• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMBA HAX #! yous aint worf it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Sniff.

I need to play some good people.

Oh and i'm dropping SSB64 as soon brawl is added on MLG

btw i never used xbox 360 HAHA.

i use teh gamecube controller.​

if you p2p smash let me know so we can get some games going!
:)

Skrlx

Smash Champion
surri before you type your furious hate for my DI and how much you hate me and how egx2 sucks.

i just wanna say hi there and letz get along O:

Tigerb0mbz

Smash Journeyman
Wow...copy me more please...you might as well use mangekyou sharingan cuz imma fuking own you with my l33t rasengan chidori bankai ftw GG NO RE K THX BAI

SNIFF

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Wow...copy me more please...you might as well use mangekyou sharingan cuz imma fuking own you with my l33t rasengan chidori bankai ftw GG NO RE K THX BAI

SNIFF
yeah ..

HAHA. success i got tigerbombz to post. and i think sign up O__O it says sign up date Oct. and its Oct 1.

OH WHY AM I SOO L337

GG NO RE kthxbai

sniff

NixxxoN

Smash Master
lol yo we need to play for the tournament (if it's still going...) be in hamachi the weekend

Tigerb0mbz

Smash Journeyman
god...too many fuking r tards copying me and ****! and its l33t...not l337 fuking cok place...and btw virus YES I AM BETTER THEN you

gg no re k thx bai imbahax ownage ftw to the max SNIFF

Skrlx

Smash Champion
god...too many fuking r tards copying me and ****! and its l33t...not l337 fuking cok place...and btw virus YES I AM BETTER THEN you

gg no re k thx bai imbahax ownage ftw to the max SNIFF
yeah thats why my falcon kicked your fox back to his momma's placenta.

LOL. d00d chill you're not even cool to imitate. it's funny to imitate you.

take

a

chill

pill

you

asian

kid :)

Tigerb0mbz

Smash Journeyman
calm the *** down lil boy b4 i send you back to soul society and have fuking a hollow pawn you shuN! sniff...TOO BAD U CANT STOP THE RAT! GG NO RE

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
I smell banhammer destruction soon

edit: honestly I feel tiger should NOT be banned (again), the 64 community is small enough as it is, we all know who he is and how he talks here and we don't take it too seriously, and he is a pretty **** good smasher, one of a small group, really, left in the community

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Tiger has the right to act like this, its fawkin tigerbombz...

Virus, Dair, some ****** name from NT / Yoshi Wrath is just ****ing bored and is trying to get some **** otg

Get some friends >_> (Dair)

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Wow. Wtf is it with people copying Tigerbombz.

You're just making yourself look like an idiot. Tigerbombz isn't a trend or anything. Stop turning into one. Let Tigerbombz be Tigerbombz and get your own personality.

...Because we all know no one is more 1337 then the man himself.

inb4 "I was joking"

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Brawl is 4 noobs who only play ffa with items at very high. Sakurai told he wanted the noobs happy aswell as the good players

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Tiger has the right to act like this, its fawkin tigerbombz...

Virus, Dair, some ****** name from NT / Yoshi Wrath is just ****ing bored and is trying to get some **** otg

Get some friends >_> (Dair)
I'm not bored. in case you didnt read it said i want to play some good people. (p2p) i only tried to imitate that fool cuz i know he was going to respond

"get some friends" LOL what in the **** does this have to do with friends. i have no idea why you hate me like that. sure you can dislike my Di or whatever the **** but me. ME. wow thats ****ed up. you even say egx2 sucks because of me and your canadian ping O__O what's next? dedicate a credit for me in your youtube videos saying i fail?

tigerbombz you fail.
all your characters suck exept for your edgeguarding rat.
your tie isn't l33t.
those girls around you are most likely your cousins.

GG NO RE KTHXBAI

sniff

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Keep this up guys and we might end up closing the room. Either discuss Smash 64 sensibly, or...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom