• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KrazyKirbyKid is the best kirby in the world.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
No doubt.

At EVO south he beat Smiles(The second best peach in texas) and also knocked Rob$ ( You should really know who Rob$ is >_>) out of the tournament..the matchs were recorded and I don't know when they will be online but they were amazing.

Dodger

Smash Ace
Heh, wow. I've basically always believed this, because that's what Omnigamer always said. But yeah, this info really reenforces it. I cannot wait to see Rob$ v. KirbyKid

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
He really is the best in the world...He is such an enthusiastic player as well..fun to watch lol. The matchs were recorded on three different cameras...>_>..so I don't know when they will be up lol.

Dodger

Smash Ace
Hmm, apparently KirbyKid took out 3 "big names" according to the results thread at shoryuken.com. I wonder who the other two were.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Rob$, Smiles and PAX.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Can't wait to see these! Good Kirby videos are hard to come by, and there's a deludge of bad ones on Youtube.

Samochan

Smash Master
Now he has no reason to not give me any matches for the kirby group combo video XP.

Though if they were just cam recored... :urg: Unless they were superleet qaulity thenI couldn't include them... but I'm still waiting to watch them entusiastically. :3

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Nice to hear this. I'm a kirby player myself. I'm alright with him. I hope to watch KKK's videos soon to see what I need to improve on and such! Congradulations to him!

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Hahaha. More true than everyone thinks. Ironic?
Perhaps I should stop uploading my videos. :chuckle:

But in any case, I put my videos up for advice, not because I think I'm good (I'm smart enough to know that I'm not). I'd guess most Kirby players don't have access to regular human competition, or just aren't very good.

Anyway, congratulations to KKK! I'm looking forward to these videos, can't wait to see them.

Wilhelmsan

Smash Lord
Hi, myself and the Waco crew recorded both rounds of Rob$ (Sheik) vs. KrazyKirbyKid (Kirby). The quality is okay and the matches are awesome. You can expect the vids on youtube within maybe the next week or so. I'll probably make a thread for it here when they come.

PS- Richard's Kirby is unbeatable in teams

Samochan

Smash Master
Hi, myself and the Waco crew recorded both rounds of Rob$ (Sheik) vs. KrazyKirbyKid (Kirby). The quality is okay and the matches are awesome. You can expect the vids on youtube within maybe the next week or so. I'll probably make a thread for it here when they come.

Hey, upload those matches with leet quality on somewhere I can dl them too, like filefront, since I'm making the kirby group combo video and it would be good to get vids of KKK as soon as possible and pm me when you've done. Though are your vids the best quality out of them, since I'd like to have the best quality vids for the combo vid as possible. :3

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
But the sucking he does is halarious and the matchs are still very entertaining.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Hehe nice to see someone remembers me, but yeah as I stopped playing a long time ago the title definately belongs to KrazyKirbyKid.
Noooooo! Not true, since I refuse to believe it. KingKirby90 hasn't stopped playing. >_>

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Wow, T!mmy, I can't believe there's a better Kirby than yours @_@

*goes to YouTube*

Yokoson

Smash Journeyman

Yup, its been awhile. Wheres me vids yo. Wheres me vids!

TGM

Smash Lord
About 6 months ago KKK destroyed me samus but lost to me marth. i cant even imagine how godly hes gotten since.

Top Bottom