be there, but I want to place as well as possible, so I highly doubt I'll be going Zelda at all. Except maybe in a few pools matches if I can afford to **** around.

All Pikachu, baby! (But I'll still do friendlies and maybe a mm or two with Zelda.)

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
If I go i may pick zelda. zelda/sheik is one of my important secondaries so I might pick her.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Nirvana NOKOAST is in the midwest lol.

I'm trying to go to POUND 4 if I have the money. Depends on how much it costs to take a bus from Utah to Maryland lmao and I need housing.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Mars if I am able to go(depending on flight prices, and how much the twins can help me out.) you can house with me. The twins already got housing for me

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Mars if I am able to go(depending on flight prices, and how much the twins can help me out.) you can house with me. The twins already got housing for me
Ok sounds, good......we'll be in touch i checked southwest and it would be like over 500 dollars so i probably can go if i make enough money over christmas break.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
If I have a job then i'll be able to go however, by the looks of things I doubt i'll be able to make any OOS tournies.

Top Bottom