• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nje789's Mewtwo Guide(Now Finished!)

NJE789

Smash Journeyman
This guide will reveal a lot of advanced Mewtwo techniques, such as the lethal cat claw counter- something that can be done almost instantly out of a shield. Master all the techniques, chains, spacing and timing strats in this guide, and the next time your opponent sees a shaved, bi-pedal telekinetic tomcat, they'll think twice before trying to just rush in with a flurry of rapid-A attacks..

Mewtwo has a lot more potential than many people give him credit for. You just have to be aware of some key techniques to be able to bring it out.

Section 1) The Shield-Hop Attack, and other Shielding Tactics.

You all probably know about the sheild-grab(L+A), a very useful technique for Mewtwo, as well as using teleport(up+B) out of a shield, but did you know Mewtwo can use several other attacks right out of a shield? It's by combining the shield-jump with aerials. Simply tap Y or X(I prefer Y because it's closer to B) while still holding your shield, then quickly press the button for whichever aerial attack you want to use is. On a more trivial note, I think this may actually speed up Ganondorf's reversable, unblockable shield attack(Up+B)..

Other characters can do this as well('cept Yoshi), but Mewtwo's attacks seem particularly useful here due to the speed, range and power of some of them.

Here's one of the best ones- Cat's Claw Counter: Holding shield button, quickly tap Y/X, then quickly hold forward+A. If you do this just right, Mewtwo will make an arched short-hop, thus increasing the range of this attack.. Did I mention the technical specs here- almost instant execution, good range, low lag, and topped off with both smash-like priority and power(14%). It goes without saying- feel free to use this move on it's own as a near-ground attack.

Other useful shield hop-attacks include: Disable(down+B), Spark(aerial A), Flick(aerial back+A), and even Confusion(Forward+B), which has the most range out of all the forward('cept shadow ball) shield attacks, and though it can be countered, it's priority is un-matched. A good human opponent will almost always counter it, though.(I'm going through this correcting my thoughtless mistakes; I was in a rush doing this the first time through)
Last, but not least, Shadow Ball(B).. When the aerial Shadow Ball's fully charged, it's about the most severe shield hop-attack in the game, next to Samus and Dk's charge attacks, though Mewtwo's may still be faster.

The out-of-shield teleport(up+B, but let go of shield button first) will save you from a grab, since it probably wouldn't be a good idea to try Mewtwo's dodge, or the roll in this situation. Of course, the Cat's Claw Counter (I'd use CCC, but you may confuse it with CC(crouch cancel)) can also be used-don't ever forget about this lil' number. You can also use the aerial dodge by shield-hopping into it(Y/X, then L/R), and remember to hold a direction to move to instead of just dodging in place. It is faster than the ground dodge when done right.

Last, is the shield-grab. I use L+A, in fact, I use it whenever I want to grab unless I'm dashing, though if wave-dashing(tap Y/X, then instantly tap L/R+forward 'n ever-so-slightly downward for best results), I prefer the L+A grab with it. The reason you should use L+A(or R+A) when not dashing is because it’s reliable-you’ll never shield instead of grabbing when you knew the grab would of connected.

Crouch cancel(hold down on C-stick) can let you reach the ground in order to shield- and if you've been paying attention you'll notice this opens a window of oppurtunity for retaliation. You could just use Mewtwo's Sweep(tilt down+A) to counter with this and start a chain, though. If you find yourself unable to reach the ground, time a cat claw- every rapid A attack has a pause after the first two hits, and this attack can nail them in that split-second yeilding if you try to stay close to your opponent, though at higher damages, it's probably best to just DI(hold control stick in a certain direction) away from your opponent and try to teleport or do an aerial dodge to the ground.

For projectile spammers, use tilted forward+A to neutralize them in a quick manner, and heck- don't be afraid to show your skills by using ground A-stopping a super missile with this lil' spark(and not taking damage by timing it well)has gotta do something to your opponent on a mental level, as well as make your Mewtwo look pretty bad-***. Don't try this on lasers and needles, though, but feel free to disintegrate Link's arrows with it..

