• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AvalanchE - Home of The Murt Murhs (Welcomes T.Webb)

The Bino

Smash Lord

BEST BUDS!!!!

Roster:
The Bino - Chris (Samus, Fox)
Sol - Tim (Marth, Fox)
Ky - Mike (Falco, Fox)
Nintendude - Mike (Ice Climbers)
Phish-it - Adam (Donkey Kong, Ganondorf)
Coin Chaser - Adam (Capt Falcon, Mario)
RP - Ryan (Fox, Ness)
Adi - Adi (Falco)
T. Webb - Trey (Fox, Falcon)
Reject - Chris (Peach, Shiek)
Double n Dann - Dan (Fox, Capt Falcon)
J-Smash - Jeff
X - Matt (Falco, Jigglypuff)
Dr Destructo - Keith

Color Cyan = Main Character
Color Orange = Inactive
Color Yellow = Newly Recruited

MURT!

What is a Murt Murh you ask, well Sol can define it for you in so many ways:
A Murt Murh is the exact opposite of a Boozer, some people play Bowser and call themselves Boozers the other people play Bowser and call themselves Murt Murhs

If you chose to follow the path of a Murt Murh you must follow the Murt Murh Oath wich is

THE MURT MURH OATH:

1 - A Murt must never lie to another Murt.

2 - A Murt must always counter-pick Yoshi Story.

3 - A Murt must always roar with all his might.

4 - When a single Murt fails to achieve victory, another Murt shall assist him in battle.

5 - A Murt must never team with someone other than a fellow Murt(if your caught teaming with a Boozer your automatically banned from the land of the Murts.

6 - A Murt must never turn down the Murt Murh Challenge..

7 - If a fellow Murt is in trouble, his friend must always throw his massive body into the arena to save him.

8 - If a Murt must fight another Murt or Boozer in tournament, they are 100% obligated to finish the set as the big guy.

9 - When using the down B, you must always warn the opponent ahead of time.

10 - If a Murt loses a match multiple times he may call his younger brother(Yoshi), his gym teacher(C. Falcon), or his best bud(DK) in to take out the opponet

Now that's a Murt Murh

GIGA MURT

Videos:

Combo Video

Trailer - AvalanchE Trailer

Phish-it - Nothing But Meat

The Bino - Bino Bombs Away

Double n Dann - Double or Nothing

Crew Battles:

BAR Dynasty v Team 83 (July 1, 2006)
Stream

BAR Dynasty v Killa Fleet (July 1, 2006)
Stream

Killa Fleet v Team 83 (July 1, 2006)
Stream

The Bino

Smash Lord
LOL.... im not gonna write down all ur different chars.... and i consider ur main to be the person ur best wit... thats ur Fox... all the others are Secondary chars..... i also need to who in the $ Crew had joined wit us and is in the Underclassmen so i can add em... also i haven't completely finished the list... im sure there are more ppl in the Underclassmen im just forgetting about

XBar

Smash Apprentice
Glad to see a thread about us made. I main more people than Sol does now lol I don't even know who I'm best with anymore. I'll be home next week so I'll let you guys decide

The Bino

Smash Lord
D@mn Soan we just can't hide a thing from u

All mighty and powerful Soan cannot be tricked...

Actually i am talkin to some of the BARs and i will have more details 2morrow after i get outta work, but i think that we might have a lil smashfest this upcomin Friday night... and we gotta hold one since XBar will be comin home next week.... thats my dawg there lolol

Oh yea and guys bout the KF tourney i am gonna talk to ppl and see who is and who ain't goin to the KF tourney, but i think that we might take 2 cars... and i am gonna talk to Alex to see if we could crash at his crib since its a 2day event... and if we all chip in for gas then i won't go broke... lol... but yea i think this time depending on how many ppl are comin we might take 2 cars... and we all will chip in for gas so the 2 ppl drivin won't be the only ones spendin money on gas

Double N Dann

Smash Journeyman
SUNY cobleskill... where kids get 3 stocked 3 on 1
Smashfest!!!!

YO YO YO sorry for the short notice (I don't own a computer right now so it's hard to get in contact with anyone) but tomorrow FRIDAY NIGHT there will be a smashfest at my house. anyone from this most glorious congregation of smashers is welcome, being as coinchaser and reject are already comming. it would be really awesome if any of you came.

the address is.....

113 haviland dr, patterson, NY (for mapquest directions)

the infamous Sockninja will be there, or so I hear.

see you guys there!

EDIT: I wish i read Barbino's post before i posted that, but i think it being in patterson would be better because it pretty much right in the middle of poughkeepsie and mahopac. so hopefully you guys will come to my house on friday night.

also you can show up after like 330 or something like that.

The Bino

Smash Lord
So far since im right next to BAR we are attending this... but being how i work on commission and im not all that sure if some ppl are attending work 2morrow i might be there a lil late... so far ive been gettin out of work in between 3-5 pm so i think i will still attend anyway... ill bring a VCR so we can record matches and ill speak to some other ppl to see whos comin, also if RuBar isn't afraid of drivin then we could bring a good amount of GOOD Underclassmen

Soanevalck

Smash Ace
I will probably come...since I won't have anything better to do

Edit: nvm, can't come, unless one of you feels like going 80 mins out of your way to come get me ;p

Double N Dann

Smash Journeyman
SUNY cobleskill... where kids get 3 stocked 3 on 1
OK I don't know who would want to come to my house but don't show up till like 630 or 7 tonight. if anyone does come then just show up you don't need to call or anything. I can only use the computers at school because I don't have a compy 386 right now.

