• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The answer to "How Many Cavemen Can Fit on a Sinking Ship?"

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet

But I also have the results to a singles melee tournament!! :
1: SideEffect ($60.00)
2: Sethl0n ($30.00)
3: Columbian Falcon ($10.00)
4: Mouf
5: Baka
5: Ankur
7: VOID
7: Dawn
9: TSC
9: BeBoBli
9: Chris
9: Tarzan

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
12 people..............................ROFL.

The ship really did sink!!!!!!!

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
12 or not, it was still a fun *** tournament, the less nerds, the better.

Besides, it wasn't easy to win at all... Seth and Roy still have it!

I hope to make the next one in October, because I join the Air Force in about 4 weeks!

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
Dallas would have shown if there was any OP activity beforehand. DoH, Bluezaft, Jesi, poot. 33% more
Sorry about that. Next month is only a maybe if I'll have easily accessible internet. If something ever goes on that would prevent this event from happening I'll be sure to update it in the original post a number of days beforehand. Otherwise it's safe to assume the event is still going to be held.

Hopefully you guys will consider the next time.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
bah , sideffect sure ***** us. Lol it was fun really just hanging out, might come to next one. Lol ankur 5<? wow i usually beat him XD. Dawn ****it no drugs!!

baka4moé

Smash Champion
looking forward to the next one, good stuff. ah and hopefully clue could post up the rest of the tourney vids?

baka4moé

Smash Champion
yeah, i want to see how i play so that i can critique myself, as well as show it to others so they can critique me.

Top Bottom