• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*pound* FULL RESULTS!!!

chinesahh

Smash Lord
Singles

1st Chu Dat
2nd Neo
3rd Mew2King
4th Chillindude829
5th Husband
5th Wife
7th Chinesah
7th Oro
9th KM
9th Javier
9th Meepxzero
9th Triad Prodigy
13th Kirbstir
13th Aho
13th Umbreon Mow
13th Rickr
17th G-regulate
17th Anden
17th KaiserGL
17th Fonz
17th Cape
17th Zombaid
17th The Newb
17th Tejo (Ryoko)
25th Inui
25th Chai
25th Tope
25th Bob
25th Travis
25th Hunkzor
25th Kaotical
25th Caboose
33rd Andy K
33rd Hanz
33rd Twig
33rd TGP Admin
33rd East Coast Eddie
33rd Magus
33rd Bryan W
33rd Matt L
33rd Cmart
33rd Danish
33rd Redd
33rd Zim
33rd StoneColdLink
33rd Damon
33rd Jon
33rd Hova
49th Kadiev
49th Pery G
49th Zero 34
49th Teryn
49th David
49th Scott C
49th Nightmare Korn Kid

TEAMS
1st **** Maple Story (Chillin + Chu)
2nd MEGA! (KM + Kirbstir)
3rd Everyone hates M2k (M2K + Mow)
4th Newlyweds (Husband + Wife)
5th Maynards **** (Neo + Aho)
5th Ja Rule (Triad + Kadiev)
7th Crimson Chin (Chinesah + Redd)
7th M2K gets no play (Magus + Inui)
9th SSB64 is top tier (Oro + Tope)
9th That's Pathetic (Pathetic + Relentless)
13th Chain Throwing is gay (Kaotical + Vagabond)
13th Rick P (East Coast Eddie + Rickr)
13th Divine Punishment (Tenkin + Reset)
13th NessNWatch (KaiserGL + Hova)
17th Cmart and Greg (Cmart + greg) <--- not g-regulate

too lazy for shoutouts now

*pound*

-.-

vagabond

Smash Apprentice
My first tournament was great...good job TA. Thanks to Cape for housing and Shawn, Tyler, Randy, Jason, and Umbreon for the pre-tourney matches. Finals were too good, Neo and Chu are amazing.

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
TA great job soooo muich talent

Go Javi Triad Matt L Zombaid and Tejo Repping PA!!!!

Thanks everyone for a great tournament we will be back again.

Nick

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
ZZZzzZzzz...

for the moment, I just want to say that ChuDat chintzing me out on $2.50 and Fox players calling my Zelda cheap was amusing. Shoutouts after some more ZZZ's.

Kaiser-GL

Smash Journeyman
Helios said:
Oh ****! Oh ****! O__O

Good job chu, neo, m2k, chillin, etc, etc!

Dayum m2k, you beat chillin huh? ^____^
m2k actually didnt play chillin at pound, he just placed higher

Zero34

Smash Lord
best match: oro vs chu

im definitely for the removal of tier list after witnessing chu own everybody with his ganny and game and watch (two stocked or 4 stocked foxes lol)

m2k should be top 25 IMO. i still couldnt believe he best husband

wow..i sucked. oh well, first tourney. g regs falcon is bit**ing fast o_O

Pery G45

Smash Cadet
why did Mow forfiet all his pool matches? his mew2 owned me...
Then Twig beat me, good match Twig, I was rooting for you though because my dad was making me leave, and i hate it when i'm still in the tournament when someone makes me leave. God ****, i wish i could drive.
I'm happy i did so well in my pool though. Good matches, especially Husband, dammit. lol. And Redd
No jons though, ok? ok. haha. bye.

P.S. Thanks for hosting it Travis, and whoever else, TA is so cool, and tournaments are fun. I hope I get to go to another one soon, because i'm gonna stay for the whole thing next time lol. KM/G-reg/Kirbstir/Aho/Chin you guys are still the **** and are awesome. bye.

The Newb

Smash Ace
ALSO: I'm looking for a WHITE CONTROLLER with a faded "C" on the back....please let me know if you took it home with you!

^^^^ from the old thread

Shoutouts!

Chinesaaaaaaaahhhhh: Great tournament, do another one *pound*

KM: *Pound* cause I forgot to.

g-reg: ah, I forgot to lose to you at this one -_- *pound*

zero: Keep practicing man, you'll get better.

Kirby(Kirbsteezie): You seriously don't get enough credit. You're too good. *pound*

chu: Thanks for the compliment and good **** on taking first.

Travis (Not Chinesaaaaaaaaahhhhhh): Good matches, you've definately gotten better. Keep it up!

