• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCT2 Complete: Feat. NorCal, SoCal, AZ and Japan

mike666

Smash Apprentice
Singles

Grand Finals: Ken vs Forward

Pokemon Stadium
Final Destination
Battlefield

Loser's Finals: Hugs vs Forward

Battlefield

Isai vs Silent Spectre

Yoshi's Story
Poke Floats

Ken vs King

Battlefield
Final Destination
Pokemon Stadium

Forward vs Silent Spectre

Pokemon Stadium
Yoshi's Story
Final Destination

Forward vs S-Royal

Yoshi's Story
Final Destination

Teams

Grand Finals: Ken + Isai vs Taj + Forward

Dreamland
Yoshi's Story
Battlefield
Pokemon Stadium
Final Destination
Brinstar

Winners Finals: Ken + Isai vs Taj + Forward

Pokemon Stadium
Yoshi's Story
Battlefield
Dreamland
Jungle Japes

Loser's Finals: Ken + Isai vs Hugs + Omar

Battlefield
Dreamland
Final Destination

Lunin Spectra + Silent Spectre vs Mana Cloud + S-Royal

Pokemon Stadium
Final Destination

Hugs + Omar vs Mana Cloud + S-Royal

Pokemon Stadium
Final Destination

mike666

Smash Apprentice
These were all the videos recorded at NCT2, including the ones that were previously posted by Forward.

Singles: due to time constraints, both grand and loser's finals were agreed to be best out of 3, however the first match of the loser's finals was not recorded.

Enjoi :)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wow, good sh*t mike666. it's cool to take a closer look at these since i saw a bunch of them live, lol. without the "ohhhh"s and such.

HylianLord

Smash Ace
wow, good sh*t mike666. it's cool to take a closer look at these since i saw a bunch of them live, lol. without the "ohhhh"s and such.
meh... isn't "live" more lively with the cheering / stuff XDDDD?

meh i wish i went to NCTII. i was hoping to get 3 stocked by ken and then go back and say i killed ken once =). ah well... thanks mike for uploading. SS vs Isai was some good ****. it looks like they both know pokefloats pretty well to say the least ^^. fun stuff!

johnkim

Smash Journeyman
wow, good stuff, especially teams. another addition to the ken/isai vs taj/forward legacy.

taj/forward should seriously enter MLG teams. something tells me they'd do very well...

SuperRad

Smash Master
To those wondering about Isai vs SS:
1) I can't remember in my brief norcal history, ever seeing Isai go full strength against SS.
2) No, it's not because hes afraid to lose. My personal guess is that its a combination of his dislike for Melee [Singles] and a want for Jeff to get to take more shots to place higher.
3) Isai doesn't try at non-mlgs in singles it seems. I think there has been one norcal tourney that he finished high in since about August (when I started paying attention to results).

ACCELERATE

Smash Lord
Wow thanks alot for these vids always good to see the standard i should be at. I must admit though australian players are alot more argressive than this. Maybe its the ntsc version that does it...who knows

Nemi

Smash Cadet
why do i play so retardedly against ken? **** that ****
to be fair, Ken had major league beef in those matches...
ive not seen him ****** that hard since that second finals set against Neo from an old MLG that noone's seen.
nice chainthrow avoiding in match 2 btw.

blaksheap82

Smash Ace
I'm going to go out on a limb and talk about someone besides Ken for once [/sarcasm].

I'm watching them now on my Wii, and I couldn't believe how Isai got worked over by another Falcon in the first match against SS on YS. That was near ****. Oh, and I laughed at Isai taunting out on the cloud.

Top Bottom