I'll end the defensive section with one last tip: If your opponent's below you, or if you just feel uncomfortable where you are, teleport away. Try to teleport to the ground for a faster recovery. Teleport's distance can be adjusted by pressing downward on the C-stick with left or right when used on the ground. Note:Ganondorf can catch teleporters with his Dark Dive(up+B), so watchout for it when using this. I'm guessing C. Falcon can do this with his up+B as well..

Section 2) Offensive Tactics and Chaining

Mewtwo also excels in the chaining department, with moves that can keep a chain going on indefinutely, as well as exetremely reliable moves that don't lose their reliability when the opponent's damage level's altered or with different factors like weight and size, things that can throw-off most chains, have almost no effect on the likes of attacks like Disable and Spark.

Attack Use

The Shadow Ball(B to charge, B to release, L/R to save charge) is much more than the simple charge projectile that it seems to be at first- if your opponent touches it when charging, they can get stuck in a 10+% damaging combo, and if timed, you can spam small ones to slow down aggressive opponents and give you a great opening for a disable attack or grab-thus starting your first chaining onslaught. It's odd weaving-motion makes it hard for your opponent to time avoiding it in the air, and it will push you backwards when you fire a fully-charged one, possibly giving you the distance needed to avoid any counter-measures from your opponent if it fails to connect. It's range is unaffected by how charged it is- small ones will go just as far as fully-charged ones, and damage will never decrease with distance.

(Down+B)Disable's paralysis duration depends on your opponent's damage level, much like grab's duration does- the more damaged they are, the longer it lasts. It has better range than you'd expect too-a Pichu will get hit with it even if done out of a short jump, since Mewtwo ducks a little when firing it and by the time he fires it it'll be pretty close to the ground unless you tapped the jump button too hard(and didn't use the attackfast enough, since it will take away the jump's momentum). Sheik can duck under it, though, so be careful about using it on her. If you ever see your opponent recovering, hit them with this(make sure they're facing you) for a super-cheap chain starter, not that they don't deserve it for being so foolish.. Disable on a disabled opponent will knock the opponent further away than a smash at low damage, but less than a smash with a damaged foe. Quite useful near the edge early in a match if you think your edge-guarding game can end the match quick..

Confusion shouldn't be used often, and though it has deceptive range and un-matched priority, it's only real usefulness lies in bomb/shell reflecting. Like mentioned earliar, it's best used to actually counter something, which seems to lessen the chances of it being countered, but only agaisnt the cpu. It's not too useful against a good human player unless it's a bomb-happy Link.

Dark Flash(Grounded Neutral A)'s first hit can be used in chains, but it's best used only as a show-off projectile disintegrater move. Disabling an opponent, then pinning them against a wall with this may be useful, though. It's best to knock your opponent down or get them from behind before trapping them in the rapid flash.

Torch- Dash+A has low priority, and is most powerful at the begining of the attack, so don't use it unless you're plowing through a flailing opponent- follow up with G-Force(Up Smash) for a nice little one-two chain, if they flail near Mewtwo's head.

Whip(tilt forward+A) is the best move for neutralizing most types of projectile spam, and is a ranged, strong attack good for fending off an agressive opponent if they try to rush you. Like most tail attacks, it's sweet-spot is up-close.

Flip(tilt up+A) is a good follow-up to other tail attacks when used up-close, where it's sweet spot is. It can allow you to begin juggling your opponent..

Sweep(tilt down+A) is one of Mewtwo's best attacks. It can be used multiple times to make a chain, or start one- this can set up your opponent for a grab, an up smash, or juggling.

Shadow Blast(forward smash) has a sweet spot at the tip of it that does 20% uncharged. It's power and knockback is cut in half, more or less, when used too close. Good for edge-guarding, and nailing a flailing opponent after a down-throw or sweep.

Shadow Bomb(down smash) does less damage than Shadow Blast, but doesn't have a sweet spot, and also has a greater knockback. It's even better for edge-guarding than S-Blast. Fox 'n Falco can give Mewtwo trouble, but if you time this attack right, you can nail them every time they try to recover.

Galaxy Force(up smash) is one of Mewtwo's best vertical ko moves, as well as a good chain finisher-to-start-juggling move. It's lag is horrid, so only use it in chains when your opponent is right next to you, or close to your head. Don't use this attack on an opponent that's falling towards you unless they're helpless, because this attack's escapable if they're bouncing on top of it. It first sucks them into it, dealing damage, then spits them upwards, dealing more damage. A fun thing to do with n00b Fox 'n Falcos is let them up+B into one while trying to recover. The cpu will also fly right into this.

