• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your Myers-Briggs Typology personality type?

Myers-Briggs Typology personality

• ISTJ - The Duty Fulfillers

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • ESTJ - The Guardians

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • ISFJ - The Nurturers

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • ESFJ - The Caregivers

• ISTP - The Mechanics

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • ESTP - The Doers

• ESFP - The Performers

• ISFP - The Artists

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • ENTJ - The Executives

Votes: 12 6.7%
  • INTJ - The Scientists

Votes: 45 25.3%
  • ENTP - The Visionaries

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • INTP - The Thinkers

Votes: 22 12.4%
  • ENFJ - The Givers

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • INFJ - The Protectors

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • ENFP - The Inspirers

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • INFP - The Idealists

Votes: 15 8.4%

• Total voters

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Go to this site and take the test: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

After you do that, go here to learn about yourself: http://www.personalitypage.com/portraits.html

I am an INTJ for those wondering. I am The Scientist. :)

I am particularly interested to see how the smasher mind works. I have a theory that most of us will be introverts. It's just the nature of a smasher to keep to themselves. Also, we're probably mostly thinkers. Smash requires much intense analyzation and calculation. What are your thoughts? (This cannot become a mere listing topic. Sorry to the first few responders for not saying this earlier.)

Fantasia

BRoomer
BRoomer
Switch FC
SW-3476-8294-6601
I got ENTP "The Visionaries". One thing that cracked me up about my summary was that it said I was a lawyer type, and was good with my words and loved debate, all of which I despise.

I'll probably retake the test tomorrow and see what I get.

Matt

Banned via Administration
The Portrait of the Teacher Idealist (eNFj)

Okay, I'm definitely convinced now that it is my destiny to go to Japan and become an English teacher. = D

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
INTP

A major concern for INTPs is the haunting sense of impending failure. They spend considerable time second-guessing themselves. The open-endedness (from Perceiving) conjoined with the need for competence (NT) is expressed in a sense that one's conclusion may well be met by an equally plausible alternative solution, and that, after all, one may very well have overlooked some critical bit of data. An INTP arguing a point may very well be trying to convince himself as much as his opposition. In this way INTPs are markedly different from INTJs, who are much more confident in their competence and willing to act on their convictions.
describes me perfectly

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
ENFJ, The Giver, but I don't really think it's the best description of me. Ahh well, I'll take the test again tomorrow.

rounder_nk

Smash Ace
A major concern for INTPs is the haunting sense of impending failure. They spend considerable time second-guessing themselves. The open-endedness (from Perceiving) conjoined with the need for competence (NT) is expressed in a sense that one's conclusion may well be met by an equally plausible alternative solution, and that, after all, one may very well have overlooked some critical bit of data. An INTP arguing a point may very well be trying to convince himself as much as his opposition. In this way INTPs are markedly different from INTJs, who are much more confident in their competence and willing to act on their convictions.
although i'm more of the scientest i do think about things more thoroughly and second guess myself a lot. On the other hand when i'm sure of my answer i will act on my convictions but i do go through a lot of second guessing before i am sure (that i'm right or wrong).

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
I got INTJ too...

For the most part it described me pretty well, but I'd disagree with a few of the things it said. I dont think im quick to express judgments, and most of that paragraph didnt work. I looked at the other descriptions and i think i'm a bit a of a mix between INTJ and INFJ.

Interesting that lots of people ended up with INTJ. Smashers are scientists* :)

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
My Oscar Mayer Wiener typology is ENFJ - The Givers. ALthought it doesn't describe me at all. And it sounds like a horror film...

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
I was unsure about a lot of these questions. Some of them only desribed me sometimes.

I got ENTP, the 'Visionary', which sort of describes me, but not incredibly well. I'm not so sure about it. Perhaps I'll retake it some other time and see if it changes.

ValiantDeftone

Smash Apprentice
this is the 2nd time i've taken this test. first time (couple of months ago) i was a protector. now i'm a performer. guess the choices that you pick reflect the mood that you're currently in.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
INTJ is in the lead! :chuckle:

Wow, there are also a lot of extraverts in this crowd. :)

KM-013

Smash Lord
infp-the idealists

i was expecting that, even though these tests are BS. there should be a sometimes option on each of those questions, theyre way too broad.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I agree that it's hard to choose only YES/NO, but I think it only expects to know which side you lean toward. Of course it won't be 100% accurate, but it is surprising what you can learn about yourself or others. I'd sometimes disagree with points made about my type, but my friends would point out from an observer's point of view that much of it is, in fact, true. O_O

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
I think the tests that don't include a don't know/neutral/sometimes are more accurate... It's too easy to not make a decision about yourself and go for the middleground if i's offered, which tells the test nothing. But yeah, the test would have been better with strongly agree and strongly disaagree added on...

Most personality tests suck. I remember this school one that told me to go be a bricklayer or a prosthetist... i wasnt very happy with that test O_O

Zephyr

Smash Lord
I'm an ENFJ! Woot for the Givers!

Seriously, that defined me to the core...

except for career choices. I'm going to be a game designer, but they want me to be a psychologist? 0.o

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
This isn't "just another personality test". It's actually quite accurate and is used by a lot of people.

I'm an INTJ... seems I'm in the majority. I've taken this (not on that website) a couple times before.

Spirithawk

Smash Apprentice
Huh, ENFJ-The Giver (hey good book)

A lot of it describes me perfectly, but not entirely. It says I have incredible people skills. I really do not. At all. Although they've gotten a lot better in the last three years. So that makes being a shrink out of the question. Also, I'm definetly not manipulative.

Overall, this is pretty interesting though.

Omeganon

Smash Apprentice
Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving INTP that I am, those parameters where very generals but I got some of that spots, that test were very very good thanks!

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Hey, now I took the test again and I'm INTJ now and I'd like to add that this describes me pretty freaking good.
So the test is pretty cool I think.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
falcoX said:
woot! first nurturer!!!!!

says i live in a world where i believe in the best of people.

I loled for ten minutes straight
My sister was also a nurturer.

Top Bottom