I'm tellin ya it'll be good.

The Bino

Smash Lord
I didn't attend i had mad $hit i had to get done when i got outta work yesterday, and i never asked who was attending either (big mistake) but i had a lot of things i had to get done tho.... i think i will plan another for next Sat. i just gotta get in touch wit Giovanni to make sure he is gonna be home next Sat. so we can have the smashfest at the rec room at his apartment complex... more space there... plus XBar is comin home too so we gotta allow him to get some Smash goin, cuz we all kno that he has noone to play wit out there in that no smash skill having town Binghamton

XBar

Smash Apprentice
I gotta check this thread more too, lot of **** goin on...

I'm finally home from college so lets get some smash goin with everyone. I'm down with havin it here or in Mahopac, I practically live both places anyway. lol Lets do that 1v1 crew battle at our next smashfest Sol. We each get 4 characters... may the best anonymous main player win.

The Bino

Smash Lord
im waiting for right now, cuz the prob is that everytime i put the program onto the pc... the pc suddenly gets a virus and i gotta reformat the harddrive... im gonna have my roommate do it so i don't screw anything up... ill c maybe ill get it done this weekend b4 he goes to CT for XMas

The Bino

Smash Lord
SmashFest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Saturdays Crew Meeting here is the address

9 Knollwood LN, Poughkeepsie, NY 12603

Its an apartment complex and we will be in the Rec Room and that room is in the middle of the Complex... but when you pull up and go up that big hill, just keep goin straight until you see the managers office, thats where the room is at... plus u will see my car parked either on the left side of it or right in front... also if you can't find it at that just call me 845 380 2332 and i will stand outside so you'll know where it is... its gonna start bout 1... i will be there bout 11 settin up and everything

Sol

Smash Lord
I hope you guys are actually there this time cause last time i was pretty confused standing outside the complex having no idea what to do

XBar

Smash Apprentice
Why did you guys quit? Isnt Killa Fleet havin a tourney soon?

26 char crew battle is definitely goin down, i don't care if it is recorded. I probably won't be able to get there until around 2 but for the first time we have had a smashfest I don't have to work! yayy. So I can be there until whenever. I'll probably be smokin pot too since I don't have to work lol. SMOKE AND SMASH IS AWESOME

The Bino

Smash Lord
I would also like to extend an invitation to NE ONE who wants to attend this smashfest

Sol i will def be there this time... last time i fell asleep mad late and work up even later... don't worry i don't think i will have that prob wit it next time.... but im def gonna be there bout 11 or so... Giovanni said he'll be at his house so ill call em and him and i are to set up the room, if anyone wants to bring their Cube and Smash feel free to do so...

Also Ace - I kinda quit smash for a long time... playing wit friends and what not but not really play smash all that much tho... and ur tourney will probably be my last tourney til Brawl comes out and i turn out to be the next Ken and wax everyone in smash hahahah lololollol

Tierce33

Smash Rookie
hey im new to smashboards
i live in beacon, idk if anyone knows where that is, but its like 5 mins from newburgh and 40 mins south of poughkeepsie. i noticed the upcoming meeting r w/e, & im assuming that's this sat(?) i dont even know if i'd be welcome, but i cant make it this sat anyway (work, family stuff, band stuff... rly busy 4 a weekend, i kno) is that place where u usually meet?
i just rly wanna see how i campare cuz i haven't played decent humans in psshh... more than half a year i guess lol
well any info would be cool
thnks

The Bino

Smash Lord
Ace u gonna get Brawl and play the ish outta the when it comes out or r u done wit the Smash forever....

Tierce - Thats where i like to have the Crew Meeting @ cuz its a very nice size room for a Crew to meet and have a smashfest and a lil friendly tourney... But to answer ur question anyone that is within range to come to this feel free to.... it won't bother us... being how there isn't any money involved in this and since we are all Crew Members of AvalanchE, maybe if ur good enough we might take u in as a new member and put u in the underclassmen or something but we would have to discuss that within the Crew

Also Soan i know ur reading this at some point if u want u can come to this being how u couldn't come to the last one... its always a pleasure to have ppl come and support such a Crew as ours

Ace i expect when Brawl comes out n u get a Wii u give me ur Wii Code so we could connect and have mad fun Smash Matches.... can't wait til March - May to get the new Smash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phish-it

Smash Champion
The 26 character single man crew battle is possibly one of the most incredibly epic things to experience in this game. We had one early today, after something like 2 hours of pure action Sol defeated me by a single stock.

If anyone is able to defeat Sol they shall be dubbed the Crew Leader.

Soanevalck

Smash Ace
meh, won't be able to make it saturday, but, I'd really like to join avalanche

oh, and tierce, you live like, 20 mins away from me, we should meet up sometime after christmas

Tierce33

Smash Rookie
Barbino- thanks i hope i can make it sometime soon :-/

Soanevalck- yea, that would b cool
my prob is that my parents now think that videogames are evil or somethin & they wont allow them in their house for the time being (hopefully christmas will change that *fingers crossed*)

Sol

Smash Lord
The 26 character single man crew battle is possibly one of the most incredibly epic things to experience in this game. We had one early today, after something like 2 hours of pure action Sol defeated me by a single stock.

If anyone is able to defeat Sol they shall be dubbed the Crew Leader.
that was one hell of a crew battle, it felt like I was at war it lasted so long but it was fun as HELL!

Top Bottom