Body Spark(aerial nuetral A) is a great damage racker, and can be used in a chain by sweeping your opponent above you, then simply press Y/X and then A. Try to get your opponent trapped in it right before Mewtwo begins to stop rising from the jump to connect with the whole attack.

Scratch, aka Cat's Claw(aerial forward+A) is one of Mewtwo's best vertical ko moves, but is also useful for attacking out of a sheild-jump or dash. If you hit your opponent with this while they're high in the air, they can be vertically ko'd a lot sooner.

Flick(aerial back+A) has very good range for an aerial attack, and can even be used in a shield jump to hit an opponent that's behind you and too far away to hit with anything else.

Somersalt(aerial up+A) is one of Mewtwo's best aerial jugglers, and can be used several times in a row with good timing. It's sweet-spot's the tip of the tail, in the middle of the attack..

Meteor Kick(aerial down+A) is Mewtwo's meteor, and can be used to attack a recovering opponent from the air, as well as edge-guarding, but it's lag makes it too risky to use for much else.

Pyschic(Z, or L/R+A) is one of the better grabs in the game, with deceptive range, and some of the best throws. Just don't forget to use Shock(A when holding) to add a little more damage to your opponent before throwing them. The more damage your opponent has, the more they can be shocked before they'll escape the throw.

Throws: Psychic Whirlwind(up) does 17%, and is Mewtwo's best vertical Ko move, capable of ko'ing most on FD at 120%. Feel free to pause a sec to let your opponent realize what's already over when you're holding them before chunking them into oblivion.
Shadow Cannon(forward) does the least amount of damage(normally 8%) and has the least knockback, but can catch other opponents in the attack, and if the shadow balls hit a wall, the explosions can give the opponent smash-level damage(I'm told it can do 20+%).
Telekinesis(back)is good for ko'ing horizontally, so don't forget about it when near the edge of a stage.
Tail Slap(down)is one of the few down-throws that can't be rolled out of before you're free to follow up with another attack to keep the throw chain going. Feel free to do anything ranging from a simple timed F-smash to whatever tail-flinging chain's your favorite.

Chains

Sweep(tilt down+A) is the best chain-starter, and can be used repeatedly fairly quick if timed right. You can do one sweep, then grab your opponent, shock them, down-throw, then rinse and repeat. If your opponent tries to flail away to land, have a shadow ball spam then use disable/grab to keep them from escaping.
If they try to go over you, tap Y/X then up+A to juggle them repeatedly. If they DI towards you while you sweep them, try an up smash, Y+A, or tilt up+A to keep the pressure on.

Finishers

Vertically, up-throw is the best, followed by a more-or-less three-way-tie between up-smash, aerial forward+A, and a fully charged Shadow Ball. There are exceptions to this, though. Fox, Falco, G&W, and Pichu KO easier with aerial forward+A then with up throw. Marth, Sheik, Kirby, Pikachu, Jigglypuff and other Mewtwos are ko'd at equal % with up-throw and aerial for-A.
Horizontally, the FC Shadow Ball's the best, followed by the down smash, then the forward smash and back throw.

For edge-guarding, you can either stand near the edge and time forward and down smashes, as well as Shadow Ball spam, or you can come after them with aerial down+A(risky stuff), or aerial back+A by facing away from them before jumping. You can also try standing there charging a Shadow Ball facing away from them, but a good player will know how to get around it in most instances.

Section 3) Extra techniques, credits.

Wavedashing

Tap Y/X, then imediately press L/R while holding the C-stick forward or back and very slightly downward for a quick dash that allows you to use ground attacks while sliding fast. Can also be used out of a shield hop, allowing you to use ground attacks out of a sheild. Sweep is good, as well as a dashing grab to grapple an out-of-range opponent. You can go straight down(useful out of a sheild jump), or in front or behind you. Don't forget to take advantage of the spacing advantages this tech. can give you. Mewtwo can keep a chain going on a lot longer if you wavedash attack an opponent that tries to escape your chain.
This takes practice though. I mean, a "Sheild-jump-wavedash-sweep-attack" goes something like this: Y(while still holding shield button)then let go, L+tilt, down+A. That's harder than it looks, too. It takes precision button holding and pressing at split-second timing, though with practice this does get a lot easier.

