• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Wants to go with Hungrybox to Event 52 in Kansas? Oct. 18!!!!

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I'm not sure If I'm going with Colbol/QDVS/RockCrock because I don't know if they got the same ticket and I'm having trouble contacting those three...

Plus I think I still need a teammate :D

But more importantly I need a guardian. (Minor age johns.) :embarrass

I'm basically gonna miss school the Friday of that week, but I'm sure i can make the work up.

So yeah.

EVENT 52 THREAD!!!! http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=186283

Hungrybox needs:

- To buy his ticket
- People to buy the same ticket with him so they can all **** in Event 52
- A teammate
- A guardian
- A teammate who is a guardian? (MINDGAMES)
- To beat MaNg0 and Darkrain at Kansas.

**** STEW!!!!

PM me or call me at 407-488-0510!!!!!

:D

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
i was actually thinking about it. technically, i could get the money. and i could get the days off as well. but that would mean i have to use up my vacation days on this instead of using them on seeing my girl, (which i promised that i would come see.) so we'll have to see.

-hiro

Frames

DI
plane tix are just gonna go up the closer we get to the deadline

another alternative would be to just drive out there

we could probably do it in 18 hours, and everyone could pay 75 - 100 bucks for gas/maintenance

road trip, tru?

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
OK rockcrock, raistlin, and myself have just purchased our tickets!!!

We depart from MCO on October 17th (Friday) at 7:41 pm and arrive in MCI at 10:58 pm!!!

We return from MCI on October 20th (Monday) at 7:05 am and arrive in MCO at 12:16 pm!!!

It cost $259!!!

:colorful:

Zoro

Smash Champion
I posted this in the other thread but marin really wants to go so if u go brian can she tag along with u?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
hungrybox how much are the tickets on priceline? I might want to go if there's tickets under $200 somewhere in this godforsaken world!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
it'll make me sad to not see you peoples at the next brawl gigs..but good luck in wherever you're going :laugh:

Edit: colbol and hbox are going? yes, two less penguins to worry about

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Dark Sonic

OK rockcrock, raistlin, and myself have just purchased our tickets!!!

We depart from MCO on October 17th (Friday) at 7:41 pm and arrive in MCI at 10:58 pm!!!

We return from MCI on October 20th (Monday) at 7:05 am and arrive in MCO at 12:16 pm!!!

It cost $259!!!

go to kayak.com

put in the criteria

look for one that costs $259

leaving friday night

coming monday morning
These. All flights are on AirTran planes. The Friday evening flight numbers are 856 for Orlando to Atlanta (lay-over) and 421 for Atlanta to Kansas city. The Monday morning flights numbers are 433 for Kansas City to Atlanta (lay-over) and 1940 for Atlanta to Orlando.

I just searched Kayak for those particular flights and didn't find them. They might have sold out.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Thank you for choosing AirTran Airways.
We will send you an email message containing your itinerary. To ensure you receive the message, you may wish to add confirmations@airtran.com to your address book.
confirmation number: *******

Booking date: Wed, Sep 17, 2008 Status: Confirmed
Should our flight schedule change, we will notify you by email as early as possible.
Flight Details
Departing: Friday, October 17, 2008
Orlando, FL (MCO) to Atlanta, GA (ATL) Flight 856 Coach
7:41 PM 9:10 PM
Atlanta, GA (ATL) to Kansas City, MO (MCI) Flight 421 Coach
9:50 PM 10:58 PM
Returning: Monday, October 20, 2008
Kansas City, MO (MCI) to Atlanta, GA (ATL) Flight 438 Coach
6:10 AM 9:07 AM
Atlanta, GA (ATL) to Orlando, FL (MCO) Flight 1940 Coach
10:50 AM 12:16 PM

Passengers and Seat Assignments
Passenger A+ Number MCO-ATL ATL-MCI MCI-ATL ATL-MCO
Juan M. DeBiedma --- --- --- --- ---

Contact Information
Lucia DeBiedma
3418 Amaca Circle
Orlando, FL 32837
United States of America luviola@yahoo.com
407-857-2617 (Tel)
407-538-7505 (Alt)

Pricing

Total for 1 passenger (full detail)
Fare price: $201.86
Taxes/fees: $57.14
Trip protection: $14.99
Total price: $273.99
Payments
Payment via Credit Card
Form of payment: Visa
Payment status: Confirmed
Payment amount: $273.99

Terms and Conditions

Fare Restrictions

Coach

* T Fare Class
* Coach Class Fare
* Non-refundable
* Changes may be made for a fee of $75 per person plus any applicable increase in fare.
* Advance seat assignment is available for a small fee, or you may select your seats upon check-in at no cost.
* Reservations may be obtained or changed through an AirTran Airways Telephone Reservations Center for an additional $15.00 per person.
* Additional baggage fees may apply.

Coach

* V Fare Class
* Coach Class Fare
* Non-refundable
* Changes may be made for a fee of $75 per person plus any applicable increase in fare.
* Advance seat assignment is available for a small fee, or you may select your seats upon check-in at no cost.
* Reservations may be obtained or changed through an AirTran Airways Telephone Reservations Center for an additional $15.00 per person.
* Additional baggage fees may apply.

Conditions of Contract:
All AirTran Airways coach tickets are non-refundable and a $75 fee per person applies to any change made after purchase, plus any applicable increase in airfare. Business class tickets (A and J fare classes only; not including promotional fares) are fully refundable and no fee applies to changes.

Cancellations must be made at least one hour prior to departure or customer forfeits reservation and any monies paid against the reservation. This reservation is non-transferable - no name changes allowed.

Baggage Policies: Familiarize yourself with our baggage policies prior to your travel.

Ticket Counter Check-In Requirements
AirTran Airways recommends that passengers arrive at the airport 120 minutes prior to the scheduled departure of their flight. Due to security requirements, passengers and their baggage will not be accepted at the ticket counter less than 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure of their flight (some smaller airports may accept baggage up to 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time).

Gate Check-In Requirements
Customers must present themselves at the flight departure gate no later than ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure of their flight. Failure to comply will cause the customer to lose their reservation and, if so, they will not be eligible for denied boarding compensation.

Destinations

Visit our Travel Info section to learn more about travel to .

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ummm, yea hungry...your flight back is different from ours...

Ours comes back at 7:05 am, and is on fight 433!!!

Well I talked to Rock and he said dmac should be taking whoever has a flight on Monday morning to the airport Sunday night...so I guess it doesn't matter much, since we'd all be spending the night at the airport!!!

:/

Top Bottom