• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knight Slash 7 Results - 11/10/13 - Piscataway, NJ

LLDL

Smash Hero
Melee Singles (10 Entrants)

1: MGFC Swedish Delight ($35.00)
2: MGFC StriCNYN3 ($10.00)
3: Emu Killer ($5.00)
4: F A L C O N M A S T E R's #1 fan
5: MGFC Chain-Ace
5: Internet Explorer
7: Theftz
7: MGFC P.Soldier
9: MGFC h3aderon
9: Spazz

Brawl Singles (11 Entrants)

1: Nairo ($35.00)
2: False ($10.00)
3: Royal Knight ($5.00)
4: Heavy Garbage
5: Shoopuff
5: RekRP
7: MGFC Chain-Ace
7: Lester
9: Quantum
9: K_KID
9: Spazz

LLDL

Smash Hero
Nario I owe you $5.00

I entered brawl but forgot to give them my entry fee lol. PM me

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Yoshi here, good games to everyone I played today. It's been a while since I entered my last Brawl tourney, and I definitely enjoyed it.

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
good games everyone! Wish I got to play headeron and heavy garbage.

Shoutoutsssss:
Swedish really fun playing you, glad you don't think I completely suck cause honestly I need to work on my game vs sheik and you were just rusty haha.

Stricnyne we had such a depressing set haha. Much less hype than 2-3 weeks ago but I just need to work on not letting my brain melt after I make stupid mistakes

Smelly Cat you made so many of the matches hype EXCEPT YOUR OWN ugh don't get so depressed vs marth! Please go spectate ROM so we can just shout at strangers while they play hahaha.

Chain-Ace I hope our next set goes better. Glad we finally got to play though, I felt bad about not playing you in friendlies 2-3 weeks ago haha.

Internet Explorer if you want to play my marth some more you should check out "Global melee" it's really awesome melee netplay and I'm always practicing on there here I'll send you the link for setting it up:
http://globalmelee.com/forums/topic/3/
definitely check it out.

Theftz good friendlies with you! If I visit Rutgers again I'll let swedish know and we'll definitely play more. Also don't learn samus she's so boringggg.

There was one other falco player I played who's name I don't know. Good games! Gotta get that tech skill down but you're definitely getting there. And to everyone else I didn't play you should ask for more friendlies!

Nairo

Banned via Administration
Nario I owe you $5.00

I entered brawl but forgot to give them my entry fee lol. PM me
since i barely use smashboards I cant find how to PM you lmao if there is any brawl and melee tourney we are both at you can give it to me there thats fine

Top Bottom