The grab and sweep are both great moves to use with the wavedash- namely because you'll typically already still be holding one of the buttons or C-stick to use them when you do the wavedash.

Credits

shockfrost, for some info from his Mewtwo guide(it has some stuff I left out, so go check it for more Mewtwo strats.

D

Deleted member

don't leave a Mewtwo player hanging, wtf. and that is NOT long at all, you better finish it and finish it good. or else I'll haunt you.

EDIT: You SHOULD put the claw counter thing as from a DJC, because you can DJC from sheild and effectively use the slap on the ground from a shield and cancel it immediately into a grab at low damage. The claw idea also works for a dash attack even better.

Dante Lazarus

Smash Journeyman
indeed, *in full agreeance with Umbreon* this needs to be finished up
i wanna know if im missing anything with my enhanced mewtwo abilities

peace
Dante Lazarus

NJE789

Smash Journeyman
I'll finish it today if I can, but there are factors beyond my control that prevent me from doing this all in one go. Just try to contain yourselves for now. I'll definutely finish it within a day or so, and maybe include some of this sheild-jump-wave-dash-attack stuff..
Gawd. I'm glad the cpu doesn't know how to do this, 'cuz we'd be screwed if the perfect AI it did, well, and didn't have all it's other problems, anyway..

I know about DJC, but in the heat of a battle, it's not easy to just whip all that out reliably. Maybe if I practiced it a little more..

_Star_Fox_101

Smash Apprentice
Not a bad guide. I decided to start playing mewtow a little as kinda a backup or fun character behind jigglypuff. After watching videros of good mewtwos I realized he dosent suck at all witch is what most people think. Alot of his game is grabing and I think he is the best in the game at it. He has over adverage grabbing range, has one of the fastest grabbing speeds, is one of the only 5 characters that stun a grabbed foe for 5 frames instead of 3(he has a slight advantage over other characters when you hold and attack them), and the best throws too, back throw's ko power is one of the strongest of all the characters, he has THE most powerfull up throw in the game, and the rest of his throws are good in their own ways too.

D

Deleted member

nope sorry, Mewtwo still sucks. Find a good one and prove to me that he doesn't suck and I'll give you a cookie.

Omnipotence

Smash Journeyman
Your a brilliant scholar Umbreon...:laugh:

Mewtwo with a good strategy, as with any character can excel greatly... Whatever, I'm not even going to debate this.

D

Deleted member

scholar here plays a 'good' Mewtwo you'll remember.

I'm sorry but I just don't think WD, throws, and recovery are enough to save him and make him any good. If you see any good Mewtwo vids, please send them to me ok?

Omnipotence

Smash Journeyman
Forgets his mewtwo.

Wha?

I believe I have seen a few good Mewtwo videos, I just can't recall where I seen them, but I seen some pretty good ones, I play mewtwo all the time, but I still couldn't do the things they were. Well I probably could, but I never seen people play a Mewtwo like that.

D

Deleted member

I mean one that not absolutely everyone has seen. I mean, there's that one of Azen, 2 where I suck horribly, and none of Matt. After that, I don't know any 'good' Mewtwo players (ok so the other guys are good, I'm just pretending here).

If anyone can hook me up, much love.

ArC_man

Smash Ace
Well, the in the M2 vs Samus match, m2 isnt really hard pressed by attacks, so it has much more time to do stuff like charge a shadow ball. If m2 was facing someone like marth, fox, falcon, shiek or any other rundown char, it'll be hard pressed. Shield grabbin can only go so far... and those additional tricks still require certain circumstances.

Sure m2 can excel.... but it'll be hella hard to beat a good marth or something. You'll need to do the really hard techs flawlessly. Just my opinion.

NJE789

Smash Journeyman
I finished it, I think..
I only left out a few trivial things like how Confusion, aka "Mr. Priority #1, yet still almost worthless" ignores shields..

..and Arc's right- the only way to take on a hardcore Shiek or Marth with Mewtwo would require mastery of most of the techniques in this guide, maybe even wavedashing out of a shield(it's a grade harder than a regular wavedash). You could still do good by watching your opponent and timing counter attacks perfectly, but you have to see the attack coming.

