• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash World Podcast

Sandy

Smash Champion
I think it's a great idea. They could talk about upcoming events, tournaments, character strategies, etc.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
How about a podcast from Matt monthly where he raps about Smashboards.

Bazooka Lucca

BRoomer
BRoomer
How about a podcast about sliced banana in a glass of orange juice? mmmmmmmmm

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
How about a podcast put out by Kiki and Scav, and we could talk about everything from Brawl news to Board news and maybe even some interviews with big tournament names, but only if we can get the technology to work because it tends to be kind of flakey, and it could be used for big announcements and the like and also a way to draw in new members from Google?

Nah.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
How about a podcast put out by Kiki and Scav, and we could talk about everything from Brawl news to Board news and maybe even some interviews with big tournament names, but only if we can get the technology to work because it tends to be kind of flakey, and it could be used for big announcements and the like and also a way to drawn in new members from Google?
What, and then we'd release it with no advance notice and use it to unveil some other new major project?

That's a really ****ty idea. You're fired.

agentli

Smash Apprentice
It sounds like a cool idea if you can get all the equipment and money for it. It's not really expensive, but it's still a good chunk of change. And of course the time and energy to do it from people that want to do it.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
If it requires more than ten minutes of effort it will not happen. This is The Way.

And fine, Zook, I'll try some sliced banana in a glass or orange juice in like two days when my bananas aren't so green.

Oh and by Zook I mean Bazooka Lucca.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
How about, so there is no more confusion, Bazooka is "Zook", and you are now "Lame Zook". There's not much chance of someone mixing them up.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
First to listen to the Podcast!

Edit: What the heck? No SSB at MLG?

Edit: Oh, nevermind. There's an official thread for this.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I think you should have a podcast where I'm mentioned.

And should most definitely have non-melee time.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
SWFers mentioned in Episode 1:

Frankie Fly
Mic (Kiki calls him Mike)
Osco
M3D (I think...)

Chill

Red
BRoomer
SWFers mentioned in Episode 1:

Frankie Fly
Mic (Kiki calls him Mike) As opposed to..?
Osco
M3D (I think...)
And that one guy.

You should mention me. Always. Infact the podcast should be about nothing but me.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I read Mic as Mick, since I write it as mic as in Mick.

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
This is great I love podcasts. Suggestion, we should be able to submit questions on the boards and if we are lucky they will be read on the podcast.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Anyone watch Attack of the Show on G4?

There's a segment called the loop where they usually debate about boring stuff. There should be a sort of debate sort of thing on these about Brawl speculations and such.

And OMG Scav so knows how I feel about the Brawl controller.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Got a shoutout! Woot woot. :p

It was good. I was actually surprised that you guys found that much stuff to talk about in just a few weeks, but the entire thing managed to be interesting. Good job.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I skipped around in the middle part, and was sad to find that it was still all about brawl/tournaments. Course, that is the point of this site, so I guess I can't really complain that much. Though I can definitely say "Add more non-smash stuff"

Top Bottom