• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ky's Funtime Falcon :D

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Yes I do not main Falcon but he is the funnest character to play with period.

These are just the first 3 videos I've put up and with your motivation and comments I will

put up even more if you like them.

Also keep in mind a couple of these things:

1.These are friendlies.

2.We do not main them, we just like these characters alot.

3.Any suggestions/tips posted may or may not be read or used.

4.Lastly this was just for fun recording so anything we do in the video may or may not be

representative of our skill.

So yeah please watch and I hope you enjoy them.

Match 1:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssgedg7FmBY

Match 2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeLFDvE4WEA This one is funny.

Match 3:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFJymeR2YIo

Watch all of them if possible and commenting on youtube would be fantastic :D.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Fun matches. Love the double knee on second stock first match. Best part is that he dies (at like 40%) lmao. The knee is to much.
I know this is not representative of your skill and not serious matches and all, but I feel like giving a small piece of constructive criticism anyway lol:
You should go for grabs more imo, I saw many oppurtunities and as we all know falcon's grabs super ****

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
"Ky" is awesome, but you're no The___cheese.
Oh god if you guys think my Falcon is good wait till we get some of The___Cheese's vids up.

Also cheese is the best food ever.

cheese is nasty. like in a bad way. like its not good. 2nd vid was too awesome. iloved it.
Thanks for your comments. :D
Fun matches. Love the double knee on second stock first match. Best part is that he dies (at like 40%) lmao. The knee is to much.
I know this is not representative of your skill and not serious matches and all, but I feel like giving a small piece of constructive criticism anyway lol:
You should go for grabs more imo, I saw many oppurtunities and as we all know falcon's grabs super ****
I totally understand. In tourney matches/recorded serious matches thats all I do is grab.

Especially against space animals god its so much fun to up throw them.

Thanks for your comments :D

battousai555

Smash Ace
Sometimes silly matches are more interesting than epic pro matches ^^
No commentary until you post a cereal match.
Chair>Falcon

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Let's not record matches of Marth throwing people for 200 years. (Serious matches)
Well I'm not gonna play marth I'm gonna play some C.Falcon matches for them.
Sometimes silly matches are more interesting than epic pro matches ^^
No commentary until you post a cereal match.
Chair>Falcon
Sure just give me a couple of days.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
haha, that second video was fantastic. This game is way to good.
Why yes it is.
Just playing friendlies and you're still better than me. *sigh*
In my experience I've learned that if you try make the game a chore rather than what it really is, a game, you'll learn less than you could other wise.

So I recommend learning all you can about your character and not so much about it's match ups than just have fun with him.

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
lol, your 2nd video is fantastic. Good falcon, even though you don't main him. Friendlies are the best when you can make suicide knee's.

newman69

Smash Rookie
Video 1:

Sick double knee at :43, but dying at 0 is not a way to win a battle, and how you missed the last spike is extremely odd.

Video 2:

Sick combos, especially the first and last one. The last one even more because of the spike that he jumped out of to the knee, to the 1/2 dropzone knee was awesome. the wavedashes were cool but landing on the cloud from a wavedash is near impossible. Missed techs gave him combos

Video 3:

It became blantantly obvious you were not facing a strong opponent. I dont remember seeing him tech.
Also, the combos to the spikes were good, but if you want to win with falcon you cannot suicide on a spike. Worse than that you suicided without killing your opponent on a spike attempt which was just stupid.

Overall:

You have completed skills like wavedashing, lcancelling, etc. yet you play a gaw and he almost beats you. you could be a much better player if you learned to not suicide and not let your opponent win.

Top Bottom