[EDIT]: I corrected some mistakes, and added a little more info on some things, so you may want to re-read this guide.

NJE789

Smash Journeyman
*BUMP*

I finished it. I may add some things later if I remember something I forgot.

So, I bumped it so you don't miss the corrections and extra info I added(I forgot to include the up smash last time!)..

NJE789

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by jotun
what does confusion actually do?
Confusion(forward+B): Mewtwo waves his arm making a sparkle appear, and if the opponent's(or they're physical attack) in range(it's larger than the actual spark), it'll grab them, cancelling out anything they were doing, and then spin them around, does 10%. ..but anyway the 3 main things about this move are as follows:1-it's the un-matched king of priority among all non-item attacks, 2-it can deflect projectiles, which means unless it's a universally hazardous item like a bomb, it won't harm the player that shot the projectile even if it goes right through them, and 3-the lag in the move practically guarantees a counter- during the spin, the victim will stop spinning one way and then begin spinning another- at this point the player is free to move again, whereas Mewtwo will still be stuck in the move's lag for more than enough time for you to DI close enough to hit Mewtwo.

bornfidelity.com

Smash Master
Omg. This is the best M2 guide on the boards? Well, it might help n00bs out, true, but - it's severely outdated I guess. WDing out of shield to grab or dtilt is not the only use for WD anymore xD

So... anyone up for a new Mewtwo guide? ^__^

Edit: OMG I just saw it's in Melee Discussion. I kinfof assumed this was in M2 specific already. This is kindof out of place >_>'

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Stuck'd.

If someone's interested in updating this, that'd be good.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Well either way. This is only up here because there's no other guides.

ShackDaddy

Smash Ace
Confsion reflects projectiles (but the reflected projectile cannot harm the owner of it)

No one has to proove that mewtwo is amazing, then everyone would use him. He jsut takes more skill/time and different playing styles to use. He is better for Item matches and melle/team matches until u learn his playing style.

we need to get some mewtwo vids up here. Mewtwo also seems to be good for a 2vs1 match. I have come very close to winning a team match where my partner deis and left me to finish off 2 characters with 2 lives each.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Bornfidelity, when you make your guide, please make it easier to read than this one. The whole thing was just one solid block of text.

Enochuout

Smash Journeyman
I agree, a guide without a table on contents is absurd. Formatting is a must with these things, otherwise you get nothing out of it.

ledjin

Smash Apprentice
I´m not a Mewtwo player, but I don´t think he sucks... there´s the vid Believe In Yourself, which is good IMO. I´d like that guide from bornfidelity, too, cuz I actually have fun while playing M2... and it ends when I get owned hahaha... just wanna learn him better.
And a Jiggly guide would be useful, too. I play a lot with my brother and sister just for fun, and since I own them REALLY bad, we play with random characters every time, u know, clicking in the corners instead of a character... and I still win, but at least not so bad as if I were using Ganon. The thing is when I use Mewtwo or Jiggy or Ness, I don´t know what to do sometimes and well, I win without having fun. And when I play against a friend of mine and we use random chars too, he owns me cuz he´s really good with most characters... he´s a Sheik player, but :evil grin: he gets SO pwned if he uses GAW or Bowser lol

Anyways, good guide, and looking forward for the other one ;)

LtFoeHammer

Smash Apprentice
I remember readin something about doubling Mewtwos running grab range. \any idea what I'm talking about? I'm looking for cheap stuff I can use against Silent_Wolf.

Fenrir

Smash Ace
NNID
FenrirW0lf
3DS FC
3523-2051-9785
You're probably thinking of jump-canceling the grab, which lets you use your standing grab while dashing. All you have to do is jump and then grab before leaving the ground. Some ways to do it are pressing up on the stick then pressing Z quickly, or hitting X/Y then Z in rapid succession. Figure out which way works best for you and get grabbin'.

LtFoeHammer

Smash Apprentice
I was pretty sure it was something about giving him an extra body-length of grab. Does the jump-cancel add range to the grab? That was the whole deal I was gettin at. I've been able to (less than successfully) bull someone through FD, but that's about it. Also, any tips on using his downb? The only time I've had it work is when it was Caped back at me.

