• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Character: ST Falcon

parrothead

Smash Lord

Name: ST Falcon ("ST" is an abbr. for "Standing Tank".)
Game Appearances: Battle Clash, Metal Combat: Falcon's Revenge

SPECIAL MOVES:

B: Turbo Shot (rapidly shoots using the Space Bazooka (Super Scope))

Forward+B: Hyper Shot (Shoots a charged shot as powerful as Samus' Missles)

Up+B: Rocket Boosters (Flies very fast up-diagonally while hiting opponents near by)

Down+B: Bomb (shoots a bomb a bit larger than Link's and Samus', while the explosion lasts for about 1.5 seconds)

Extreme Attack: Either one of these three:

V-System: Creates a powerful shield that lasts for about 30 seconds while his ST Falcon damages slowly. The shield can protect every projectile and opponent from breaking through the shield.

Homing Laser: Shoots a large barrage of laser bolts at every opponent with a homing effect.

Wide Bomb: The most powerful weapon in Metal Combat: Falcon's Revenge. It's explosion fills up half of the screen, while defeating every opponent on stage.

Taunt: Reloads the Space Bazooka.

Entrance: Michael Anderson climbs inside the ST Falcon, while he starts it up.

Here are some videos of Battle Clash.

Here are some videos of Metal Combat: Falcon's Revenge.

And here are some pictures of Michael Anderson, the pilot of the ST Falcon (not to be confused with one of the astronauts of the Space Shuttle Columbia):

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Please stop making this topics. You can post this in "What characters do you want to see in Brawl?". -_-

parrothead

Smash Lord
Okay, I apoligize. Send some mods to either lock these topics, or move them to a certain board, or whatever.

parrothead

Smash Lord
*bump*

Sorry to double-post, but is it okay to just type in "*bump*" to bump threads in this forum, or not? If it's not okay, then I promise not to repeat it.

Tomasiarity

Smash Journeyman
Dude, just because you don't know the character means he doesn't deserve to be in. Many people in Japan would choose Demiru (Tomato's Adventure) over Mike Jones (Star Tropics). This guy would be nice, but we would get too many Falcon's in there. I can picture many of your characters getting in... as trophies.

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
Another good idea, but his mech is HUUUUGE. I guess they could scale it, because it would make a good addition, but.. yeah.

And I don't know: I like the topics being spread out; gives him more room to post pics and mini bios.

Bowser85

Smash Apprentice
I could go for a mech character in Brawl but not this one. He looks too much like a Metal Gear character or something. If we need a mech, we have a perfectly good one in the form of our good buddy Ray 01 from Custom Robo.

parrothead

Smash Lord
Bowser85 said:
I could go for a mech character in Brawl but not this one. He looks too much like a Metal Gear character or something. If we need a mech, we have a perfectly good one in the form of our good buddy Ray 01 from Custom Robo.
Why? Is it because he is too large?

burrito

Smash Lord
parrothead said:
Why? Is it because he is too large?
Ray 01 is from a more popular series with more games in it. Size shouldn't really matter in Smash Bros. Just play in Fourside and look at the size of the characters compared to the size of the doors on the buildings.

parrothead

Smash Lord
The Super Scope appeared as an item, and it was based on the one used by the ST Falcon, as well as the light gun itself. So that makes the ST Falcon have a higher chance at entering, but probably not enough.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Just for the record (because I didn't see the question in this thread the first time around), bumping a topic for no reason is against the rules. But if you have something new to add (like here or that other topic you just bumped), then it's okay.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
How about Michael Anderson himself as a fighter, with the ST Falcon incorporated into his Brawl move. The more I look at him, the more he seems to have the same sort of hidden potential Captain Falcon had prior to SSB64. A crazy thought I know, but one I'm liking more all time...

BTW doesn't he look like a character from a fighting game?

parrothead

Smash Lord
Metal Combat: Falcon's Revenge, like Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters and Zoda's Revenge: StarTropics II, it became a sequel that was U.S. Exclusive.

Here is a picture of the ST Tornado, which could be one of the ST Falcon's costumes:

And here is the pilot of the ST Tornado, Carol Eugene:

And here is the ST Spika and the pilot, Rola:

And here is another official picture of the three ST pilots:

Profanity

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BHC-Prof
No. No spot for this guy. Unless there is some earthshatteringly popular or obscure-but-so-LOVABLE character we missed, I think we've seen what we'll get.

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
Did anyone point out the similarities to Jin Saotome in Marvel vs Capcom here?

... I'm just looking to hit 800 posts >.<

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Yeah, that's what I was trying to get at (maybe I should be more specific >.<)

Michael Anderson could incorporate various elements from the game seires, with the ST Falcon as his Brawl Move - like how Jin's mech is involved with his super move in MvC.

BTW Rola w/ ST Spika FTW! :laugh:

cu00x19

Smash Apprentice
Well, well, well. IMO, they should put him in! Why not? Make him a bass or something. We need more bosses andyways, not just Master Hand (he must get blisters alot-lolz!) and GB. Fighting a mech would be L33T! I approve of his presence!

Now, if only Nintendo would...

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Hmmm... Should this remain an ST Falcon topic or should we rather include Michael Anderson solo w/ ST Falcon as supplemental material - such concerning his as enterence and Brawl Move? I was thinking that M. Anderson could also incorporate the Super Scope 6 as one of his B-moves (different of course from the item...)

parrothead

Smash Lord
You mean the Super Scope. Super Scope 6 is the name of the SNES title that includes six Super Scope games in it. How about if the ST Falcon's stamina drops down to 0%, Michael Anderson would abandon it, while it explodes. Then, Michael Anderson would kind of fight like Cody from the Final Fight franchise, while he'll use a smaller version of the Super Scope.

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
You mean the Super Scope. Super Scope 6 is the name of the SNES title that includes six Super Scope games in it. How about if the ST Falcon's stamina drops down to 0%, Michael Anderson would abandon it, while it explodes. Then, Michael Anderson would kind of fight like Cody from the Final Fight franchise, while he'll use a smaller version of the Super Scope.
Holy crap, that idea isn't half-bad at all! :grin:

Peeze

Smash Master
I like the idea of Anderson jumping out and fighting but there should be like a self-destruct button or something where he could make himself come out. cause i dont think ST. Falcon would be good in brawl. (to be honest before i clicked on this thread i thought he was a character for F-zero)!!

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
I suppose that Michael Anderson in the ST Falcon would be the largest character in the game - slightly larger than Bowser and (if he gets in) Ridley, as well as the strongest but as a consequence also the slowset in movement and attacks, albeit with excellect jumping capabilities. Once Michael Anderson is outside the ST Falcon, he would be more of a well rounded character like Mario.

parrothead

Smash Lord
*BUMP*

Here are some looks of Anubis and his two STs: Thanatos (blue) and Vilvius (yellow). Both STs can transform into a ferocious mechanical creature.:

Battle Clash

Metal Combat: Falcon's Revenge

Fake Anubis and ST Thanantos

Real Anubis and ST Vilvius

Anubis IS the main antagonist in Battle Clash, but in Metal Combat: Falcon's Revenge, he ISN'T the main antagonist, but he is the pawn of another main antagonist: Typhoon and his ST Giga-Desp 1 and 2. Giga-Desp 2 captures and uses Rola in her ST Spika as a shield for the ST Giga-Desp 2's weak point:

Skywalker

Space Jump
It's not a bad character idea, but it seems like ST Falcon originated from anime/manga, although I'm not sure. If the origins are in fact from anime/manga, there's no way this character can become a fighter in Brawl.

Top Bottom