Neo/Chillin: You guys are so **** funny with that Wes impression.

Danish: noobez

Twig: See "Danish".

Alex: Don't let it get to you (for the 9th time).

Jon: Keep playing man, and thanks for offering me rides ;)

Cape: Thanks for goin out to get food, dood.

Kaotical: Good matches, that wizard's foot is da mindgraines.

SCL: Every time I see you you get a little better. keep it up.

Meep: Thanks to you also for the compliment on my Marth. Maybe next time I won't choke second match :(

Redd: Don't sweat it when you're losin. If you get frustrated it just gets worse. Keep training with Azen when he's not playin MAPLE STORIES and you'll own me in no time :)

Rest: Good ****, had a lot of fun. *pound*

chinesahh

Smash Lord
yeah....neo beat chillin to knock him out, chillin never played m2k.

first of all, thats to tope/g-reg for helping me run the tournament.

Hova: lil boy

TGP: ill have to make it up to one of your tournies, cuz you made it to mine, and because of that 10 dollar donation. Seriously, that was the nicest **** ever.

Chillinfag829: if i ever get another call from a smashers "parent" i will have to drive to alexandria and slit your throat. that **** was ****ing gay -.-

alex: you should bring your top game to tournies

tope/meep/hunkzor: you are welcome for housing anytime. make it to gregs next weekend or something, cuz we gotta play more. Thanks for staying late and stuff. I might need housing for richmond tho.

neo: psh that roy was ok -.-

team ben: its always great when you show up to a tourny.

Mow: DUDE WTF IS THAT MEW2 jesus **** that mew2 was crazy. you have got to have the best mew2 in the country, and you are definetly underrated as a smasher.

Redd: good stuff in teams

Nightmare: thanks for coming. hope you have some better luck

Kirbstir: too good wtf. we play at gregs. oh and also, noice jacket. that **** was sexy

PeryG: make it to more tournies/fests

Cape: the -.- match will happen

TA: *pound* good ****

MEGA!

-.-

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
HELLS YES DEAD LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.> I suck @ smash

Everyone I gamed with thanks for kicking my *** or getting yours kicked. =P
I especially enjoyed getting my *** kicked by Oro's Kirby round one, Getting pwnt by Wife in the pulls, playing that insane Zelda in the pulls(whose player didn't tell me his name, but we walked across the street and got a soda X_X, maybe it was ryoko?) Playin' with everyone new I hadn't met yet: redd, Zero, C mart, Guy who came with C mart, guy who has a hat, and guy with curly long hair who talks even more than I do! ANd of course I had fun playin' that beast hova, that even greater beast Newb, and everyone else I'm too dumb to remeber. AND KAL for the NIOCE games of Soul, I might have to get back into that game >.>

CHIN: I never got to play your DK and I never got to arm wresel you >.>

OHH YEAH I did manage to get on the roof after everyone left, but I didn't take my TVs up there and my parents pulled up about 5 minutes after I got up >.> I was sad

My mom, inspired by the fact that so many people would show up at a game tournament, and that "kids" were able to set the whole thing upby themselves is getting her church to give us a hall for a day FOR FREE(April Ish). The idea of me on my own trying to set up a tournement is kindda insane though, Because LET ME TELL YOU that Nightmare Kid, SUCKS @ smash. Basically I'm asking to get backed by TA and maybe Team Ben so that it would get a lot of pull. Having all 30 people from TA makes a good tournament already, but if Team ben would get behind this **** and back me up I'm sure we could get a lot of pull.

I believe Team Ben has an awesome idea for a crew battle >.> which they could feel free to test out if they decided to come >.> (HINT HINT WIFE HINT HINT)

I haven't hashed out all of this with... well anyone, and I was kindda hopeing to have a lower tier tourney (5 bucks a peice) Have a regular one going at the same time, with 10 bucks a person entry (unfortuantely the over lap might affect them both negatively =\ as I said I need to hash out the ideas) and then a Crew tournament, possibley using Wife's brilliant realization for a randomized crew (HINT EXCELENT TIME TO SEE HOW YOU MIGHT WANT TO OR NOT WANT TO DO IT HINT) which I think we could run @ 20 bucks a crew. If you would support this, I would be very happy. (But I'm also unsure about things in MY life and how... Big she would be by then >.>)

BTW... still missing that orange controler, I would REALLLLLLY Apreciate if you all would look at your orange controlers and check for a nick right on (or on the left of) the "NINTENDO GAME CUBE" brand. Thanks all

chillindude829

Smash Master
kaiser/chin: good ish running this ****. sorry i had to **** you guys so hard when we played. i felt bad. but forreal good ish guys

chu: good stuff winning singles+teams, i got you that teams victory niggaaa

rumikun: i got owned @ pokemon cards :(

anden: make money. make money. f*ck b*tches. f*ck b*tches.

larry: that ***** L-weezy. too ****in good. you're not even gonna read this **** right right

km: amazing falco. we need some more dittoage right right right

neo: ROFL @ dudes kissin on a flying carpet. ****ed up. lets restart our matches in tournaments more often. that ****'s tight right. right right

mild: your cat fell in the lava!

