• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cute Cats 5 result thread (2/22/14) Atlanta, GA

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
Videos pending
~Copy pasta~
singles 44 entrants
Melee Singles Pools:http://imgur.com/B0x7cX3,JkfHyX5,UCz2l97,VlICENx,3tI8Qbm,izZekFn,WJHPEkF,dHNmTxm
Melee Singles Bracket: http://imgur.com/eOHq5i8
1: SS | Flamin Roy ($258.42):foxmelee:
2: Baka4moe ($140.96):peachmelee:
3: SS | Merck ($46.99):falco:
4: Pengie ($23.49):foxmelee:
5: Sunny Side Up:sheikmelee:
5: N64:pikachumelee:
7: OP:samus64:
7: Tubes:falcon:
9: TBag:peach:
9: SS | Fullmetal:marth:
9: BlueJim:foxmelee::falcomelee:
9: SS | s0ft:jigglypuffmelee:
13: **** Warrior Darrell (Rook)
13: PB&J
13: TRG
13: GAWes
17: Fatality
17: Een
17: Polarity
17: Mummbles
17: Ari
17: Dbag
17: Phil

Melee Doubles: http://imgur.com/Y6KMHKo
1: Jiggly4Moe (SS | s0ft + Baka4moe) ($70.00)
2: Ender's Game (PB&J + Merc) ($20.00)
3: Blackniggas.com (Flamin Roy + Pengie) ($10.00)
4: Adam Davis ESports (TBag + Hidden)
5: MLK (BlueJim + GAWes)
5: Free Eggz Eggz (Ronaroni + DAB)
7: twitch.tv/rooktionary (Rooktionary + whack)
7: Kitty Litter (Nick + Kell)
9: JFCA (Jsoc + Van Wilder)
9: Tunnel Snakes Rule (A Stupid Penguin + Dudeguy)

PM singles Bracket http://challonge.com/gkffgvj
Supreme Champion:
1st Reflex:wario::bowser2::squirtle::ivysaur:

Worthy Adversary:
2nd Fatality:falconmelee::ivysaur::sheik:

Maybe Next Time:
3rd SS | Flamin' Roy:snake::sheik::marth:

4th place:SS | PB&J:falco::icsmelee::kirbymelee:

5th place tie:
Sauce
Alex

7th place tie:
Mouse Shampoo
Sir

9th place tie:
Zabb
Breadsticks
BunnE
Waug

13th place tie:
Dova
JPL
Motown
A stupid penguin

17th place tie:
GWD3
Professor Flapjacks

Pm doubles Bracket http://challonge.com/cdnvbeobvfek
1st- Reflex and PB&J
–4 - 0
2nd- Fatality and Merck
–3 - 1
3rd- Sauce and Mr Bones
–2 - 2
4th- Nab and BunnE
–1 - 3
5th- Cross and Dova
–0 - 4

Last edited:

-Fatality-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FatalityFalcon
3DS FC
3695-0049-3723
I respectfully request a character listing of Falcon/Ivysaur/Sheik. Otherwise, ggs to everyone I got to play here.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
ggs errbody, twas fun. hopefully we can get vids at some point lol (I would do it if I had the software/knew how to do it).

shoutouts to tubesss and teamsss

N64

Smash Champion
sup dudutsai
ggs to everyone i played. Was a fun tourney, and great to see a lot of old faces. Also new faces! You people have neato faces.
Tubes - We'll get more matches in sometime and i'll show you how to beat pikachu. You're pretty much there anyways, just stomp and knee more. And once you do I get to figure out more of how to beat Falcon!
BlueJim - GGs, you are a swell person. Swingy matches are hype matches.
Ovonte - Dat samus is scary. Any time i was near you and you weren't already in hitstun I was sweating a little. Your punish game is pretty strong, I think you just need a little better sense of when you can be aggressive against pikachu. If you take away pikachu's space, he has a real bad time.
Warren - GGs. Fox is a monster of priority and speed, I have to get better at the matchup. You played it really well though, didn't fall for any of my silly pika **** (except that hype dsmash edgeguard! lol). I'll try not to get wrecked so hard next time we fight, i think it's doable.
Baka - Peach is tough, I have to figure out how to recover against her. You were so patient in our matches, I think I was only able to bait out a couple things cleanly. Cut off my options really well, I'm still somewhat at a loss of how to better get around it heh. If you're ever up for playing a bunch of friendlies when i'm up there, I'd really like to get better at the matchup. Was fun.
Merck - Great meeting you, man. We didn't get to play at all, but my pika has enough laser wounds as it is so that's probably alright. Was fun watching you beast through the bracket, i very much enjoy your playstyle.
Fullmetal - Great matches. Hoped the second one went a little better, but those dairs were roughhhh. You always keep me hesitant in our matches, it's hard to get a read on you. Fun as always to play you.
Rooktionairy - Good meeting ya. A little more pika experience and i don't doubt you can start taking sets from me.
Soft - Good to see you again. That mexican restaurant was fantastic.
Ronaroni - Yo. We shoulda played. We'll get at it next time. Good seein ya.
SleepyK - Ty for running the tourneyyyyyy. Also for being adorable.

To everyone - Literally everyone i met and played at the tourney was super nice and fun to hang out with. I got a bunch of compliments and just general GA love, which is great! Gonna hit the smash gym and get my pika buff, i'm comin for those power rankings.

Top Bottom