• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
R.U.N

Crew

Captain - Keitaro

Mains - Falco

Captain - Yes!

Mains - Snake, Wario, Falcon

Captain - Eazy

Mains - Marth

Enforcer - Seph

Mains - ROB, Metaknight

Enforcer - Wolydarg

Mains - ROB

Enforcer - Xionix

Mains - Diddy Kong, Donkey Kong

Enforcer - Sneak
Mains - Metaknight, Toon Link

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Lmao, I think Tean Mob is how it will stay for now. Mostly because I have no clue how 2 change it.
Spam, get over yourself, you love brawl, why lie to yourself?

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Training nowadays is going to be so beast. To bad yehs missed yesterday cuz those hours of smashing was way 2 good

Keitaro

Important Team Mob information

Ne-yo is making a Cartoon on Cartoon Network!! It's gonna be called "What The Bear" and Ne-yo made the story and drawings for it!! He's also making the music for it too!!

Btw, Team Mob has to be an understanding crew. If I play Ne-yo in the car, Sneak and Eazy must abide to listening to it without complaining. Saying "It's a car full of dudes" won't pass. I know Yes would have listened to the music and enjoyed it like he shall do tomorrow.

This also goes for Utada Hikaru since her new album is coming out soon.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol cool crew
though you might wanna change the title to team mob instead of tean mob lol

yes' pic is too good

and someone even pulled out the unofficial teh_spammerer seal of great justice!

so im guessing this is melee and brawl? we should crew battle you guys! in both melee and brawl lol
your some of the coolest smashers in jersey, now take on the rest of em lol (montage has 0 cool smashers from jersey lol)

Eazy23

Smash Lord
haha I liked TEAN mob!

Edit- The Mob would **** the BALLS off any crew in NJ.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Ne-yo is making a Cartoon on Cartoon Network!! It's gonna be called "What The Bear" and Ne-yo made the story and drawings for it!! He's also making the music for it too!!

Btw, Team Mob has to be an understanding crew. If I play Ne-yo in the car, Sneak and Eazy must abide to listening to it without complaining. Saying "It's a car full of dudes" won't pass. I know Yes would have listened to the music and enjoyed it like he shall do tomorrow.

This also goes for Utada Hikaru since her new album is coming out soon.
Actually I'm pretty picky with my music. If I don't like the first minute of a song there's no hope for it for me liking it ever. >.>

lol cool crew
though you might wanna change the title to team mob instead of tean mob lol

yes' pic is too good

and someone even pulled out the unofficial teh_spammerer seal of great justice!

so im guessing this is melee and brawl? we should crew battle you guys! in both melee and brawl lol
your some of the coolest smashers in jersey, now take on the rest of em lol (montage has 0 cool smashers from jersey lol)
TEAN MOB is too good. ^_^

that's the second umbrella that i *****. :(

yup spam would approve of people saying he likes brawl d_(o.o)_b

I'd like to crew battle ToS in either game :)

I was from montage/am from new jersey...and I'm in this crew now...I MUST be cool! :laugh:

Yes I know I put a face after every line. Wolf ***** Falco. Get at me.....:psycho:

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Feel the love coming from kashif? It's magical, i tell you. I'm pretty sure Kashif plays on wifi cuz there's no one around to play melee...right?

I got your back kashif. Us brawl lovers gotta stick together :chuckle:

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
yay do i get a prize?

this is more of a bump than anything.

get at me eazy and keit i'm ****** the balls off both you guys tomorrow :D

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
That's wassup that ya'll nigguhz got a crew...im upset tho...even tho i don't really kno YES! i was having ideas of getting him into ZB. lmao. We're mostly leaning towards brawl more so EAZY we should try to get a crew battle sometime. Good Luck to ya'll ******. I know none of ya'll nigguhz is push overs so do your thing at the tourny's you attend. Best Fox! Get At Me!

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
yo nyc needs more brawl tourneys... as soon as i was about to go to a weekly it got canceled... i took of work and everything.. i wana play ny ppl

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
That's wassup that ya'll nigguhz got a crew...im upset tho...even tho i don't really kno YES! i was having ideas of getting him into ZB. lmao. We're mostly leaning towards brawl more so EAZY we should try to get a crew battle sometime. Good Luck to ya'll ******. I know none of ya'll nigguhz is push overs so do your thing at the tourny's you attend. Best Fox! Get At Me!
Oh, wow. I'm flattered :D

I go to school with Eazy and we got into competitive melee together at around the same time. I pretty much stayed at his dorm playin smash with him alot lol. I met Keitaro and Sneak through Eazy. I really want to see your fox in action dude. It would help my fox out alot. :) Hope to see you around.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Oh, wow. I'm flattered :D

I go to school with Eazy and we got into competitive melee together at around the same time. I pretty much stayed at his dorm playin smash with him alot lol. I met Keitaro and Sneak through Eazy. I really want to see your fox in action dude. It would help my fox out alot. :) Hope to see you around.
Yeah i hear that for real. No doubt. You already know my crew is majority Jersey but im there any where from 1 to 3 times a week practicing. (Yeah im that dedicated to jump state to state every week) So i do hope to see you around to play. Like i said before i hope your crew *****...ATTENTION EVERYONE I FEEL A JERSEY RIVALRY IN THE MAKING, ZB VS MOB I CALLED IT. NOW LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Eh, we probably should've thought less, and acted quicker. Oh well, can't win them all. TOO many chill dudes in this crew. You should ALL just join the Zodiac Braves, and win at life "laugh:

In all seriousness, I'm expecting great things from all of you.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master

lol wut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JfMQXZTsxQ

"i'm soooo sick of haircuts..."

Keitaro

Wow Ether, that pic of Ne-yo looks sooo bad, lol!!

@ ZB: Love to do a crew battle with ya'll, would be fun. I'd say the winner should attempt to crew battle Montage or something.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Wow Ether, that pic of Ne-yo looks sooo bad, lol!!

@ ZB: Love to do a crew battle with ya'll, would be fun. I'd say the winner should attempt to crew battle Inui and Atomsk or something.
Fixed. They're like the only two active members =/

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lol ummm Montage is gonna collapse in the very near future. Badger's rob thinks it's a metaknight and is to aggro :(

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Yo keit why should the winner play montage we might as well play each other over and over. I beat Bajisci and Inui was scared to use Marth against me so Dan(7D) can beat Inui IMO. Atomsk is good no lie so ima leave him with ??? But who do they got left. M2K? From what I remember he's just in it cause he's in it. I don't think he'll do the crew battle (if he does ok bring'em IDC). Im sorry to the rest of the crew but IDK if ya'll are even active. Like YES! said they're crew looks like in slowly fading away.
ANYWAY BACK TO BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS. THIS JUST IN, R00kie WITH THE SUDDEN CHANGE DECIDES TO LEAVE ZB TO JOIN MOB...OMG!...WHAT A MUTHAF?CKN TRAITOR...LMAO JK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom