• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Grimer Thread

fluffy

Smash Champion
lol

u must be thinking, "o great, another pokemon thread. sheesh pokemon were so yesterday..."

but here's an exception.

every1 luvs Grimer! and if u dont, u should start liking him. its not too late!

i hav no idea for the movesets, but i can see sum of his weaknesses already! for starters, Grimer is a heavy weight character and therefore can be waveshined easily by fox! the good side is that, it is pretty much impossible to get chainthrowed! u luv it!

how famous is Grimer?
well Grimer has been appearing in every1's avatars and sigs!

got Grimer? :088:

D

Deleted member

I wondered when this would come up.

Grimer FTW indeed.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Fluffy, you sadden me. How can you love Grimer when you're not allowed in the backroom?

"Can I try to be cool?"

OK! Grimer for Brawl.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Gri
mer wo
uld be rather:088: cool. The on:088:ly thing I c:088:an't rea
lly picture is what his up-b woul
d be. Any ideas?:088:

Stryks

Smash Hero
I told u all, sooner or laters theres gonna be a thread for EVERY pokemon, sooner or later theres gonna be: NEWCOMER: Caterpie!
And doubt grimer is gonna be in brawl, Highly doubt it, but meh its better than ash.

fluffy

Smash Champion
saberhof said:
Oh god please tell me this is a joke thread cause its realy makin me laugh
sry but this isnt a joke thread. im serious about this.

if nintendo would listen to The Largest Smash Bros Community, and actually wants to hear from the biggest fans' ideas, then y wouldnt they for things like this? in ssbm, we had ditto as a random character icon and a character that can actually be used using the debug mode. if Grimer can be a playable character, i wouldnt mind to see easter eggs of him.

and about the up+B move...yoshi and jiggs didnt hav 1 but it could be something like tossing slime. like G&W's B move. only at a faster rate...or that could be his sludge attack for B. hmm.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
But Jigs and yoshi made up for it with uber jumps. I don't see Grimer flying like jigs or jumping like yoshi. Maybe he could just contract and shoot himself upwards or something.

fluffy

Smash Champion
yea maybe.

and omg i luv blink-182! i got all their cds from flyswatter to the self entitled 1!

Spartan 117

Smash Rookie
fluffy said:

if nintendo would listen to The Largest Smash Bros Community, and actually wants to hear from the biggest fans' ideas, then y wouldnt they for things like this? in ssbm, we had ditto as a random character icon and a character that can actually be used using the debug mode. if Grimer can be a playable character, i wouldnt mind to see easter eggs of him.

and about the up+B move...yoshi and jiggs didnt hav 1 but it could be something like tossing slime. like G&W's B move. only at a faster rate...or that could be his sludge attack for B. hmm.
i wasnt making fun of you im just saying,you are going to make a thread on any pokemon you can think of

D

Deleted member

Fluffy's got a great point. Listen to this place, Sora!!

fluffy

Smash Champion
Spartan 117 said:
i wasnt making fun of you im just saying,you are going to make a thread on any pokemon you can think of
i was talking to another guy.

but i guess u havent been on smashboards for a long time to understand y this certain pokemon is so special.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Mic_128 said:
But Jigs and yoshi made up for it with uber jumps. I don't see Grimer flying like jigs or jumping like yoshi. Maybe he could just contract and shoot himself upwards or something.
Grimer. Infinite jumps.

And yes, I'd rather have grimer over Deoxys, Lucario, and all those other crap pokemon Stryks named.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
no! lucario and deoxys for teh wiin!1
but I would LOVE to see grimer in some form in brawl. and his up-b would obviously be going all spiderman style and shooting a goo line that pulls him up.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
"It produces asexually; new Grimer are formed from bits of sludge that Grimer leaves in its trails. Grimer also tend to fuse together, creating new poisons. Both of these tend to worsen its stench."

Infinite Grimer.

fluffy

Smash Champion
he could multiply making it annoying to fight against! but then grimer would hav to be a bit weak.

:088: :088:

Rouse

Smash Journeyman
fluffy said:

Yes, but not ALL OF THE SMASH COMMUNITY want grimer. I personally would rather see mew, who would be easier to create, or at least someone who CAN jump.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
You know... I actually think of Grimer moving a lot like venom, you know, from spider man. I think he wouldn't be a bad character. Hell, I'd take him over mario.

Grimer speacial move set.

Down B - Posion
Grimer puts out an Aura of Posion around himself that doubles the damage he does to an opponet until he is hit.

Over B - Sludge
Grimer lays a blanket of slimer on the ground that damages his opponets. A direct hit from Sludge will cause mroe damage and knock back.

Neutral B - Posion String
Grimer sends out a projectile that posions the opponet over time.

Up B - Slime
Grimer's body becomes even more liquified. He throws himself in a direction you chose. The attack looks similar to many of Venom's (of the spiderman series) attacks.

fluffy

Smash Champion
Rouse said:
Yes, but not ALL OF THE SMASH COMMUNITY want grimer. I personally would rather see mew, who would be easier to create, or at least someone who CAN jump.
actually alot of ppl want Grimer so majority wins. and Grimer can definately jump if he wanted to!

nice moveset <3

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pokemon in the game are not selected for thier merits in the game, they're selected from public popularity from the anime/outside of thier in game skills. If Nintendo did decide to contact Smashboards about our opinion on a character, and asked the higher ups, most of them who are BRoomers and Grimer fans, they'd pick Grimer. And we would have an impact on history.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Marshigio said:
Grimer. Infinite jumps.

And yes, I'd rather have grimer over Deoxys, Lucario, and all those other crap pokemon Stryks named.
Lol dont know if ur serious, joking or just triyin to piss me off.
Cmon Grimer has like no speed, cant see him jumping, and well hell there are better pokemon out there that deserve a shot at:
being a newcomer
a pkeball pokemon
a thrphy

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Spartan 117 said:
Grimer is not just any Poke'mon. He is the symbol of greatness here at SWF.

GRIMER FTW

fluffy

Smash Champion
FastFox said:
Grimer is not just any Poke'mon. He is the symbol of greatness here at SWF.

GRIMER FTW
couldnt hav said it any better.

the mascot here should be grimer instead of metaknight.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Grimer can't jump but it's at least better than Pichu, Minun, Plusle, Todd, Igglybuff, Baby Lugia, etc.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Mic, did you just post a couple of days ago for people not to post joke topics?

Anyway, this is awesome. Grimer for Brawl indeed.

bbb

Smash Champion
Stryks said:
There are like so mnay better pokemons out there, u really want grimer instead of Deoxys, Lucario and others? cmon
Yes I do, here's why: those pokemon are stupid/lame, Grimer owns. :cool:

1st generation Pokemon FTW

Shadow Calibur

Smash Ace
No. Please NO. NO!

Not another 1st generation representative! Not Grimer! Come on! I don't want to see that Pokemon in the Brawl Roster. Enough with the 1st generation suggestions already!

I hope you're asking for him to be a Pokeball Pokemon, because if not- well, I've already got a short temper.

There's better choices out there than that crappy sludgeball.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
We're asking for him to be a playable character, that's why <3 made a moveset.

Smashboards should be represented in Brawl, seeing as how it's the largest Smash community. The best way to do so is to add Grimer.

fluffy

Smash Champion
Shadow Calibur said:
We'll be a total laughingstock if Grimer gets in the roster. There's tons of other suggestions that Sora can stick into brawl.
sigh, stick w/ your "random anime chick in brawl" thread.

cuz Grimer dont wanna hear it no more yo. he too kool. too kool 4 u yo. :088:

Shadow Calibur

Smash Ace
Hey, whoa. Keep May outta this. I wouldn't mind if she was in brawl or not.

I don't wanna see any more 1st generation reps in the Brawl roster other than what we already have: Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Mewtwo.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
quit the generation representattive bullcrap, there is no need for any generations to be represented. that is like the lamest excuse to flame pokemon characters.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Rouse said:
Yes, but not ALL OF THE SMASH COMMUNITY want grimer.
There's a lot of character topics that people in the smash community don't want (Waluigi, Petey, ect.)

McFox said:
Mic, did you just post a couple of days ago for people not to post joke topics?
Yes. Is this a joke topic? No.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
so how would grimer jump? and what would its recovery move be? maybe it could be acid armor, where it liquifires itself into think liquid and does some sort of quick attack

Top Bottom