• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Tourney: First Round UP!

ss118

Smash Master
The format will be shoddy. All ladder clauses will be applied, as well as the "self-KO" clause, which basically means that you can't explode to kill their last pokemon if the pokemon your exploding is your last pokemon.

The following pokemon are banned:

All Ubers[Including Wobbuffet and Garchomp]
Deoxys-s

Otherwise, any other pokemon are free to pick as you choose.

This will be a double-elimination tournament, meaning you have to lose two matches before being eliminated.

Round One

_umbra_ vs Zook
terywj vs RedPeppers
Mewter vs ozg82889
Umbreon vs J-man24star
Pink Reaper vs ss118
0rly vs drcossack
Tombstone vs roy is my boi
Druggedfox vs sonofthesky

For simplicity sake, I just put smashboards ID. Good luck to everyone!

You have until this coming Sunday to complete your matches. If they are finished early we can proceed. Please post in this thread when you win or lose so I can highlight the winners.

~Articanus

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
im in. the good thing about shoddy is i don't have to spend hours breeding for decent pokemon and then ev training them.

ss118

Smash Master
HAHAHAHAHAHA your Zangoose?!?!

Dude, I was the one using the "Mew2King" account. You know, with the Metang, Electabuzz, Chimecho(sp?), Banded Blissey, Specs Dugtrio, and Larvitar.

XDDD

I guess I'll get into the tourney as well.

drcossack

Smash Ace
Eh, why not? I'm in. drcossack on Shoddy.

Note: I don't agree with the Garchomp ban/putting it in Ubers, but your tourney, your rules. It's not the place to ***** about it anyway

Mewter

Smash Master
Sure, I may join, even though my team is bad.:laugh:
Haven't used Shoddy in a while.... maybe I should warm up. Hi, my username is....
Mewter.

sonofthesky

Smash Journeyman
HAHAHAHAHAHA your Zangoose?!?!

Dude, I was the one using the "Mew2King" account. You know, with the Metang, Electabuzz, Chimecho(sp?), Banded Blissey, Specs Dugtrio, and Larvitar.

XDDD

I guess I'll get into the tourney as well.
Aww.

****ity **** **** ****ed up ****.

I am going to cry now.

ss118

Smash Master
This is NOT a one-night tournament. After I get one more person to join, I will list the pairings with a specific time frame in which you HAVE to complete them.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties

Pardon the late entrance, but 0RLy's here and kicking! Sign me up for the tourney! =D

Shoddy name: orly
... surprising, isn't it?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Aw man, how did I miss this!

T_T

Oh well. Trying to find a time to play with you guys would have been a *****. lol.

Next time around I'll bring Anisopterae from gaiaonline's gaia pokemon league. He is an absolute maniac. His Breloom beat so many pokemon that the Gaia league banned it.

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Spore
Mach Punch
Focus Punch
Substitute

EV'd in Atk and Spd I think.

D

Deleted member

I feel bad for J-Man going up against Mow. You know he's just gonna come in with a team of 6 CB'd Rayquaza :laugh:
I usually lead with a gyarados to look normal, then carry 5 instead. Can't have them quit that early =)

Top Bottom