Wife: Those matches that you and I played were very intense. That which I consider to be the epitome of gayness would be the stage on which you counter, or "slob", picked me, also known as Mute City. However, in the words of those who have come before us, "no johns." I hope you continue to **** me at every tournament so that I can have a good spot in the loser's bracket before coming back to lose to either Neo or Chu, one of whom inexorably take me out of every local tournament in the history of this game.

Jtanic: did you have your baby yet?

Green Hunter

Smash Apprentice
I'm curious to see what the brackets for this looked like. Would that be possible without a ridiculous hassle for anyone?

Good **** to everyone there, by the way. It looks like there was a lot of competition as the tourney came down to the end. I'm sure there were a ton of close matches left and right.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
great first tourney experience TA

i had some close matches and got pwned in others
(Tejo had ****ing TWO stitchfaces in one set!)

J TYME!!

Smash Journeyman
Props to Chudat for winning!! I thought the turnout would of been better tho. Either way, I hope everyone can make it the richmond tournament in a couple of weeks :-)

Jinmaster

Zero34

Smash Lord
Newb: thanks, will do

Mega: his jiggly owned...somebody's peach. dunno who, but it was 4 KOs through rest alone lawl

To that guy's peach: one of the best peach dittos that ive had, 6 minutes...wow

M2K: my favorite asian is right, underrated player

Ryoko: holy **** his zelda is crazy

Nightmare: great link ditto match at hyrule temple hah..jack some TVs here and there...

Team Ben: cant wait to hear what they have to say about the crew matches Wife was planning

chu won so much money. what was it? like, +300 or something?

Rumikun

Smash Apprentice

Pictures are here. IM me for more.

Mew2King's face after Chu gave a the blow that would decide the fate of the match. Chu got it!

YEA MANGZ!

triad_prodigy

Smash Journeyman
Had an awesome time at this tourny despite the fact that I hadnt played in 2 months(stealth john). This was the most fun I had with smash in a loooong time. So many good players. I am so glad I went to this other than gauntlet, I'd rather have 45 good people than 100 noobs(Excluding the pros in the tourny of course).

KM-Maaad cool. To bad we didnt get to play any friendlys :ohwell: , and the only time we played was during teams, but thats all good I suppose. I cant wait till we meet up again Ill throw down more next time ;) . *Pound*

Team Ben-I see each and everyone of you as great challanges. Husband you are one crazy guy and our matches were really intense! next time we play though the out come will be different. Oh yeah Hot smashers FTW. Oro, **** man you are insane we had such a close set, but its all good Im glad you got a chance to enter the tourny that was a match I wont forget. Wife. As always your peach was sexy to bad we didnt get to play any friendlys besides teams, and dam man you are such a good motivational speaker I bet if Oro self destructed 2 times you could encourage him to still make a come back or even beat the player. The Legendary Roy. Good stuff in the tourny you have awesome mind games with roy its crazy. To bad I only got to play your luigi and gannon next time we play I want to play your Roy again.

Mew2king-"**** YOU MEW2KING!". Haha that was really funny you are one crazy kid. You have my respect as a smasher and a person. toooo good.

Team Arlington-I didnt get to play any of you guys except KM, but all I have to say is from watching all you guys play you are all very skilled players. That match with Javi vs Chinesahh was insane you are one crazy fox, very solid. And to everyone who helped run this tourny good job.

Mow-Haha from hating you to loving ya. You are one crazy ******* with your best mew2 in the country. PA'z Finest lol. Next tourny we gotta team.

Cape-Thanks for teaching me how to DI properly(lol Im just a good noob I dont watch videos or read any guides HEAR THAT CHILLIN I NEVER SAW YOU PLAY UNTIL THE TOURNY 100% organic). Next time man we gotta play some friendlys. Thanks for all the help and offers. PA'z finest.

Javi-Toooo good. Nice joob tying with me. The next tourny we will place even further we just gotta actually play the game >_>. And thank your parents again for me for all the housing. PA'z finest.

Kadiev-SCRUB droppingouttathetournydhaj;fjdhaf;afh. your mom is awesome for driving us to scranton.

TGP-Matt learn mind games and you will have a decent fox! Nick thanks for driving all that way you rock man. Ian Ill show you some tricks of mine when I next see you since we didnt get to play at the tourny.

Anden-The legendary jiggs. It was amazing playing you. Old school smashers always had the best mind games. I could not read your jiggs at all. Good stuff man keep on playing for the kids.

Good joh to everyon else

ChuDat

Smash Master
NEO u ***** ***** !!!

Thatz the last tournament i root 4 u ever (even though i wasn't there, i waz still rootin 4 u to beat M2K in the winnerz).

I give mad propz for M2K'z PRIDE. It turnz out, NEO gave M2K tipz on how to beat mi Ice climberz, by old fashion f@ggot azz camping and waiting.. -_-.

M2K startz out camping me on Peach'z castle... 2 minutez into the match, M2K exclaims "I hate camping, its stupid and a waste of time". We restart the match to another stage. (Although Raimbow Cruise iz almost as gay lolz, but good ****z m2k)

M2K - U get mad propz from me. Good **** on takin out NEO'z f@aggot azz in the winnerz.

NEO- **** you. We still cool, but I think differently of you now. Since wen did M2K become ur boi

Oro - OBSTACLE COURSE ****Z LOLZ. GG mangz

Wife - good gamez. I notice something about ur playing style, which makez it ezier to fite you than other peaches... but i'll keep that secretz to mi self =). WEST COAST !

Javier - WTF U ALMOST TOOK ME OUT ?!? hahah GOOD ****Z ! LAST GAME AND LAST STOCK !

Chillin - YAYUHHZZ !! Hey chillin, did we just 6 stock Newlywedz wit no hassle ? I think so LOLZ. Good teamage mangz =D.

Husband - betta stop the **** talkin against me in teamz, becuz I aint losin to yall again. Thatz a promise. SIX STOCKED BYTCHEZ !

newb - For some reason, mi g&w iz better than mi marth O.o haha. propz 4 beatin mi marth *****.

Kaoticle/Tope - U guyz look wayyyy too much alike O.o

sry if i forget ne one, but good ****z.

*West Coast Dance*

Edit: Chinessah - To b exact wit teamz, it waz 560$$$$$ =D !!!!

Zanguzen

Smash Lord
$560???? whoa!! thas so much lol pc chris only won about twice that!!! and all he had 2 play was "100 noobs" lmao EAST COAST 4 LIFE

Zero34

Smash Lord
wife was seriously good sideline help to oro and husband and all

FU** 460 dollars?!?! is that team and singles? dang..

oh, 560 dollars...<<

wow, chu's g&w is better than his marth...lol

cmart

Smash Lord
First tourny-that was a lot of fun. I'm glad I made it and got to play so many good people.

Nightmare- Like I said, I was expecting you to be a lot worse than you were. You're a cool guy to hang with. I'll be there if you get that april ish tourny set up. Sorry for gaying you up in team friendlies, but apparently I suck at them.

EastCoastEddie/Meep/Anden/Chin/Anyone else who owned me-Thanks for the matches, I think I learned a lot from them.

Mow-It was cool to play you. It was even cooler to see you play those foxes-that was some smooth **** there.

Husband-Those were some good matches in the pools-I'm surprised you didn't anihilate me. Next time I want to play your Marth, so I'll get the owning I deserve.

Wife-I wanted to mm your Peach, but you looked rather intense sitting in on your teammate's matches. Team Ben's support for each other was pretty inspiring. You guys definately rock. If you get that amazing randomized crew batle thing going, I'll definately show up. That sounds like such a cool idea.

Cape-Thanks for making me feel good about my Bowser. Those Bowser dittos were the most fun I had all day, I'll look forward to playing you again.

Hova-Hey you finally beat my Luigi. GG yo. We should team in the future-Ness and Bowser. Low tier for life.

Chin-Thanks for the great tourny. I'll be sure to show up to whatever you or TA puts on next.

Kaiser-GL

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts... kinda
Jon- Keep playing
Travis- Yeah I'll keep that goal in mind
Chillin- Yes I vould like to get direction to smash tournament. Nice luck vs me, it will only get you so far though. ;(
Newb-I don't let it get to me, I just play more
KM- just realized your team name lmao
Kirbstir- Way too underrated
Adam- Thanks for advice- maybe next time I'll listen to it
Greg- Didn't talk to you much, but I saw you kneeing somebody from across the room
TDFX- enter the next tourney man
Anden- you seem cool, cya at next tourney
Hova- Ness and Watch is gunna practice and return at a later time for revenge
Husband- Any time you wanna practice lemme know
Cape- thanks for not going bowser in my hour of dismay

Top Bottom