• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New 3RD-Party Character: Terry Bogard (SNK)

parrothead

Smash Lord

Large Picture

Name: Terry Bogard
First Game Appearance: Fatal Fury (also appeared in the King of Fighters series)
Owner: SNK

Special Moves:

B: Power Wave
Forward+B: Burning Knuckle
Up+B: Rising Tackle
Down+B: Power Dunk

Extreme Attack: Rage of the Geysers

Taunt: Takes his hat off, sweeps the dust off his pants, and puts it back on.

Entrance: He appears wearing this clothing, then a geyser of fire raps around him while he changes into the clothes he's wearing in the pictures above.

Videos of him in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRt3-0qHT30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1zivAZ_0Lw

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
SNK DOES work with the Wii exclusively now...

All I'm gonna say.

well, that and Mai VS Peach would give me a stiffy that would never end >.<

parrothead

Smash Lord
I believe Terry Bogard looks more original than Ryu Hoshi (Street Fighter series), because of his clothing, moves, and taunts (including throwing his cap).

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
Who are both way better than anything DOA can cough up XD

IMO, Chun-Li's the better SF choice. If we're talking general Capcom Fighters, then Chun-Li would be replaced by either Tessa or Morrigan (Talbain would be cool too...). I figure if they're going to include a fighter from another fighting game, might as well be female, to fix that awful ratio.

Other than Terry, I've seen requests for Iori. I wouldn't mind seeing Earthquake as an interesting boss-type character myself. And if we're talking SNK outside of fighters, there's always Metal Slug :) :) :)

parrothead

Smash Lord
Watch the videos, and listen closely, he'll shout out the names of his attacks. His Extreme Attack is seen at the end of the one where he and Ryu are fighting.

Renard

Smash Rookie
*points to signature*

Edit: I don't see my banner but anyway it was Terry Bogard. Terry is my favorite fighter in capcom.

handy

Smash Apprentice
FlipTroopa said:
SNK DOES work with the Wii exclusively now...

All I'm gonna say.

well, that and Mai VS Peach would give me a stiffy that would never end >.<
Actually I always imagined putting Peach against B.Jenet rather than Mai. Both are blonde girls that attack with their dress and they kind of float...

Anyway, Terry (or any other SNK character) would look awesome and hilarious in a Smash Bros. game. Forever I'll be praying for a Nintendo vs SNK fighting game.

dotdotdot!

BRoomer
BRoomer
BASUTAAA WORRF!!

Sorry. I just had to.

I'm more of a Capcom man myself, but if an SNK character had to be in, I would prefer one of the Samurai Showdown characters, or a Metal Slug guy.

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
I dont see it. I dont see anyone of that natur being in it. no SF characters ither and I love SF and chunli.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
do you honestly want a character from a fight game that's not really among the best ones to be one of the third party characters?
Well I'm glad you explained...

but did you really need to bump up a year old topic to say that?

Top Bottom