Fenrir

Smash Ace
NNID
FenrirW0lf
3DS FC
3523-2051-9785
Ah, I remember that topic. People were mentioning that Mewtwo's standing grab reaches about one body-length ahead of him at the very max. You probably misinterpreted the adding-an-extra-body-length bit into existence.

And I think the JC grab does have a bit more range to it than his dash grab. Either way, it's less laggy if you miss and quicker to execute so even if it has the same range it's better to use.

As for Down-B? It's a move you're not exactly going to rely on much no matter what. It's best to try to sneak it in as a surprise if you've observed a certain tendancy of your opponent that leaves them vulnerable to it, like constantly dash-attacking. I don't know much other advice to give except that you should be ready to DI in case it misses and leaves you lagging, because it probably will.

LtFoeHammer

Smash Apprentice
Maybe that was it. I like M2s up throw as a finisher, and I generally try to pull it off when they have something like 100-150 damage. I've tried to sneak in the downb, but it just never lands. How much of a hitbox does it have? I havn't had a chance to chedck it with AR.

Gaudion

Smash Apprentice
Not that I'm any good in the first place, but Mewtwo is pretty much hopeless when fighting the cream of the crop in this game. I was practicing against a Marth yesterday, and there's just not a whole lot Mewtwo can do against him other than get hit. At least it's nearly impossible to spike him.

I'm well in agreement that Mewtwo's not useless (he's quickly on his way to becoming my main simply because I enjoy playing him) but playing Mewtwo against the top-tiers is like racing a Volvo in the Daytona 500. No matter how hard you push the **** thing, it can only go so fast.

ShackDaddy

Smash Ace
Gaudion said:
Not that I'm any good in the first place, but Mewtwo is pretty much hopeless when fighting the cream of the crop in this game. I was practicing against a Marth yesterday, and there's just not a whole lot Mewtwo can do against him other than get hit. At least it's nearly impossible to spike him.

I'm well in agreement that Mewtwo's not useless (he's quickly on his way to becoming my main simply because I enjoy playing him) but playing Mewtwo against the top-tiers is like racing a Volvo in the Daytona 500. No matter how hard you push the **** thing, it can only go so fast.

Actualyl mewtwo ***** fast fallers especially fox (hes just easy to combo and grab). I also heard Mewtwo was a good counter for sheik, im not sure tho i havnt played too many sheik players with him

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Mow claims that Mewtwo is good against Sheik, but I don't think that is true. He isn't horrible, but he isn't good either. Talk to him about it if you want to know more about that matchup. I dunno how Taj does with this either, so he may or may not agree with that.

Fox ***** Mewtwo as well. Mewtwo can rack up huge percent in the beginning, but after that he doesn't have much to go on, while Fox can pretty much beat the crap out of Mewtwo all the way and kill early with upsmashes. His matchup with Falco is better, but not by much. Lasers are pretty gay.

Fenrir

Smash Ace
NNID
FenrirW0lf
3DS FC
3523-2051-9785
<_< How's that guide coming along, Mooks?

So Mow's where the Mewtwo doing good against Sheik thing came from? I saw a few people saying that on the Zelda/Sheik forum and I'd never heard that ever, so I was pretty confused. I don't get to fight good Sheiks enough to really test it out myself, either.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Yeah, Mow was the only one that I knew of professing the ability to destroy sheik's with Mewtwo.

My guide has died btw, but I would be willing to donate what I have gotten done to anyone who was willing to make a guide. I was talking to MetaKnight and I think he said he was interested in doing one, it might not have been him though, but I am pretty darn sure of it.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
My Mewtwo can beat Omar and Forward's Sheik. I don't know if that means anything but, Omar's Sheik is so sexy.

MookieRah, you are somewhat correct about Fox vs. Mewtwo. Assuming the fight was going to be on FD however, Mewtwo can burst combo Fox and still finish Fox with down throw tech chase to downtilt to forward tilt and edgeguarding.

I agree, Falco is gay.

Mewtwo doesn't have very many "happy" matchups, but surprisingly not too many are that gruesome when you look on the bright side. I just hate fighting a good Luigi though. :(

Edit: Omar is BloodoftheFallen or something like that. He's originally from SoCal but moved to Flagstaff, AZ and I just played him before we went to the Champ Combo tournament.

Top Bottom